This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gil bank bugged

I've been poking around the new features to see if any weren't working properly and I came across one.

Yesterday I Deposited 46 gil into the bank. Worked fine, was still there when I came back today. When I tried to Deposit an additional 92 gil (what I had accumulated since yesterday), however, the page told me I didn't have enough gil. When I checked my balance again, I was at 0 gil, with 46 in the bank, which means the forum just "ate" my 92 gil.

I was able to successfully withdraw the 46 gil, however, so that feature at least appears to be working.

Icemage

Re: Gil bank bugged

there is something definately buggy about the gil and bank system. part of the problem is that it's not very clear what is what. sometimes it seems pocket is what's actually available (not in bank) and other times it seems like it's a combination of available and in the bank.

so far i've been sticking all my gil (in 100 chunks) into the bank. let's hope I can actually take it out at a later time.
    /me crosses his fingers.

Double Post Edited:
    hmm, well I just tried to deposit another chunk into the bank and it worked fine for me.
    Last edited by neighbortaru; 07-06-2005, 01:37 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

hmm, i tested it fine... i'll take a look into it

Comment

I'd like to add this bug happened to me as well, had 66 gil, went to deposit it. Message came up: "You do not have enough gil to process that request" or something of that nature. So i check back at my account and I have 15 gil. This was about 5 hours ago I believe, 7PM PST. May have been earlier.
        Calin - Ragnarok

Comment

ah!!! My 4 gil might be missing... and I'm dead. How do i revive myself? I don't have enough gil to heal or so the healing center says...
          (ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ====【†】 BIBLE FIGHT !
          sigpic

Comment

same thing happend to me
            lvl 47 black mage on fairy AF1 complete

pics comeing soon (as soo as i figure out how to get then off pol)

Comment

lol i had a problem before, deposited the money, wanted to withdraw it, i didn't see it in the bank, went back later and saw it so i took it

Comment

It does seem a little buggy like it doesn't display the on-hand amount right. After a post or other certain actions it seems to correct it self though or at leasts that what it looks like.

Double Post Edited:
                Well tried depositing over and other stuff seemed to work fine now. Didn't loose any money, but there is a small bug i noticed.

After depositing or withdrawing the successful action page were it had the link to take you back to the "banks main page". That page will show the bank amount correct but your on-hand amount doesn't update right, it fixes though if you refresh.
                Last edited by Macht; 07-08-2005, 01:23 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Cheezy Test Result (I am nerdier than 96% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!)

Comment

that's good to know, just deposited all my gil that i had before

Comment

Yeah, I deposited 250G, tried withdrawing 200 and next thing I've got 50 gil in the bank but the same 100gil I have in pocket. poof, 200G gone. /em waves goodbye to his dreams of a Bloody sword

NIN75/RNG75/RDM75
                    SMN66/COR66/WAR55/BRD55/DRK51

Stephen King's Wizard and Glass: Fools are the only folk on earth absolutely guaranteed to get what they deserve.

Comment

Originally posted by 1nt3ns1ty
                      Yeah, I deposited 250G, tried withdrawing 200 and next thing I've got 50 gil in the bank but the same 100gil I have in pocket. poof, 200G gone. /em waves goodbye to his dreams of a Bloody sword
                      Did you refresh? because the sound of it you are just getting a visual error. The 200 actually is on-hand but what the display showed was wrong there.

Cheezy Test Result (I am nerdier than 96% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!)

Comment

This happened to me just a minute ago. Had 115 gil, went to put in bank, said i didnt have enough. Went back to main page i had 32 gil. >.>

EDIT: and after i typed this i went to deposit more gil and it said i didnt have enough again and ate 31 gil >.>

Warrior TP Warrior WS

Comment

try going off the page and then going back. there is definately a refresh issue and it gets confused sometimes as a result of it.

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

Working...
                          X