This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Post your custom models!

Pretty much my only permanent change is my hair.

Rank 10 All Nations
    Zilart/CoP/ToAU Complete
    Assault Rank: Captain
    Campaign Rank: Wings of Honor ∮∮∮∮
    Unique Quests complete: 465
    Maps Obtained: 79/79

Comment

uhm no @sinbreaker i cant speak jap. maybe you could helpme out a bit on messenger if you have one

Double Post Edited:
      only if you want to
      Last edited by Rai-Jin; 10-21-2005, 03:46 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
      CHECK MY JOURNAL!

Comment

To bring out a little Halloween Spirit I decided to change my Kitty a bit
        and What better to go with a Pitchfork then the Devil herself!
        I also got rid of those pugly forehead markings and gave her Bluer eyes
        Tail only works with Kingdom Aketon though ; ;

Comment

*chuckels* I note shes San'Dorian.

Art done by Fred Perry.

Comment

http://www.geocities.jp/burumakun/souko.html

I beleave that one place there i havent took the time to look at it but who know you may learn some things there, Sorry i didnt have time to look into it i been working alot and stuff.

Your Mine Dogs Mahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by Hyrist
              *chuckels* I note shes San'Dorian.

I question your awesomeness

Your Mine Dogs Mahahaha

Comment

First attemp for Meta.
                I tried to make it as asian as possible. (slender eyes and hollow face etc etc)
                Attached Files

Comment

<< shitll a nub somwhat but i moded my adman >.> i think it needs touch ups in places but still good looking
                  Attached Files
                  Sig in progress

Comment

hmm, been awhile modding wise. Prolly last thing I do for quite a long time

Ok, long ago, some guy said he wanted to see ninja af in white. I cannot blame him, out of most things in FFXI, I actually liked the nin af too (For males! I hate the pants on females). Problem is, you cannot really change that to white so easily WHILE PERSERVING THE TEXTURES! I've done it in the past, but usually ended up in failures heh (I have high expectations).

So I decided since I'm ninja for life (yes, I don't have any plans of lvling another job to 75 since I'm content with ninja), I may as well try this one more time since I still wear nin af.

So I did. After about 3 hours of work, I can show you most of the finished product. The only thing I haven't done is the gloves.

Since I liked Fudo design a lot, I gave Fudo/Unji/Unsho a new look heh. I like the design on the handle which is why heh.

Oh and who can forget my ninja mask heh. This is the only thing SE didn't get right when making nin af. It would of been cooler to have the mask!

Yeah my head model, I did some detailed work on it this time around. Compared to my HF counterpart, the earrings I made for EM look more realistic than the HF ones I did long ago you could say. Atleast its attached to his ears heh. And purple and pink my fav color so obviously purple on my EM and pink for my HF heh.

Yeah, for those that wanted Nin af in white, I'll be releasing this one day on my site. Mainly for myself and the guy that wanted it badly lol.

As for porting, I think it can be done quite easily for the male races, but female races is a tough one. I'm not spending all that time to do the female if I can't port it right so if that is the case, Female = X.

Don't know when it be on my site. I plan to update my personal site in December and finish uploading all the mods I have so I would probably have about 300-500 mods up by new years day (Don't count on it, I'll be playing RFOnline during my month off from college). You'll probably see it then or can just pm me and maybe I give heh.

~Peace, going to see what this looks like in game heh.

Elite noob modder

Comment

O_O zomg Hyades can u post the dat files to that NIN AF and that NIN mask please? i been wanting one since i found out that nin af is just some stupid faceframe please and thank you

-Busa

Comment

Nin mask is in the huge .dat collection, not to mention, probably front page still.
                        Pyroelf, Sp34r M4st4 of Leafcull (AC), Samurai gimp of Midgardsormr.

...always with my kawaii Ami-chan, and Married as of 8/27/05 to her ^.^

Signature Image made out of pure boredom with MS Paint and hijacked icons from KI!

Comment

Originally posted by Hayabusa40
                          O_O zomg Hyades can u post the dat files to that NIN AF and that NIN mask please? i been wanting one since i found out that nin af is just some stupid faceframe please and thank you

-Busa
                          Have you download that big .dat file that have pretty much EVERYTHING on here. I know it in there some where but god know i dont like to look for things oh the hell with it here. Yeah i getting it. I looking for it. I found it. There It is.

This got me thinkin if i cut off thos elvaan ears wouldnt that make it all just wrong???? Just to say we are on the same pages here.
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by Sinbreakerblade; 11-15-2005, 03:22 AM. Reason: Just added more stuff to say.

Your Mine Dogs Mahahaha

Comment

I have a Dat Request, for someone who is really good with it.. ^^. I would like a Thf Af change, that makes the equipment look more wild, more adventurous, if you know what i mean .. And a name on the back would be great as well.. I hope anyone can get ideas by this, and be able to try and create an AF outfit that looks the way i tried to describe .. Thanks in advance
                            http://www.ffxiah.com/player.php?id=953347

War75 Thf75 Pld75 Sam75 Mnk75 Rdm75 Nin75 Bard 75

Comment

Originally posted by Noobed
                              First attemp for Meta.
                              I tried to make it as asian as possible. (slender eyes and hollow face etc etc)
                              Man i like the hair alot. When can i get that .dat file at cuz it look pretty bad ass.

Edit: That something i all most never say.

Your Mine Dogs Mahahaha

Comment

=P yeah i did find it but it wasn't quite what i was looking for so i was snooping around KI forums and found a nifty little program so i tried it out and this is what i made and personally i love it!

Nin mask mod far away

Little closer

and up close

if any of u link it i have it done for Hume Male and Elvaan Male

-Busa

Comment

Working...
                                X