Malware Alert on this Website

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Malware Alert on this Website

Hurray for site administrators coming to the rescue!
    Server: Midgardsormr -> Quetzalcoatl -> Valefor
    Name: Drjones
    Blog: Mediocre Mage

Comment

Any good reason why there's such a large gap between any given post and it's user signature? Any way we can adjust that or is it just something else to get used to?

Bastok & Windurst Rank 10. ZM, CoP, ToAU, WoTG, ACP, MKD, ASA & SOA Complete.
      99 Kannagi / 99 Armageddon / 119 Nirvana Adventuring Fellow: Level 99
      99 SMN / 99 NIN / 99 COR / 99 WHM / 99 PUP / 99 BLM / 99 THF / 99 SCH / 99 GEO

Yyg's Blog: Tree of Awesome!

Comment

very good point...

Comment

Also: Anything you need me to help with, let me know. If it's within my power to do it... I have all day. Any new adjustments you need tested?

Comment

thanks! yeah, just give me heads on on what's broken. the signature should be good now , on the Bottom Leftside of the screen make sure your running the Debug Style.

Comment

In fairness it is usually other users who give me the heads up, which I then just pass on.
              lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

YOU HAS NO AVATAR!!! OH NOES!!

Comment

I got rid of it because I like my posts to be narrow and there's a bit too much stuff going on over on the left, especially earlier when the experience bars were still visible.

Comment

Originally posted by PiNG View Post
                    thanks, looking into it now
                    Thank you PiNG!

I had just had IT over at work flush out my work PC since I was getting hit with malwares from Ars Technica the other month (they said they had investigated their ad partners and found out that one of their vendors was not acting on good faith) and then came here and got hit with stuff again :/ I think IT will end up "Granny" blocking everything I visit /cry

I'll let you know if I come across anything weird when I visit on my home PC.

Edit: To be fair, my workplace is really slow to migrate and I'm still on Windows XP/IE 8. Due to workflow and compatibility issues, that's how it shakes down for me and I'm unable to do anything to "modify" my work PC. We'll be migrating to Windows 7/Office 2010 in a couple of months, but until then, I'm gonna have to lay low and play it safe.

Comment

Is there a way I can clear or disable the mood thing over there <=? I accidentally set it to pirate when I clicked on it to check it out and I don't particularly want to use it.

Comment

I've been looking for the same function for days now. I cant figure it out.

Also: Sorry... I changed yours. It was a mistake. You never did a thing. I just didn't think it would be irreversible.

Comment

Oh, that was you, huh? It's cool; I just changed your mood to crying, so I assume you're feeling appropriately penitent.

Comment

It fits the moment, yes. There's a noticeable lack of a "remorseful" emote.

---------- Post added at 04:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:27 PM ----------

and now you're annoyed. equally fitting

Comment

Working...
                            X