Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How day of week effect the synthesizing?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ops.. i made a few mistakes in my previous post... excluding the grammers and spelling mistakes, here are the corrections..

The moon status before the new moon is the 26th night, not the 29th moon.

The moon status after the new moon is the 3rd day moon, not the 3rd moon.

The percentage tat is quoted in eriwilde's site are separated for moon influence and day influence, the percentage of getting HQ on the optimum day is around 40%, no just 25%. This percentage is obtained from the summing of the 2 different influences. As to whether they should be added together simply by a "+" tat is more of a mathematical problem and none of my concern here.

Comment

Do I have to synth and craft? Can I get by the whole game with out ever doing it?!
      Stabba, Stab, Stabby!
      OldEmpires LS http://www.rageaddict.com/oldempires/

Comment

yes...just adds an element to the game.

Comment

Anyone know of a program or site that accurately gives the time of Vana'diel? I once had a good site, but the link doesnt work anymore and the program linked to before doesnt work. I would also like if it predicts the time of the begining of each day.
          Jobs:NIN 40, THF 30, WAR26, RDM17, MNK 12, BLM8, WHM 4
          Bonecrafting 9.1 Fishing - 4

Comment

I know this is a n00bish question.....but what r High Quality items???? do u mean like +1 stuff???? Ex. Wax Sword+1 ???:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
            Every dead body that is not exterminated, gets up and kills. The people it kills, get
            up and kill.

DaRk CarNiVal!!!!

<(o_0<) <(o_o)> (>0_o)> (kirby likes to dance)

Bastok Rank 4
            Others Rank 1

Comment

Yep.

There are other types of HQ synths too. If you use a wind crystal on an arrowood log, you get 1 arrowood lumber. The same synth in High Quality synthesis will yield 2 arrowood lumbers.
              Details worth knowing:
              Lvl 75 BRD, 37 WHM. Bastok Rank 10. Windurst Rank 6
              Lvl 100 Lu Shang Fisher
              Lvl 96 Woodworking
              Lvl 64 Alchemy
              Lvl 54 Goldsmithing
              Lvl 53 Bonecrafting
              Lvl 34 Blacksmithing
              Lvl 30 Cooking

Comment

Kool thx for clearing that up for me!
                Every dead body that is not exterminated, gets up and kills. The people it kills, get
                up and kill.

DaRk CarNiVal!!!!

Bastok Rank 4
                Others Rank 1

Comment

Are you guys using some funky font or what? Cause half of this thread is coming up as jibberish for me, just funny symbols. I guess the College computers can't do whatever it is.

What I want to know if, when in the game, how do you know what day it is?? This might be a very stupid question, but I have no idea how you can tell.

Comment

Originally posted by Trell
                    Check current time in your main menu. It says it there...
                    Details worth knowing:
                    Lvl 75 BRD, 37 WHM. Bastok Rank 10. Windurst Rank 6
                    Lvl 100 Lu Shang Fisher
                    Lvl 96 Woodworking
                    Lvl 64 Alchemy
                    Lvl 54 Goldsmithing
                    Lvl 53 Bonecrafting
                    Lvl 34 Blacksmithing
                    Lvl 30 Cooking

Comment

o_0 uhh...anyone have all this is plain english? It would be ok to be in Queen's english. All I see is boxs and @ and # and the like. I am guessing it is suppost to be Japanese writing symbols...but I thought I had a program that reconizes them installed. Maybe it was Chinese...

Comment

you have japanese character support installed but you're using internet explorer aren't you? anyway, go to "View" > "Encoding" > "Japanese (Shift-JIS)" and everything will display juuust peachy 'course that doesn't mean that you can read it...

Comment

Originally posted by METDeath
                          you have japanese character support installed but you're using internet explorer aren't you? anyway, go to "View" > "Encoding" > "Japanese (Shift-JIS)" and everything will display juuust peachy 'course that doesn't mean that you can read it...
                          Actually I am using the browser I got from MSN 9. I'll try that though. TY.

EDIT: Hey it worked...an yet...it seems to make less sense.. lol Thank you for helping me.

Comment

Quick question

how long is a lunar cycle ingame?
                            Sirhc (New, Compact Version ^_^)
                            Leviathan
                            Bastok Rank 3
                            Gate Crystals: 5/6
                            JOBS: 5 WAR/3 MNK/26 WHM/25 BLM/4 RDM/10 THF/0 PLD/0 DRK/0 BST/0 BRD/0 RNG/0 SAM/0 NIN/0 DRG/0 SMN/0 COR/0 BLU/0 PUP
                            CRAFTS: Scratch >_<

Comment

Hey, just re-stating some stuff, since I got into crafting now. I made some +1 Shell Earrings on Darksday, so that theory is true. And if you're not crafting on the element of the day thats strong against the crystal you're using, craft on the day of your crystal (eg. Use a wind crystal on Windsday) and lightsday if the other days are not possible.
                              Jobs:NIN 40, THF 30, WAR26, RDM17, MNK 12, BLM8, WHM 4
                              Bonecrafting 9.1 Fishing - 4

Comment

o believe the cycle is about 3 game weeks....*Wickedclown seem lost in thought*
                                up and kill.

DaRk CarNiVal!!!!

Bastok Rank 4
                                Others Rank 1

Comment

Working...
                                X