Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ahhh! Too many good games coming out all at once!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ahhh! Too many good games coming out all at once!

Don't disregard KH2, whatever you do. The game is absolutely amazing. The only game that I've ever given priority over ffxi

Comment

Originally posted by bikkebakke
      Definitely do Growlanser and Y's those games rock!
      Yes, Definitely.

I haven't beaten Growlanser yet, but I have invested enough time to say that it is an excellent game, the only thing they could've done better with it, was they could've cranked up the resolution and gotten rid of the jaggies. =P

As for Guilty Gear, I am a huge GGXX fan. Unfortunately I left it in my PS2 when I traded it in for a new one so I only have Isuka and the original GGX. I really wish that GGXX would've come with online capabilites. It's unfortunate because I only own a PS2. Was it Xbox or Dreamcast where you can play online? Anyways, I would definitely play online since I don't know anybody to play with. To sum it up, GG is -the best- 2D fighter ever.

The End.
      <:3_)~

Comment

Guilty Gear XX#Reload for Xbox has online play. It's a shame that the PSP version won't :'(
        PSN ID - PaiPai Gamertag - PaiPaiMaster Steam ID: Pai Pai Master
        Rockman - Fairy

WAR75/SMN75/PLD68/NIN37/THF37/SAM37/WHM41
        WIN8-1/ZM (Clear)/PM (Clear)/AM (Clear)/WotG3/ACP1
        Currently Playing:
        FINAL FANTASY XIII, Starcraft 2 Beta

Comment

GGXXR online for XBox had horrible problems with it ; ; I couldn't find a decent room at all. Shame too, I wanted to get into the GG series but online was my only option too really ;

Comment

Well, there's one less game to worry. Legend of Zelda has been delayed AGAIN! >_< sometime in the fall now we're looking at. Should've been out last fall, now it's sometime this fall. Such a stupid decision I think, especially when revolution and ps3 will probably be out around the same time. The potentially greatest game of the year will be overshadowed by hype for next gen systems.

Some people say delays are good, gives the developers more time to work on it and perfect it. I disagree, I say delays are bad, because when they get more time like that, developers can nitpick every minor flaw until it's never perfect enough, or maybe trying to add more content to the game. This game lead to just as much suckiness as if a game was rushed.

I mean, mother 3 for n64 was developed for 6 years and still was canceled. We're finally gettin some love for the series with the GBA game coming out, but I still think I would've loved seeing a mother game in 3d.

Comment

You know you can download the GGXXR and play among friends? That's how I got into it actually ^^

I admit though that fighting over the internet would expose you to more players, but I was under the impression that there was still some lag in between.

Comment

Working...
              X