Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ahhh! Too many good games coming out all at once!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ahhh! Too many good games coming out all at once!

actually, the only new coming game that got my interest is FF3 remake on DS o.O
    http://www.thefinalfantasy.com/games/ff3/ds.html

I hate how S-E remaking all these great games but go with the cute graphical approach.... It would be so nice if they use the realistic approach to FF3 the way they are going with 11 or 12 -_-'
    But it's my favourite FF so ... I will have to have this thing anyway.
    Last edited by Jei; 02-17-2006, 04:15 AM.
    There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
    but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
    transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

I need to get me a new _UNBROKEN_ ps2 <.<.........................
      signatures are for pussies mew mew mew, here's mine

Comment

The only games im getting in the near future are zelda and ffxi toau and cop

Comment

I try and follow the " No Game left behind! " act =p. I think the only casualty to slip through the cracks of this rule is Dark Cloud 2. for ps2 and Baten Kraitos / Wind Waker for game cube. The way things are i'll probally never pick up those games again. I'm trying hard to not let SO:TTOE and .hack//Quarantine reach tat status T_T but its not looking good.

My charecters are underleveled from a previous attempt at rushing the game so now Sophia and Maria are 10 levels behind Fayte and dont last that long on the Sphere Company boss's T_T.

.hack//Quarantine can scientificly be beaten. its all about building your levels by going to gates that are higher than your level but weak against your parties weapon element type. Doing so gets your levels up fast.

In any case ill still try and stick to my goal of all my rpg's beatin before FFXII and/or PS3 release.

Comment

Mylist is the same as bikkebakke minus Magna Carta :O God so many good games coming out... I need more time >.<;
            Gokulo
            ~~ Tarutaru~~
            |RDM75|WHM38|BLM38|SMN62|DRK37|NIN37|

Comment

Originally posted by TBoTB
              I try and follow the " No Game left behind! " act =p
              I had a good chuckle at that. It's pretty much how I am. Most women are obsessed with purses or shoes or clothes but not me....its games. I have a stack of 40 PS2 games, 10 X-box games, and 2 Gamecube games on my desk that I haven't touched or only got to put in an hour or two. That's a sad sad thing! I wish sometimes that I could make time stand still so I could go on a game playing binge and catch up! I haven't had enough time with Magna Carta, Y's, Growlanser, Digital Devil Saga 2, Stella Deus, Arc The Lad, etc and some of the games I haven't even opened! Sacrilege!

Now there are another crop of great games coming out and here I sit looking at all the ones that sit on my desk and all of the others on the racks around the room. It's just not fair! I must find the green mushrooms and get extra lives dang it!!
              Originally posted by Feba
              But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
              Originally posted by Taskmage
              God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
              Originally posted by DakAttack
              ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Definitely do Growlanser and Y's those games rock!

Comment

I have the following titles on preorder:

Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence (PS2)
                  Kingdom Hearts 2 (PS2)
                  Final Fantasy XII (PS2)
                  The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (GCN)
                  Super Princess Peach (NDS)
                  Tetris DS (NDS)
                  Metroid Prime: Hunters (NDS)
                  Me and My Katamari (PSP)
                  Guilty Gear Judgement (PSP)
                  Final Fantasy XI: Treasures of Aht Urhgan (PS2 and PC)

All of these, except two, will be out before summer.
                  PSN ID - PaiPai Gamertag - PaiPaiMaster Steam ID: Pai Pai Master
                  Rockman - Fairy

WAR75/SMN75/PLD68/NIN37/THF37/SAM37/WHM41
                  WIN8-1/ZM (Clear)/PM (Clear)/AM (Clear)/WotG3/ACP1
                  Currently Playing:
                  FINAL FANTASY XIII, Starcraft 2 Beta

Comment

Wait a minute . . . . . . "Valkyrie Profile: Lenneth & Valkyrie Profile: Silmera" ? Please tell me it's so. Are these the next ones after the Valkyrie Profile on PS a long time ago?

Pai Pai, plays guilty gear? ^^

Comment

Valkyrie Profile Lenneth is a remake of the original, for the Playstation Portable.

Valkyrie Profile Silmeria is a direct sequel to the original.

And yeah, I love Guilty Gear ^^ So glad to see XX#Reload finally coming to the states on a platform I own
                      Rockman - Fairy

Currently Playing:

Comment

Actually, Silmeria is a prequel
                        Gokulo
                        ~~ Tarutaru~~
                        |RDM75|WHM38|BLM38|SMN62|DRK37|NIN37|

Comment

Guilty Gear, what is it? RPG? I think I've heard of it before, but its been awhile and never really understood what it was or if it was any good.
                          I RNG 75 I WAR 37 I NIN 38 I SAM 50 I Woodworking 92+2

PSN: Caspian

Comment

My problem is that there isn't enough hours in the day. I get up for work at 0650 nd finally get home about 8pm (commute time plus have a housebound friend I do a few things for every night) Once dinners out fo the way and everything done for work the following day its 9pm so I only get 3 hours time to myself to play games watch tv etc. (though these days my TV seems only to go on first thing int he moring to watch the enws whilst scoffing my breckie) We need more hours in a day!!! Thought tomorrow (sunday) its the first time in 3 months I'm not doing anything, so (cracks his knuckles) its FF1 day, all day!!

Comment

Guilty Gear is a fighting game.

Comment

My bad, forgot. I knew it was either a sequel or a prequel Either way I can't wait.

Also, I forgot about Mega Man Powered Up! for PSP -.-;
                                Rockman - Fairy

Currently Playing:

Comment

Working...
                                X