X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two suggestions in one post

Limited time only!

I seem to remember it being said somewhere in a thread far, far away that the Social Lounge forums were to be removed from the New Posts search. Is that correct? I think it's a grand idea, though it might be nice to be able to keep one's own lounge visible.

If not, I'd like to suggest adding the server name to each Social Lounge forum. I imagine I'm not alone in not being terribly interested in new threads in other server's lounges, and right now there's no way to tell which group of scallawags is speaking up.

I know there's a lot going on already, just tossing the ideas out there.
    Ellipses on Fenrir
    There is no rush. If you're not willing to take your time, don't be surprised when no one wants to give you much of theirs.
    . . .

Re: Two suggestions in one post

Originally posted by Ellipses
    Limited time only!

I seem to remember it being said somewhere in a thread far, far away that the Social Lounge forums were to be removed from the New Posts search. Is that correct? I think it's a grand idea, though it might be nice to be able to keep one's own lounge visible.

If not, I'd like to suggest adding the server name to each Social Lounge forum. I imagine I'm not alone in not being terribly interested in new threads in other server's lounges, and right now there's no way to tell which group of scallawags is speaking up.

I know there's a lot going on already, just tossing the ideas out there.
    I believe PiNG has already removed the social lounges from showing up on a New Posts search, though I think your idea of having only *your* server's Social Lounge show up has a lot of merit. If PiNG and Akosygin don't see this thread I'll bring it up with them in the staff discussions.

Adding the server name to each lounge is an excellent idea as well!

Icemage

Comment

They're still showing up for me on the New Posts search.
      Ellipses on Fenrir
      There is no rush. If you're not willing to take your time, don't be surprised when no one wants to give you much of theirs.
      . . .

Comment

Same here, Ping did say though, that it would be changed sometime soon.
        I RNG 75 I WAR 37 I NIN 38 I SAM 50 I Woodworking 92+2

PSN: Caspian

Comment

it will be filtered, in the future, but he hasn't had time to work on it yet.

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

Groovy. Thanks for the update.
            Ellipses on Fenrir
            . . .

Comment

Working...
            X