X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Salutations out of Obligation

In other words, Hiya

I'm Eric, or EricKei, recent refugee from and occasional poster at Alla/GF. Followed a link here, seems like a nice enough place~ So here's my basic info...

Native New Orleanian and Katrina Survivor ^_^

College Grad from ...er... let's just say long enough ago. Degrees in English and CIS/Systems Analysis.

I work as a computer consultant for an accounting firm; I also part-time at a local GameStop/Babbage's because I enjoy it. It's not half bad for retail.

I'm an old-school gamer who still believes that 2D will always be king...But I'm always willing to adapt. Burned out four Atari2600's/Sear Tele-Games units as a child from over-use, back when they were the current/"new" system. I even had a copy of the dreaded E.T. game

I progressed to the C64/DOS/NES, et al, from there; I'm still addicted, and I am anxiously awaiting the coming of the Revolution...I can't stand the name "Wii" either >_<

FFXI: Erickei on Lakshmi, Bard74 (and I earned it dammit!), WHM 52, MNK34, THF 37, nothing else past 30. Drop me a line sometime if you want any friendly advice or just wanna have some fun.

It's a pleasure to meet you all.
    Last edited by erickei; 05-15-2006, 09:45 AM. Reason: Spelling. Grammar be damned.

Re: Salutations out of Obligation

It's a pleasure to meet you too XD

Comment

Working...
    X