Problem with registration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with registration

Hey everyone I'm trying to register a new account but i keep getting a Server busy message and then a card is invalid or some shit like that >< I've been trying this for about 3 days now maintenance isnt happening atm are the POL servers just crappy or something? i called my bank it says that its definatly gettting through cause of the $1 they do to make sure theres money in the account but why wont it freakin let me through ???? can anyone help me out on this do i just need to be patient and keep trying or what? lemme know ^^ thanks for the help

Re: Problem with registration

Right before I quit they implemented something with the credit cards where they have to be verified or some crap. I actually do not know how it works and I looked briefly on the website but didn't see anything about it. Maybe someone else here can give us some insight on how it works. Or if someone has the link to the information on the official site that would really help because I could save it for future use if anyone else has a question about it. I'm going to bed!
    Originally posted by Feba
    But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
    Originally posted by Taskmage
    God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
    Originally posted by DakAttack
    ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Working...
    X