X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Famous people love MMORPGs too!

I'm Rick James, Bitch!

Rodin - Ragnarok Server (Out of Retirement)
    90BRD 90SMN 90WHM 75BLM 75RDM 61BST 50RNG 37NIN 37THF

Goal: All jobs max level and capped merits.

wat serverd oes jhe ply on i want 2 talk 2 him

Comment

Originally posted by Sauhnik
      wat serverd oes jhe ply on i want 2 talk 2 him
      Here let me translate for people:

What server does he play on I want to talk to him.

Or in other words, I want to know what server he is on so I can log on and bug the hell out of him like 2 million other players will do which will essentially piss him off and possibly make him quit.
      Originally posted by Feba
      But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
      Originally posted by Taskmage
      God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
      Originally posted by DakAttack
      ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Chappelle was a "geek" long before any of these kids knew who he was....so it does not suprise me

Comment

Originally posted by TheGrandMom
          Here let me translate for people:

What server does he play on I want to talk to him.

Or in other words, I want to know what server he is on so I can log on and bug the hell out of him like 2 million other players will do which will essentially piss him off and possibly make him quit.
          wut r u tlakinga bout lmao

(by the way I totally wasn't being sarcastic or anything good job)

Comment

Originally posted by Sauhnik
            wut r u tlakinga bout lmao

(by the way I totally wasn't being sarcastic or anything good job)
            Considering your recent posts, it fits your personality. And, fyi, sarcasm doesn't really communicate well over the internet. Good job.
            But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
            God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
            ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Considering your recent posts, it fits your personality
              Hahahahahaha

Sarcasm is a major part of english literature go to more school

Comment

Re: Famous people love MMORPGs too!

Umm did you mean "go to school more?"

Comment

Originally posted by Drawmuh
                  Umm did you mean "go to school more?"
                  No, I didn't.

Oh and don't pull the whole "correct someone's grammar because you can't do anything else" stuff.
                  Last edited by Sauhnik; 07-05-2005, 01:39 AM.

Comment

I'm not surprise celebrity's play games, but MMORPGs? ZOMG!! I wish FFXI has some celebrity's that play it, or atleast publically say they do.

Thanks to Bila for the signature

Comment

He was paid to say that. Just like Game Pro is paid to mention WoW in every other article and exclude FFXI from their magazine completely.

Comment

Originally posted by Impaction
                        He was paid to say that. Just like Game Pro is paid to mention WoW in every other article and exclude FFXI from their magazine completely.

HAHAHAHAHA

Comment

hahahahahaha... nice one.. that got a good laugh from me
                          Kelenae - Ramuh - Mithra Female - Windurst Rank 10 - Gone?
                          Dirtha - Taru Taru Female - Windurst Rank 2 - Gone?
                          www.twitter.com/kelenaev (|Please check it|)

Comment

Originally posted by Impaction
                            While some may think this is funny, I seriously feel like it's true. FFXI gets no love from the gaming community, or ANY community for that matter. Unless you actually play FFXI, or come to a board like this, no one even mentions the game. Even on forums where they have MMORPG battles like "this game vs that game" topics, FFXI is like never mentioned anymore, it's always EQ2, WoW, or even the crappy MMORPG, matrix online.

World of Warcraft is not the be all of mmorpgs, so i dont friggin know why it gets so much damn praise! It's not that good! I could only stand it for the free month, but after that, no incentive to play, just like every other MMORPG besides FFXI. There are so many people that play FFXI, just by logging on, I know that to be true, yet all I ever hear about is that damned world of warcraft.

Comment

WoW appeals to a broader audience. People that haven't played a MMO can pick it up and learn quite easily. While FFXI is user friendly, it is a time sink for a single session, WoW is not. So its quick and easy to play which appeals to a broader base. Games like EQ, UO, FFXI, etc. are more for the devoted MMO'er than a weekend warrior. I guess thats why people feel its the uber MMO currently.

And as far as celebrity's getting paid to play a game, thats a no brainer. Celebrity's are always hawking stuff. The game industry is just starting to be seen as a lucatrive business. So of course, the celebrity's will take a piece of the action. Don't forget the Wayen's are currently promoting a game of their own, albiet a stinker, but ya they have their hands in the industry. So I think its a logical assumption that Chappelle could have done this for a little $$ too.
                              Last edited by TheGrandMom; 07-05-2005, 09:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X