Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How day of week effect the synthesizing?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

‚_‚肪‚Æ‚¤ Eriwilde. Your site's fantastic by the way.

Comment

:sweat: em... how bout fishing? lol.. anyone know what day (or time actually) is good to gain fishing skills?
      ~Dty~

Comment

check eriwilde's site. It explains the best time, bait and pole to use.

Comment

Ok, I'm 100% confused here.
          Some of you people are saying to synthesize on Light days, Dark days, Ice days, and Firedays when using Fire Crystals. Can someone just please tell me the correct day for Fire Crystals so I can look at the chart/program and see how you got that? ><
          sigpic

Comment

Yeah, looking at it shows a bunch of weird info, can't quite see how some things would affect it...
            Squirming through cuts in a throat
            cut it...cut it...

Cedric - WHM63/ PLD52/ MNK43/ BLM31/ WAR27/ THF16/ BST13/ SMN10/ RDM05/ RNG05/ DRK05

Archaon - THF35/ WHM34/ RDM32/ BLM17/ MNK14/ NIN10/ BST10/ RNG06/ WAR05

Comment

I think I got the gist of what's been said, but this is really a confusing thread. The whole point of trying to help out with information is to put this information in layman's terms that anyone will understand. Take a bunch of Japanese text very poorly translated by Babelfish, add links to programs in Japanese with parameters you can't even read, mix it all up and you'll get readers who are more confused after reading all of this than before reading it! :sweat:
              Details worth knowing:
              Lvl 75 BRD, 37 WHM. Bastok Rank 10. Windurst Rank 6
              Lvl 100 Lu Shang Fisher
              Lvl 96 Woodworking
              Lvl 64 Alchemy
              Lvl 54 Goldsmithing
              Lvl 53 Bonecrafting
              Lvl 34 Blacksmithing
              Lvl 30 Cooking

Comment

How can you tell which day of the week it is in the game? You know iceday, fireday or whatever.

RDM35 / WAR20 / DRG10 / DRK10 / RNG 10 / PLD 35 / BLM 17

Comment

Check current time in your main menu. It says it there...
                  Details worth knowing:
                  Lvl 75 BRD, 37 WHM. Bastok Rank 10. Windurst Rank 6
                  Lvl 100 Lu Shang Fisher
                  Lvl 96 Woodworking
                  Lvl 64 Alchemy
                  Lvl 54 Goldsmithing
                  Lvl 53 Bonecrafting
                  Lvl 34 Blacksmithing
                  Lvl 30 Cooking

Comment

/clock

Comment

most of what i see on the front page is? jarble!it is nothing!! stupid @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ the hole way threw all most!:confused: :confused:
                      http://ffxionline.com/forums/avatar.php?userid=9823&dateline=1061358072

Comment

All this garble does no good for me... After readin gall this I still know nothing about days, day order, what color they are, and the theories... Look does the strategy guide for the game cover this?
                        Chocobos smell like crap!

Comment

Day of Fire(I think, the moon was pure red)
                          *Sigh*
                          I used a Fire Crystal on four Copper Ores. My skill went up by 0.1, and I lost thre ores and the Crystal.

I tried again, and got an Ingot.

I made a second Ingot. Lost three Fire Crystals so far.

I put them together to make a Ring, bu tjust noticed my image support JUST ran out.

So I lost four Fire Crystals and gained 0.1 in Goldsmithing. This is about how well my Synthing always goes.

If ANYONE knows definite English information I would be very grateful.
                          Chocobos smell like crap!

Comment

Oh you lost 4 crystals??!! oh my..

Why cry about 4 crystals.. its nothing. Crystals are easily attainable in the game.

Synthing does take time and patience to do, there is no rule like: "Do this and you will always make what you can"...

if using Fire crystal, Use it on Firesday, Full moon or New moon. Your chances of success will increase. Also don't do recipes that need neccesary skill that you don't have.

I remember trying a Bone Ring at lvl 8 when it exceeded my skill.. when I finally made oone I got .3 skill

I'm too poor right now to continue in my synthing so its on hold right now at 17 Boneworker ~_~;;

And about the Strat. Guide.... it's garbage and a complete waste of money. But if your set on having it be my guest and buy it. Filled with generally useless information and the information it does have is either incomplete, widely known, or wrong.
                            Full Cursed= O
                            Full Str Gear= O
                            Apocalypse= ; ;

DRK - /war /thf /nin /sam /whm
                            1-year break.. everything so cheap O_O

Comment

So if i'm weaving with earth crystals, do it on the day before earthday? I also fish, i can't understand the fishing on the site listed although it does look like great info...i just don't understand the english either, the names of items and equipment are all different. I'm having such a hard time finding a fishing faq. Right now i'm lvl 7 catching crayfish and moat carp in windurst fresh water rivers.
                              http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?4946

Lu Shang's - Obtained: 10/05/04

Comment

If you bother to read up on the guilding threads in 2ch, you will be able to find alot of threads on ppl obtaining hq items and their statistics. i have read alot of theories on how to obtain HQ items and the most recent which i had read quotes tat

"The chances of HQ increases by 2~5% with each lvl tat you exceed the required level to make the item"

How true is tat i do not know myself. I have crafted HQ items while trying to lvl skill, I have also not gotten a single HQ out of numerous tries even though my lvl has passed the crafting lvl. But to a certain extend, the lvl of the skill IMHO is a very impt factor to the determination of HQ items. Not every thread quoted tat statment above as the guide for getting HQ items, but there are definetly a substantial number of threads which highlight the chances of obtaining HQ improving with skill lvl. A few threads noted the percentage of getting hq to be 50% once your lvl is 40~50 lvl above the required lvl..

So wat about eriwide's site on obtaiing hq item. For those who are uncleared abt wat tat site said about HQ items, it states tat the best time (as in the time with the highest percentage) to obtain hq item is when you do craft on the day tat is previous to the element of the crystals used (eg crafting of earth crystals to be done on fire day since fire day comes before earth day) AND on the previous or next moon shape jsut after the new moon. (which is the 29th or 3rd moon day)

Once again i had tried it myself several times and the results are not wat i had expected -_-; (the site quoted a high percentage of almost 25%).

Is eriwilde's site reliable? Seriously i am not sure about it. If i were given a choice, i would bet all my gils on higher skill lvls been able to give higher chances of HQ items. As impt as higher skill lvl is needed for HQ items, i also believe tat the moon cycle does play a role in determining HQ since alot of ppl have been telling me abt getting HQ items during full moon or new moon, (surprisingly, not on the 3rd moon or 29th moon).

Guilding requires lots of investment in terms of gils and time. If you are looking to make lots of gils at low lvl from making HQ items, i seriously don't thnk you should. In fact, concentrate more on getting your skill lvls to as high as possible. During the process of lvling, should you make HQ items, then congratulations, if not, nevermind too. Once you have passed a certain lvl whereby you can make profits from guilding, start to balance yourself between lvling skill and making gils. And when you think you are really high enuff, pick a suitable date and start crafting and pray you will get tons of HQ items..

Comment

Working...
                                X