X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: General Discussion

Something I just noticed and want to bring up for clarification:

Wizard - Pathfinder_OGC

A bonded object can be used once per day to cast any one spell that the wizard has in his spellbook and is capable of casting, even if the spell is not prepared. This spell is treated like any other spell cast by the wizard, including casting time, duration, and other effects dependent on the wizard's level. This spell cannot be modified by metamagic feats or other abilities. The bonded object cannot be used to cast spells from the wizard's opposition schools (see arcane school below).
    We don't have Spellbooks since you houseruled it so Wizards prepare spells in the same way as Clerics. Does this mean we just take any spell from the pool of spells that we have prepared, or since there's no spellbooks, treat it like a bonus spell from any spell we can cast?

Reason why I'm asking is that because, well I never thought to ask about how the spell preparation system we use changes how Arcane Bond works until I was looking over my character sheet to prepare for today's session.
    Rahal Gerrant - Balmung - 188 DRK
    Reiko Takahashi
    - Balmung - 182 AST, 191 BLM, 182 SCH, 188 SMN
    Haters Gonna Hate

Comment

I kind of feel bad for turning down the dagger Yyg designed specifically for my character, but fuck it that thing sets off all kinds of red flags for my character. An inanimate object that freezes time, talks in my head and tells me it was once a person and has been in contact with this nasty shadarkai for countless years? Fuck that noise, my character wants to get as far away from that thing as possible. Nothing good can come of getting mixed up with that sorcery.

I really appreciate that you added some sweet loot for me Yyg, but that thing freaks my character the fuck out.
      Server: Midgardsormr -> Quetzalcoatl -> Valefor
      Name: Drjones
      Blog: Mediocre Mage

Comment

This isn't over.

Bastok & Windurst Rank 10. ZM, CoP, ToAU, WoTG, ACP, MKD, ASA & SOA Complete.
        99 Kannagi / 99 Armageddon / 119 Nirvana Adventuring Fellow: Level 99
        99 SMN / 99 NIN / 99 COR / 99 WHM / 99 PUP / 99 BLM / 99 THF / 99 SCH / 99 GEO

Yyg's Blog: Tree of Awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by cidbahamut View Post
          I kind of feel bad for turning down the dagger Yyg designed specifically for my character, but fuck it that thing sets off all kinds of red flags for my character. An inanimate object that freezes time, talks in my head and tells me it was once a person and has been in contact with this nasty shadarkai for countless years? Fuck that noise, my character wants to get as far away from that thing as possible. Nothing good can come of getting mixed up with that sorcery.

I really appreciate that you added some sweet loot for me Yyg, but that thing freaks my character the fuck out.
          Theron's reaction to it cracked me up. "Hey guys there's a person in this!"
          Reiko Takahashi
          Haters Gonna Hate

Comment

Adding a full campaign synopsis on the Blog. It's slow going... but when it's finished it's going to be awesome. Have a look at what I've done so far. Take note that I used a little creative license when writing it to make it sound more like a story and less like a list of events. I also wrote out TM and Murph due to their limited time in the party. They are instead, the 2 guards who accompany the party on the original search and rescue mission for the duke's daughter, after which they part ways.

As for Adam... he did some funny-ass stuff during his limited time playing and I did effectively write him out within the story. His death is also party of the package that ultimately turned Mezlo Evil... so it's necessary to keep his chunk in there to help paint the full picture.

In the end... there may be small inaccuracies and a few dashes of poetic license... but who cares. Enjoy!

Synopses by Chapter | Scars of War

Comment

Sooo... anyone parse that last session? The EAW pwned...
              75: Sam, Nin, Blm, Thf, Pld, Cor, Rdm
              RANK 10 Bastok
              CoP: Done
              ZM: Done
              ToA: Done
              Assault rank: Captain
              Campaign Medal: Medals
              Wotg: Complete the quests already and I'll start

Originally posted by Etra
              This thread brought to you by Malacite's lack of understanding.

Comment

Due to friend flying today to Perth to live in Aus, have decided to redo my home screen on my phone so can keep up with yyg's time as well...

Comment

Sun? In Lincolnshire? That is obviously shopped.
                  Reiko Takahashi
                  Haters Gonna Hate

Comment

Yes suprise suprise the clouds have been burnt through a little but rest of week is meant to be a washout!

Comment

"Vince. It's me Buttercup... You can't hide from me forever... "
                      RANK 10 Bastok

Comment

That sounds like a challenge.
                        Server: Midgardsormr -> Quetzalcoatl -> Valefor
                        Name: Drjones
                        Blog: Mediocre Mage

Comment

I'm going to find a way to free her from that dagger and then harness her to your right hand.
                          RANK 10 Bastok

Comment

If you're just going to harness her to his right hand you might as well skip the part where you free her from the dagger.

Comment

I should have Lili chase Vince with the dagger yelling "She likes youuuuuu!"
                              Reiko Takahashi
                              Haters Gonna Hate

Comment

Originally posted by Firewind View Post
                                I should have Lili chase Vince with the dagger yelling "She likes youuuuuu!"
                                That's funny how you think that Buttercup would let you wield her. You're adorable.

Comment

Working...
                                X