Recover My Username & Password?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recover My Username & Password?

I know this is a bit of an outlandish question, but I was wondering if it would be possible that, with just my PlayOnline ID and character name, if it would be possible for me to recover my PlayOnline username and password? The reason I ask this is because I had a bit of a tassel with my MSN account a few months ago and all my old email messages got wiped (which is a real pain cuz I had memories in there, you know?). I can't seem to truly remember what I used as the info, but I did write down my PlayOnline ID. So, is this possible?

Also, any word on the next "Return to Vana'diel" promotion? I hope I can still recover my level 60 character.
    RNG 60 | WAR 49 | NIN 29 | THF 21 | MNK 17

My Final Fantasy XI Character

Re: Recover My Username & Password?

The important information you will need to have, are your name, address, credit card number and registration key. I don't think e-mail is important here.
    There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
    but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
    transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

Return to Vana'diel usually happens at the beginning of the year sometime around February. You've got a couple of months to go before they start back up.

Icemage

Comment

Alright, sounds great. Where would I go to put this information? Or is there a link to click on the PlayOnline program that asks for that info?

Thanks a lot!

EDIT: I just noticed, I've been registered on this site quite a while.... lol, I should visit more often.

Comment

Bump! Sorry for the double post, but I'd really like to have my question answered above. Thanks a lot for the help thus far, though. I really appreciate it.

Comment

Working...
          X