Re: Mega Man 9
Score
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Mega Man 9
Collapse
X
-
Re: Mega Man 9
Capcom to create mega shirts out of Mega Man 9 boxart - Nintendo Wii Fanboy
WOW YOU GUYS ARE LUCKY
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Mega Man 9
What Armando said. Mega Buster AND laser gun? That's the most awesome I have ever seen the DoRD ever* produce!
* - This was unintentional, but I decided to leave it in there, anyway.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Mega Man 9
Aye, goodness, thanks Armando, I totally forgot to mention that! XPOriginally posted by Armando View PostThe reporter looks like Chun Li.
But, wait a moment . . .
Didn't Chun Li say as one of her winning phrases in one of the Street Fighter games that she wasn't a reporter as a tounge-in-cheek reference to this?Originally posted by Wikipedia on Chun LiChun-Li was portrayed in the 1994 action film Street Fighter by actress Ming Na. She poses as a television reporter in order to infiltrate the nation of Åœadoluo and kill M. Bison, a warlord who murdered her father during a peasant uprising. Chun-Li's surname in the film is Zang/Xiang,[5] though Capcom has not officially recognized it.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Mega Man 9
The reporter looks like Chun Li. This shit is so retro they reverted Roll back to her original character design. Also, a friend of mine noticed that Wily's bank account number is the JP release date for MM1.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Mega Man 9
"BE CAREFUL OUT THERE! YOU HAVEN'T DONE THIS IN A WHILE."
Har har, Capcom. Har har.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Mega Man 9
...
(That's interesting.) I didn't know Wily was actually Bush!! How the heck did he survive all that time to continue his "fight against terror" after changing his name to Dr. Wily though? Yet another freaking plot hole.
Also, they should've gone 16-bit. But I guess as long as long as it's fun to play that doesn't really matter.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Mega Man 9
[ame=http://www.gametrailers.com/player/36517.html]Gametrailers.com - Mega Man 9 - E32008: Opening Cam Gameplay[/ame]
Intro.
"THE PHONE IS RINGING
OFF THE HOOK!"
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Mega Man 9
Regardless. I'll be all over this one. Been waiting for years for the ninth installment, and to find out that it'll be hardcore classic is just icing on the 8-bit cake.
Honestly, I have to agree; 8-bit is really the only way to do this properly. Of course, it'd be nice if there were a ton of extras besides the game, but the main game is just that more awesome for the way it's being designed.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Mega Man 9
Just because we didn't see it doesn't mean it's not there. It's a direct sequel to 8, so it'd be rather f'ed up if all of a sudden MM lost the Buster.
Leave a comment:
-
Re: Mega Man 9
Originally posted by Armando View PostAwesome stuff. Too bad it seems there won't be any sliding. I can do without buster charging, but I really liked sliding.
Also, Inafune must really like water-based, polearm-wielding robot chicks. First Leviathan, now Mermaid Woman.
there is sliding, it was said that the game play will be similar to MM3-6
Leave a comment:



Leave a comment: