Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 scans! multiplatform!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • jenova_9
    replied
    Re: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 scans! multiplatform!

    if people want a sample of what the first UNS was like, here's a vid. there's lots more on youtube.


    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKTe2tL7BFc"]YouTube- Naruto: UNS - Might Gai vs. tsunade - [insane] - HD (PS3)[/ame]

    Leave a comment:


  • TheGrandMom
    replied
    Re: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 scans! multiplatform!

    lol

    He's possessed by a fox.

    I've watched every episode of the anime and I've played most of the games. If you are a fan of the anime, you'll really get into the games. Some better than others, as IceMage said, but its rather cool actually being able to do the things that you usually watch.

    Leave a comment:


  • cidbahamut
    replied
    Re: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 scans! multiplatform!

    Originally posted by Pwnagraphic View Post
    I've only seen a few episodes. What's with the Naruto having whiskers?
    He finally hit puberty.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pwnagraphic
    replied
    Re: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 scans! multiplatform!

    I've only seen a few episodes. What's with the Naruto having whiskers?

    Leave a comment:


  • Icemage
    replied
    Re: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 scans! multiplatform!

    Originally posted by Armando View Post
    Lock the thread, Tickmeoff just saved us several pages of philosophical debate.
    I actually own Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm for PS3, and while I don't often (ok, rarely ever...) agree with jenova_9 on things, it's actually a pretty decent game. The graphics are good - looks better than the anime, using the same style, but crisper (obviously), the gameplay is solid (if a bit sparse), and taken in context, it's easily the most well-executed anime game I've ever played.

    That doesn't mean the sequel won't be a terrible cash-in, but this particular development team knows what they're doing.


    Icemage

    Leave a comment:


  • Durahansolo
    replied
    Re: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 scans! multiplatform!

    Originally posted by Tickmeoff View Post
    [ ] Naruto
    [ ] Game
    [ ] Good
    TRAP!

    Leave a comment:


  • Armando
    replied
    Re: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 scans! multiplatform!

    Lock the thread, Tickmeoff just saved us several pages of philosophical debate.

    Leave a comment:


  • Balfree
    replied
    Re: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 scans! multiplatform!

    What am I looking at?

    Leave a comment:


  • jenova_9
    replied
    Re: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 scans! multiplatform!

    nuuuuu! >.<

    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MepSDBDh2Ps"]YouTube- Doc "Contra" Louis[/ame]

    Leave a comment:


  • TheGrandMom
    replied
    Re: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 scans! multiplatform!

    TickMeOff wins!

    Leave a comment:


  • Tickmeoff
    replied
    Re: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 scans! multiplatform!

    [ ] Naruto
    [ ] Game
    [ ] Good


    You may only choose two.

    Leave a comment:


  • jenova_9
    replied
    Re: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 scans! multiplatform!

    Originally posted by cidbahamut View Post
    But how can I trust you when you tell me every game will be the best game ever? How will I know which one to pick?
    oh well um let's see. The best ones in the official list in no particular order are:

    Final Fantasy XIV
    Aliens vs. Predator
    Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 (Narultimate Storm 2)
    Hokuto Musou

    so ya you can pick one or all of them! I anticipate FFXIV the most, though NUNS2 and AVP are kind of tied for me
    (we have yet to confirm if NUNS2 will really have online and if the netcode is good, the full roster, etc. ),
    with Hokuto Musou not being as major, but still significant enough to make it on the list!

    If one asked to pick one, I would say FFXIV, but it's kind of like a double edged sword since it's an mmorpg, it's only playable if online is
    available, so that dependance can be it's strength or its weakness depending on a person's situation.

    AVP and NUNS2 can still be played either way, and they have the "pick up and play" advantage, so that's one reason why
    they are just as valuable. I think Hokuto Musou is only single player, plus other things don't make it as grand as the other 3, but it's still
    very good for HNK fans and DW fans.
    Last edited by jenova_9; 01-16-2010, 10:51 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • cidbahamut
    replied
    Re: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 scans! multiplatform!

    Originally posted by jenova_9 View Post
    oh that's great too but this will be better. trust me!
    But how can I trust you when you tell me every game will be the best game ever? How will I know which one to pick?

    Leave a comment:


  • jenova_9
    replied
    Re: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 scans! multiplatform!

    Originally posted by cidbahamut View Post
    What about that Fist of the North Star game you were going on about earlier? I thought it was the best thing ever.
    oh that's great too but this will be better. trust me!

    Leave a comment:


  • cidbahamut
    replied
    Re: Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 scans! multiplatform!

    Originally posted by jenova_9 View Post
    best anime game ever made.
    What about that Fist of the North Star game you were going on about earlier? I thought it was the best thing ever.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X