Buddy Code Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buddy Code Help

My friend wanted to play Final Fantasy XI Online (PC), so I gave her the download code. She downloaded and installed Final Fantasy, and the PlayOnline Viewer, so I set about making an account for her. She was still patching POL, so I went to make it for her. I went to put in the *unused* serial number with her buddy code, but it came up with the error:
    UCS-4001
    Invalid registration code
    Please check your registration code and try again.
    I was just wondering if anyone had a buddy code with the PlayOnline Serial Number going spare?
    If anyone has, I would be greatly appreciative if you could email it to kawaii_sora-kun@hotmail.com OR message me on POL (my handle is Yukiiko, there is only one of me.)

Thanks for your time, all.

(Also I'm not sure if I put this under the right forum thread. If it's in the wrong place could a mod please move it as opposed to deleting it )

Re: Buddy Code Help

This is posted in the right place.

We do have a dedicated buddy pass request thread - but you might want to call PlayOnline Support and ask them what happened to your existing code. If it hasn't been used it should have worked.

Icemage

Comment

Originally posted by Icemage View Post
      This is posted in the right place.

We do have a dedicated buddy pass request thread - but you might want to call PlayOnline Support and ask them what happened to your existing code. If it hasn't been used it should have worked.

Icemage
      Thanks for the reply so soon. I hate enquiring over the phone, though. My friend gave me his code but I ended up buying the game instead. Maybe...he mistyped it? Even though I doubt it, it could be a possibility.

Comment

Umm I don't know if this falls under the same range as Yukiiko's request. But a friend and I use to play FFXI but sadly no money means no game so finally I got a card to put money on but its been a year and that means ... no FFXI if anyone could help that would be a great deed and a big help thanks once again.

Comment

Working...
        X