Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many mods actually play?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Re: How many mods actually play?

    Apart from all the missions/quests/rods, Jaza was quite beloved by other players for some reason I didn't know. Applying to one of the largest HNM LS, I got a 100% vote from their members >.> An officer told me it was very very rare to see that.

    Restarting all the missions will be bad enough. Restarting the friendship will be even harder...
    There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
    but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
    transform a yellow spot into the sun.

    - Pablo Picasso

    Comment


    • #62
      Re: How many mods actually play?

      Originally posted by Aksannyi View Post
      My Galka friend teabagged me repeatedly the other day when I died in the Dunes.
      I' surprised you could breathe with a Galka Tea bagging you, were well hung you know

      Comment


      • #63
        Re: How many mods actually play?

        Originally posted by Icemage View Post
        You should really trust the moderation team more when we say things, Wishmaster. :/ I'm not so very fond of the "portable nuke" button, but I'll admit it has come in handy once in a blue moon.
        Icemage
        I now know why They didn't give me one in the DiV forums i would hit it on mhurron just to see if it worked <,<;

        Originally posted by Jei View Post
        Apart from all the missions/quests/rods, Jaza was quite beloved by other players for some reason I didn't know. Applying to one of the largest HNM LS, I got a 100% vote from their members >.> An officer told me it was very very rare to see that.
        Restarting all the missions will be bad enough. Restarting the friendship will be even harder...
        DiV ls Jei we will be your friends =D.

        Originally posted by Jarre View Post
        I' surprised you could breathe with a Galka Tea bagging you, were well hung you know
        Galka's don't have genitals.
        [FFXI Journal][Pld][War][Nin][Drg][Rng][Brd]



        http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll154/xsev/orly.jpg

        Comment


        • #64
          Re: How many mods actually play?

          Originally posted by Icemage View Post
          Photoshopped! [1]
          sigpic
          "In this world, the one who has the most fun is the winner!" C.B.
          Prishe's Knight 2004-Forever.

          その目だれの目。

          Comment


          • #65
            Re: How many mods actually play?

            i dont have the yellow/red cards either lol ; ;
            [FFXI Journal][Pld][War][Nin][Drg][Rng][Brd]



            http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll154/xsev/orly.jpg

            Comment


            • #66
              Re: How many mods actually play?

              This is what i see:



              SHARE THE FUN TOYS ; ;
              [FFXI Journal][Pld][War][Nin][Drg][Rng][Brd]



              http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll154/xsev/orly.jpg

              Comment


              • #67
                Re: How many mods actually play?

                Originally posted by SevIfrit View Post
                This is what i see:
                Subforum moderators don't get all the cool toys that the Super Moderator's get. There's actually a whole separate interface that we can use to dig into the forum and track down users to make their heads explode. And as you can tell, PiNG and AKosygin have done an excellent job in providing extra tools to make cleanup easier.


                Icemage

                Comment


                • #68
                  Re: How many mods actually play?

                  Originally posted by Icemage View Post
                  Subforum moderators don't get all the cool toys that the Super Moderator's get. There's actually a whole separate interface that we can use to dig into the forum and track down users to make their heads explode. And as you can tell, PiNG and AKosygin have done an excellent job in providing extra tools to make cleanup easier.
                  Icemage
                  Aye icemage I was impressed by the ease of the interface tbh, you really can't fuk it up.
                  [FFXI Journal][Pld][War][Nin][Drg][Rng][Brd]



                  http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll154/xsev/orly.jpg

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Re: How many mods actually play?

                    you really can't fuk it up

                    Knock on wood, Sev.
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Re: How many mods actually play?

                      Yet you can "fuk" up your spelling...
                      sigpic
                      ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
                      ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
                      ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
                      ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~




                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Re: How many mods actually play?

                        One takes effort, the other takes laziness.

                        vbulletin is incredibly user-friendly and Ping has worked his magic to make it even easier.
                        I RNG 75 I WAR 37 I NIN 38 I SAM 50 I Woodworking 92+2

                        PSN: Caspian

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Re: How many mods actually play?

                          Originally posted by Feba View Post
                          Knock on wood, Sev.
                          Nah trust me, if i could fuk it up I would have already. Like deleting mhurrons whole profile and posts, it would be an accident of course. >.>

                          Originally posted by Aksannyi View Post
                          Yet you can "fuk" up your spelling...
                          I got in a habit of using fuk instead of fuck from people trying to get me banned on ifrit lol. People will do anything when they know you have dirt on them, trying to get me banned only would have made me post it as well.

                          Originally posted by Caspian View Post
                          One takes effort, the other takes laziness.
                          vbulletin is incredibly user-friendly and Ping has worked his magic to make it even easier.
                          Aye he did a great job, props to Ping.
                          [FFXI Journal][Pld][War][Nin][Drg][Rng][Brd]



                          http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll154/xsev/orly.jpg

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Re: How many mods actually play?

                            So next time you wonder, "do mods play FFXI?", think about how much fun we have exploding people's heads for REAL, who needs VIRTUAL fun?
                            signatures are for pussies mew mew mew, here's mine

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Re: How many mods actually play?

                              Originally posted by Balfree View Post
                              So next time you wonder, "do mods play FFXI?", think about how much fun we have exploding people's heads for REAL, who needs VIRTUAL fun?
                              <- Still wondering how he escaped the exploding heads so many times.
                              [FFXI Journal][Pld][War][Nin][Drg][Rng][Brd]



                              http://i287.photobucket.com/albums/ll154/xsev/orly.jpg

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Re: How many mods actually play?

                                You're like a mascot. Harmless.

                                Try harder! Be worthy! OWN your head explosion!
                                signatures are for pussies mew mew mew, here's mine

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X