This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by D0oM
    was this stuff a huge gil loss? did u sell back to AH or back to NPC?

3rd week in a row where i havent been able to get orge pumpkins due to no1 owning elshimo lowlands
    i lost alot cause it never sell, and i soold back to the npc cause i had to rush through lvl..they dont stack thats a pain,,

best of luck
    Crafting:
    95 cooking +1
    Apron obtained
    Fishing 25 and goin up X)

Eqp.
    Black belt
    Alkyounes Braclets
    Scorpion Harness...
    Rasetsu Samue +1
    peacock charm
    Vishun's Cesti
    Avenger's Earrings..
    Byakko's Haidate
    Suzuaku's Sunate
    Amemet mantle +1

LS:
    OpenThePonkkiki
    Friendlyfire

Comment

• 81=start making pumpkin pies to 85. Then you can make Rolanberry pies to 90 if you chose, but they sell kinda slow and don't stack. I'd recommend flint caviar to 90-91, then start tono riceballs to 94. You'll probably have a lot of caviar left over, but it sells fair on ah ~10k stack.
      Cerberus: Purrrfect Mithra 61drk 49pld 47thf 30war 22nin 14sam 7rdm 4rng 4whm
      Lavalamp Taru 32whm 10blm 6brd 5bst....needs to level sub in a bad way ><

Comment

• ok so i finally got to the 90s about to finish the tonosama rice balls.

sweet rice cake best next? looks kinda crappy though, 2 of the stuff doesnt stack and the 1 stuff is only gotten from norg O_o
        SAM-44, THF-45, MNK-34, WHM-37, BST-32

Cooking-8x, WW-27

Rank5-Sandy/Bastok

Comment

• Not to mention mugwort is ~4-6k each.
          Cerberus: Purrrfect Mithra 61drk 49pld 47thf 30war 22nin 14sam 7rdm 4rng 4whm
          Lavalamp Taru 32whm 10blm 6brd 5bst....needs to level sub in a bad way ><

Comment

• im on sweet rice cakes right now, and they are quite a pain, first off it takes me about 5 days of AH camping to get 3 stacks of mugwort, then i go off to craft, frist buy the maple sugar from vendor, distilled water from bard store in jeuno, in to the tenshodo shop to buy 40 sticky rice, which dont stack >.> airship to kazham, buy cinnamon from npc in kazam, then run to norg buy the gardina seeds, which also dont stack <.< and craft there in norg. You will need lots of moghouse space and probably gobbiebag V to do this with any kind of efficientcy.

the main problem for me, is the lack of mugwort on the ah's, i think we have mabey 3 pep who actualy harvest on the whole server ; ;

99-100 will be the worst, need to farm the ex royal jelly off bees in crawlers nest, which also dont stack iirc ; ;

Comment

• Here's a question, do you guys know where I can look for an updated list of how many we get per synth on the MIth and Fishmith kabobs. Since i've been seeing a lot of 6's per synth on every Mithkabob that was synthesized in front of me, I was wondering if Fishmith was also limited to this change.

JP

brave; integritous; commanding
              New sig. Thank you Graelinn of BeastInTheSack (Garuda)
              75 ナイト, 37 戦士, 31 忍者, 18 シーフ, 16 モンク, 8 侍, others: level 1 T_T.
              ナイト 怒 (いかり)(Level 75 ナ/Level 37 戦)

Comment

• NQ-6 Mithkabobs
                HQ1-12 Mithkabobs
                HQ2-6 Chiefkabobs
                HQ3-12 Chiefkabobs

Comment

• I'm back and I made my own way to 53.7 I owe a small thanks to the creator of this thread and I look forward to march on Cooking! :D /salute
                  59 MNK|30 WAR

Comment

• I'm level 84 and rising fast, I will have made 500k from levelling from 78 to 85 on yellow curries alone (on diabolos), which took me about two weeks. I will make rolanberry pies till 90, then at 90 I'll make flint caviar and rice balls simultaneously in equal quantities, I think 1 synth caviar will make enough ingredients for 2 riceballs right? So going with that I should have the right amount.

Comment

• What do I do after Yagudo/Stone Cheese at 61? I'm already at 59.5 getting ready to stop using Yag's and moving to Cheese for a level.
                      59 MNK|30 WAR

Comment

• Oops Double Post Sorry. ><
                        59 MNK|30 WAR

Comment

• What do I do after Yagudo/Stone Cheese at 61? I'm already at 59.5 getting ready to stop using Yag's and moving to Cheese for a level.
                          59 MNK|30 WAR

Comment

• The best thing I found for those levels was raisin bread (sell to npc) although there may be something better.

Comment

• made a new mini guide with the new item

if you cant do the rice cakes cause the lack of items on ur server go with

Tavanzian tacos (97) and after that you're best bet is to do cursed soups
                              Crafting:
                              95 cooking +1
                              Apron obtained
                              Fishing 25 and goin up X)

Eqp.
                              Black belt
                              Alkyounes Braclets
                              Scorpion Harness...
                              Rasetsu Samue +1
                              peacock charm
                              Vishun's Cesti
                              Avenger's Earrings..
                              Byakko's Haidate
                              Suzuaku's Sunate
                              Amemet mantle +1

LS:
                              OpenThePonkkiki
                              Friendlyfire

Comment

• need help

at 55 right now

need to know an updated version and the easiest path
                                from 55-100

im gonan amke stone cheese til 60

Oh yeah i'm not worried aobut making money from the synth i just want to know the cheapest most cheapest way raise skill i dun care if i have to throw the itmes away or sell them for 9 gil to npc ^^ money isnt a concern

oh yeah how did you guys go about getting the raw fish handling thing... its taking me for ever took me 4 days to go to 30-55 and it took me almost 200k buying cherries and bubu grapes from npc is still costly and stone cheese ( i had to go to selbina to buy the milk but the darkk cyrstals kill me)

help!
                                65 RDM/ 25 BLM/ 33WHM/ 11WAR/ 15THF/ 30NIN/ 21BRD
                                Cooking: 85
                                Goldsmithing: 22

Comment

Working...
                                X