Site Update Info/Comment/Questions [Super-merged]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site Update Info/Comment/Questions [Super-merged]

FFXIOnline.com (Dreams in Vana'diel) Will be Shutting down for minimum of 2 Day starting AUGUST 25, 2006 ~ AUGUST 27, 2006. (THERE MAY BE EXTENSION)

Major site update will be done starting friday. Please be patient during thoes times / days.

And NO, I (PiNG) didn't sell the site to some random Joe Smith down the street. We need to start taking advantage of new personal server upgrades I paid pretty pennies for it!!!!!!!

-FFXIOnline.com

P.S.
    If you feel you'll need a certain page from the site. Please SAVE THAT PAGE!!! But if you can wait, just wait until the site comes back on-line.

Also, Please backup your Journals and other site's feature additions, as there is a HIGH chance it won't survive the update!

I'll try my best to make this quick and painless.

Re: Major site update next week! 8/25 - 8/27

Oh my god, secrets! I wanna know!

Which FF Character Are You?

Comment

Moderators and Administrators:
      It is still recommended that you check in regularly as you have always even when the site is closed. Please also occassionally drop by on MSN/AIM/etc. for status updates just in case we need your help. (Testing)

We hope that the new upgrade would bring you more interesting things...

--AKosygin
      Signature was intentionally left blank.

Comment

aye, aye!

btw, moved it to Site News (seems more appropriate).

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

I won't be paying any attention. 12 hour shifts on weekends mean Internet is the least of my worries.
          Dig A10; Main: Bonecraft 100+3/subs: 60/Fishing 59.7
          Mules: Cooking 100+3/Alchemy 77.7

http://www.youtube.com/Ayrlie

Comment

Gah!! WTH!! I have 10 plants to get ores on my Moghouse, and a Dynamis run scheduled for those days too! I hate you SE!!!

No wait...Server upgrades... site news... FFXIonline...*ehem* sorry...

Yay upgrades, is it just a hardware upgrade or are you adding new functions to the site? It sounds like fun either way.
            sigpic
            "In this world, the one who has the most fun is the winner!" C.B.
            Prishe's Knight 2004-Forever.

その目だれの目。

Comment

Yay for school starting the day before... At least I should be well occupied. ~.~

Yay, Ty for this Eohmer~

Silentsteel - Taru of Awesomeness on Valefor

80 Whm, 86 Drg, 40 Sam, 37 Blm, 31 Smn, & lower as it goes down... I have way too much play time for no levels, lol.

Comment

ha, the week after my PC decides to work again.

Have fun playing with your new toys ^_^

Comment

Aw man. This is my favorite place on the internets. I'm going to go crazy!

Still, exciting times!

Comment

Originally posted by Raydeus
                    Gah!! WTH!! I have 10 plants to get ores on my Moghouse, and a Dynamis run scheduled for those days too! I hate you SE!!!

No wait...Server upgrades... site news... FFXIonline...*ehem* sorry...

Yay upgrades, is it just a hardware upgrade or are you adding new functions to the site? It sounds like fun either way.
                    My guess: Initially it will be a lost of many existing functions, then the functions should return and possibily new ones added slowly. But there is a backburner project that is going to come back soon.
                    Signature was intentionally left blank.

Comment

Friendly REMINDER: Site (edit) Restored

Just a friendly reminder plug-in. (For people who havn't come across the main page news.)

SITE IS GOING OFF-LINE TEMPORARLY FOR ABOUT 2-3 DAYS WHILE DOING SOME MAJOR UPDATE.

More Info:
                      http://www.ffxionline.com/forums/sit....-.8.27.a.html

Thank You
                      -PiNG

Comment

Re: Friendly REMINDER: Site going Temporarly OFFLINE in 3 Days.

/cry
                        ~~~BLM SAM RNG NIN PLD~~~

Comment

Hey ping you really should make a "site temp. down" page while its down, so people dont *gulp*, think we've been hax0rd or something stupid like that?
                          signatures are for pussies mew mew mew, here's mine

Comment

ZOMG that means I will actually have to work for a few days.
                            Thanks Kazuki.
                            Dragoon Equipment

Comment

GOING DOWN TEMPORARLY IN 30 MIN!!! 9:00PM PST! Expected down time for at least 24 hours.

Comment

Working...
                              X