Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mega Man 9

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Feba
    replied
    Re: Mega Man 9

    Originally posted by Pai Pai Master View Post
    Apparently it'll also appear on PSN and XBLA.
    Wii Warm Up: Get equipped with baseless speculation - Nintendo Wii Fanboy


    totally called it?

    Leave a comment:


  • Raydeus
    replied
    Re: Mega Man 9

    2D sprite action, yay! 8-bit instead of high-res 2D sprites, booooo!

    Then again I don't own a wii anyway (even though I still want to play Umbrella Chronicles.)

    Leave a comment:


  • Pai Pai Master
    replied
    Re: Mega Man 9

    Protoman is going to be playable. He'll have a separate story. Apparently it'll also appear on PSN and XBLA.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kailea
    replied
    Re: Mega Man 9

    Originally posted by Armando View Post
    Well I'll be damned, it's 8-bit after all. But it's WiiWare, so it's ok.

    This better have plenty of Proto Man and Bass involvement. Wonder what an 8-bit Bass & Trebble would look like?

    Edit for Caspian: At least some of those screenshots appear to be new. I haven't touched an NES Mega Man in a really long time, but for example, I don't remember those green eyeball things, or those swinging platforms.


    I just finished playing through the first 6 last week, and yeah, non of those SS are from any mega man on this planet ;p (atleast right now)

    and yeah 8-bit megaman from Wiiware hell yeah ^.^




    have people on my LS saying that these pics are fake, but I dont think they are. We will see when the next mag comes out, I will look myself -.-
    Last edited by Kailea; 06-26-2008, 04:39 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Armando
    replied
    Re: Mega Man 9

    Well I'll be damned, it's 8-bit after all. But it's WiiWare, so it's ok.

    This better have plenty of Proto Man and Bass involvement. Wonder what an 8-bit Bass & Trebble would look like?

    Edit for Caspian: At least some of those screenshots appear to be new. I haven't touched an NES Mega Man in a really long time, but for example, I don't remember those green eyeball things, or those swinging platforms.

    Leave a comment:


  • Caspian
    replied
    Re: Mega Man 9

    are those screenshots? are they really doing 8~16bit for mega man 9? or are those screens from previous titles? text is too fuzzy to tell

    Leave a comment:


  • Pai Pai Master
    replied
    Re: Mega Man 9

    Yep, it's from the next Nintendo Power.

    Leave a comment:


  • Feba
    replied
    Re: Mega Man 9

    It's supposedly a scan of a magazine that isn't released yet. We'll know soon enough.

    Leave a comment:


  • Malacite
    replied
    Re: Mega Man 9

    Is that real?

    Leave a comment:


  • Feba
    replied
    Re: Mega Man 9

    Leave a comment:


  • Kailea
    replied
    Re: Mega Man 9

    Originally posted by Illuen View Post
    That is a man.


    ..........eeeeeeewwwwwww ;p

    Leave a comment:


  • Illuen
    replied
    Re: Mega Man 9

    Originally posted by DakAttack View Post
    Did that woman shoot milk out of her nose when she heard the news?
    That is a man.

    Leave a comment:


  • DakAttack
    replied
    Re: Mega Man 9

    Originally posted by Illuen View Post
    Did that woman shoot milk out of her nose when she heard the news?

    Leave a comment:


  • Illuen
    replied
    Re: Mega Man 9

    My current wallpaper:

    Leave a comment:


  • Raydeus
    replied
    Re: Mega Man 9

    1 gil says it's going to be "Rockman 9 -Online-"

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X