Found Bugs!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Found Bugs!

Figured we could use this thread, I've found a bunch that are quite frustrating. If an admin would like to check these off as they are fixed that'd be awesome, or whatever~ Just trying to do my part and report things that are not working correctly.

1. Edits do not appear to take effect upon their completion.
    2. Quick edit no longer seems to exist.
    3. The thread title search is broken. (When you enter a thread title the system will search for similar threads which have already been posted. That should help you to find answers.) Doesn't work.

There may be more out there, thought since we got an upgrade we should see what, if anything, is not functioning the way it used to and see if we can get it back.
    sigpic
    ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
    ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
    ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
    ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Re: Found Bugs!

Hmmm...

Edit:

Works (or doesn't) for me!
    Last edited by Vyuru; 03-11-2009, 11:14 AM. Reason: Edited, because I could!!!

You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be misqouted and then used against you.

I don't have a big ego, it just has a large mouth.

Comment

Okay that's pissing me off. I tried editing one of my posts three separate times. And nothing happened.
      sigpic

Comment

Last edited by Vyuru; 03-11-2009, 11:44 AM. Reason: Wheeeeee!!!! /pokes Oni-san and does other pesky little brothery things. And yes, I know what I said :P

You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be misqouted and then used against you.

I don't have a big ego, it just has a large mouth.

Comment

Okay, now my shit is working. But I had to restart Firefox. le sigh.
          sigpic

Comment

Yeah, i had to restart Firefox and redo my NoScript settings after the site updates, everything works fine now.

Comment

Oh, sorry, One thing I really forgot to ask for people was to clear the browser cache also, because after the update, cookies need to be reset inorder for alot of "members only" function to work correctly!

Comment

Uh . . . is this at all related to this link referring to the exact same page as this one?

Because, if not, well, then . . . bump?
                Originally posted by Armando
                No one at Square Enix has heard of Occam's Razor.
                Nintendo always seems to have a legion of haters at the wings ready to jump in and prop up straw men about hardware and gimmicks and casuals.
                Originally posted by Taskmage
                GOD IS MIFFED AT AMERICA

REPENT SINNERS OR AT LEAST GIVE A NONCOMMITTAL SHRUG

GOD IS AMBIVALENT ABOUT FURRIES

THE END IS COMING ONE OF THESE DAYS WHEN GOD GETS AROUND TO IT
                However much I am actually smart, I got that way by confronting how stupid I am.
                Matthew 16:15

Comment

Originally posted by Yellow Mage View Post
                  Uh . . . is this at all related to this link referring to the exact same page as this one?

Because, if not, well, then . . . bump?
                  Thanks, that should be taken care of now.

Seems like it was breaking pages without even reaching its last post on the previous page.

Comment

Another bug?

Sometimes when I try to post a reply to a thread, it simply tells me that the message is too short, even when there are more than a few sentences.
                    ~~~BLM SAM RNG NIN PLD~~~

Comment

I get that, especially when quoting, and I have to copy it, go back to a fresh 'imput' page and paste it and it generally works. I also can't edit my damn posts. DiV is allowed in Noscript, so I have no idea what else could possibly be messing with it. The only things I have forbidden is the Google nonsense.

I've turned the allow off and on, shut down Firefox and come back, it's still quirky.
                      "If you keep me waiting much longer, it damn well better be the end of the Galaxy." ~ Kaidan

~There's gonna come a day, and I can't wait to see your face...~

Comment

Originally posted by Telera View Post
                        I get that, especially when quoting, and I have to copy it, go back to a fresh 'imput' page and paste it and it generally works. I also can't edit my damn posts. DiV is allowed in Noscript, so I have no idea what else could possibly be messing with it. The only things I have forbidden is the Google nonsense.

I've turned the allow off and on, shut down Firefox and come back, it's still quirky.
                        Can you try again? I disabled some possible problemetic data handler

Originally posted by Mog View Post
                        Sometimes when I try to post a reply to a thread, it simply tells me that the message is too short, even when there are more than a few sentences.
                        That should have been fixed, hopefully you didn't see any more recently?

Comment

Okay, I've tried again, dumping everything, etc and it works now. :D

Awesome-sauce.

---------- Post added at 11:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 AM ----------

Or not. Still not editing. :<

Quotes seem to be working though. Rwar. haha. Double post, sorriez. Won't stick my edits though.
                          "If you keep me waiting much longer, it damn well better be the end of the Galaxy." ~ Kaidan

~There's gonna come a day, and I can't wait to see your face...~

Comment

The front page is broken. =/ I only knew I could still post here because I still had some other threads open in tabs.

Also, before I came here, I tried opening http://www.ffxionline.com/forums/gen...tml#post833159, but it gave me a "No Thread Specified" error.

EDIT: Never mind, link seems to be working now.
                            No one at Square Enix has heard of Occam's Razor.
                            Nintendo always seems to have a legion of haters at the wings ready to jump in and prop up straw men about hardware and gimmicks and casuals.
                            GOD IS MIFFED AT AMERICA

REPENT SINNERS OR AT LEAST GIVE A NONCOMMITTAL SHRUG

GOD IS AMBIVALENT ABOUT FURRIES

THE END IS COMING ONE OF THESE DAYS WHEN GOD GETS AROUND TO IT
                            However much I am actually smart, I got that way by confronting how stupid I am.
                            Matthew 16:15

Comment

I would assume this means someone was poking around inside the Databases, or there's some wonky things going on with the server.

PLD75 DRK60 lots of other levels.
                              ------
                              Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
                              When ignorance reigns, life is lost

Comment

Working...
                              X