This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Custom Reskin Request

I actually am still alive, thought that is debatable at the moment. /em is catching another cold and dragging her heels at the thought of a flu shot. ; ;

Anyway, I think I've finally gotten this skin done. Just need Nicolette's approval.^^ I put in a lot of pretty delicate-looking embroidery, and I'm especially pleased with the back. (I even got to pt with a couple of taru SMN this weekend so I got to see it in game.)

If you like it I'll be sending it to Phabin along with a couple other .dats for download.

P.S. The Elvaan female skin was actually finished months ago...I just never got around to packing it up.^^ /em is lazycat.

Comment

I like the embroidery alot, but the front collar looks odd to me, like paper thin.

That and she should be wearing war boots or something since those look most like knee-high arse kicking raver-goth attire
      75 SMN, 75BLM, 65 BLU, 63 WHM, 37 RDM, 39 BRD, 32 BST, 15 THF, 12 NIN

Comment

Well after reformenting my computer i slowly getting all my programs back, but on the better note i got a new Area-51® 7500 on my way to my home. Sorry about now maken the elvaan mod. Got to make do with this crapy computer until my new one come in

Your Mine Dogs Mahahaha

Comment

Anyone seen amadaun lately? Kinda worried about her now with that avian bird flu running around and such. Ama post if youre still alive ok?

Comment

Did anyone ever make the taru port of the elvaan goth outfit? I'm looking to change my taru around again and still patiently waiting for ama's return. Still thinking of you ama and hoping youre feeling better.

Comment

Yes....I know....I'm terribly slow. ; ; But at long last, here's the download.

http://www.amadaun.com/skins/Gothiccoat-Taru.zip

Nicolette, I credited you in the readme for the inspiration and your incredible patience with a very slow catgirl.

Comment

So, I leant my austere armor (I wear YYR) out, and the lendee isnt returning it because its 1.5m now and hed rather steal it and sell it... Sooo. I modded YYR instead =p I'm thinking I'lll just use this mod on my BLM though and try to reskin the hat to match it or find one of the guso lacy headpieces to replace it. Not that I dont completely love my coat and you ama, but I my blue dalmatica YYR. The best parts about this coat IMHO are the delicate embroidery on the upper back and front side panels. Its really superb and youre an amazing artist.

Comment

You do know you can now report people to gm's if they borrow your items and do not return them when you ask for them right?

Comment

I was pretty sure that GM's were the same on every server.. I.E. cant actually interact with players (move or create items or anything) other than to warn and suspend accounts and such. Supposing I did report this person, the only thing the GM would do is ask the person if they did take it, and if they denied it say {that's too bad.} And really.. Its my fault for loaning it out, not the GM's responsibility to make ppl not be thieves.

Comment

Report Them! Don't let someone walk all over you, don't let someone get away with robbing you it is your civic duty to report them!
                      Sergeant Major
                      75PLD | 75NIN | 50RNG | 40BST | 37WAR | 37RDM | 35THF | 26SAM | 22MNK |
                      22DRG | 22DRK | 22WHM | 20BLM | 11COR | 13BRD | 10BLU | 08PUP | 01SMN |
                      Carbuncle | Diabolos | Fenrir | Garuda | Ifrit | Leviathan | Ramuh | Shiva | Titan

Comment

Working...
                      X