This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: !! Bug Report Thread !!

I voted in a poll in the General form and afterwords, it showed the result and took me to a post in the RDM forum...
    Red Mage ~ White Mage ~ Summoner ~ Black Mage ~ Beastmaster ~ Samurai ~ Paladin ~ Blue Mage

Windurst-Tarutaru-Ragnarok

Windurst: ★Rank 10★ | San d'Oria: ★Rank 10★ | Bastok: ★Rank 10★
    Zilart: ★The Last Verse★ | Promathia: ★The Last Verse★
    Aht Urhgan: ★Eternal Mercenary★| Assault: ★Captain★
    Goddess: Fate In Haze | Campaign: Moonlight Medal
    Crystalline: ★A Crystalline Prophecy (Fin.)★ | Moogle: ★A Moogle Kupo d'Etat (Fin.)★

Retired.

Comment

spent 200 gil on a hi-potion, used it in battle "nothing happens"
      63/63 maps obtained

Comment

http://www.ffxionline.com/forums/sho...=10#post480465
        The first post I made had a quote from the POL announcement. Now it's dissappeared.

Double Post Edited:
        NM now, it's there again. Wierd...
        Last edited by neighbortaru; 07-06-2005, 02:07 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

i'm rebuilding all the indexes at the moment, and search function will act funny until i finish

Comment

The banner-blocking-menus thing seems to be a flash plugin issue - I run Firefox with the FlashBlock extension, and when the FlashBlock placeholder is shown, menus are fine - only when I allow the Flash to run does that area start covering the menus. Perhaps the flash plugin forcibly moves itself to the top of the z-order when a movie starts playing?

On an unrelated note, I started toying with some of the Store/RPG stuff. Created a character (CP says it's level 2), but the Battle Monster option doesn't work, saying that my level is too low (even though the Flan is listed as requiring only level 1) - what's up with that? Some more information on the gil and rpg system would be appreciated.

Double Post Edited:
            Originally posted by Pebbles
            On an unrelated note, I started toying with some of the Store/RPG stuff. Created a character (CP says it's level 2), but the Battle Monster option doesn't work, saying that my level is too low (even though the Flan is listed as requiring only level 1) - what's up with that?
            Never mind about this - it works now. Maybe because I have gil now (although I have no idea where it came from ^^).
            Last edited by Pebbles; 07-07-2005, 03:00 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
            Author of POLUtils (with forums here).

Comment

Originally posted by Susurrus
              I voted in a poll in the General form and afterwords, it showed the result and took me to a post in the RDM forum...
              Posting about a similar incident - voted on a poll in general discussions not 5 mins ago, and the poll results showed, but was attached to a thread in the SMN forum.

Comment

same thing happened with me as Susurrus and endless.

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

lol happened to me too voted and ended up in a completely different forum area

Comment

The poll results in this thread shows a wrong poll
                    http://ffxionline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=34720
                    doesn't match with the question
                    There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
                    but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
                    transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

Originally posted by Pebbles
                      The banner-blocking-menus thing seems to be a flash plugin issue - I run Firefox with the FlashBlock extension, and when the FlashBlock placeholder is shown, menus are fine - only when I allow the Flash to run does that area start covering the menus. Perhaps the flash plugin forcibly moves itself to the top of the z-order when a movie starts playing?
                      Thanks for the pointer to Flashblock. I was experiencing this too and installed it. No more menu blocking now.

Title: Sergeant Major
                      SAM75, RNG75, PUP75, PLD60, My NPC65
                      Bastok Rank 10, San d'Oria Rank 10, Windurst Rank 10
                      Missions: Completed/Zilart Completed/CoP Completed/ToAU: Playing the Part-Sergeant Major
                      Midgardsormr|Cactuar (MNK51)

Comment

Working...
                      X