Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Little things that make you smile - the anti-peeve thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Little things that make you smile - the anti-peeve thread.

They came highly recommended by my boyfriend and I trust his judgment.

Today, I am happy that one of my six classes is finished tonight. Slowly but surely, this semester ends its torturous hold upon me.
    sigpic
    ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
    ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
    ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
    ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

They can be a fun read, but they're not actually any good.
      Server: Midgardsormr -> Quetzalcoatl -> Valefor
      Name: Drjones
      Blog: Mediocre Mage

Comment

This anime is too damn adorable. I can't stop smiling throughout it all.
        Originally posted by Yygdrasil
        Originally posted by Nandito
        Ponies.

Duh.
        You make me want to hurt things.

Comment

I just managed to finish an entire paper in less than two hours. Granted, it was only 1000 words, but the fact that I didn't even know what I was going to write about as of four hours ago and somehow managed to get it done is pretty damn impressive.

I need to stop doing shit like that, but I was actually pretty sure I was going to be turning this one in late. One of these days, my luck is going to run out.
          sigpic

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc

Comment

Originally posted by cidbahamut View Post
              They can be a fun read, but they're not actually any good.
              Fun but not good.

Ok.

Comment

Finals are almost done.
                Finals are almost done.
                Finals are almost done.
                Finals are almost done.
                FINALS ARE ALMOST DONE.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DakAttack View Post
                  Fun but not good.

Ok.
                  Have you ever watched a Godzilla movie? It's the same principle. Something can be enjoyable without being good.

Comment

Originally posted by cidbahamut View Post
                    Have you ever watched a Godzilla movie? It's the same principle. Something can be enjoyable without being good.
                    I get it. It's like food. The books taste great, but they're very calorie-dense without being filling.

Sarcasm aside, I'm willing to agree to disagree. We should pick our fights and I'm picking the one over jobs.

Comment

Works for me, as that seems like the fight worth having.

Comment

So far, 4 confirmed As. Three of the classes have all been given grades back, the fourth I just took the final for, but I have to score higher than a 70% to get below an A and I know I did well on that final. So confirmed.

The other two classes are too close to call, but I'm pretty sure I'll end up with a B in Biology, which I can live with.

And... and... I AM DONE WITH BIOLOGY FOREVER, FOREVER AND EVER AMEN!

Yes, big, bold, italicized, red text with purple dancing smilies was necessary.
                        sigpic

Comment

Walking through the sleeziest night market I've ever seen with my ex, there are tons of stalls selling DVDs, 7 for $3, and a few places selling adult toys.

Each time we pass one catering to a female audience, I ask if she needs one, twitching my hand and reminding her how much she misses it.

Almost told her the story of the girl I met after her, who I was briefly involved with, who went from "Give me a hug" on Tuesday, to "Tell me, do most people like sex? My ex was really bad, but I get horny before my period comes. Sometimes I feel like buying a vibrator. I'd like to have sex with you someday, but not now", on Wednesday, but decided to save that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Feba View Post
                            Walking through the sleeziest night market I've ever seen with my ex, there are tons of stalls selling DVDs, 7 for $3, and a few places selling adult toys.

Each time we pass one catering to a female audience, I ask if she needs one, twitching my hand and reminding her how much she misses it.

Almost told her the story of the girl I met after her, who I was briefly involved with, who went from "Give me a hug" on Tuesday, to "Tell me, do most people like sex? My ex was really bad, but I get horny before my period comes. Sometimes I feel like buying a vibrator. I'd like to have sex with you someday, but not now", on Wednesday, but decided to save that one.
                            I've missed the daily/weekly "My life as an anime" by Feba.
                            Seriously, need more updates. I have to live vicariously.
                            I RNG 75 I WAR 37 I NIN 38 I SAM 50 I Woodworking 92+2

PSN: Caspian

Comment

After that girl left me, things have calmed down quite a bit. Unless you watch anime about reading and sleeping almost constantly.

There have been some wacky things, but nothing that really makes for a good story.

Comment

Today I wake up at 5 in the morning, vaguely confused about some things out of place in my room. I pick up a giant BK cup, half full of half flat sprite. Placing things back together, I realize that Monday I had gone to celebrate birthday for two friends; there were five of us, me and another girl bought the food and drinks, the fifth was a freeloader (it's cool, he offered to pay at the end and I was like "Haha! NO."; he's not really been part of this group previously, although he's a friend of me and the guy celebrating his birthday)

We'd met up, rode out to the riverside, snacks and beer and cake, lots of chatting. For some reason I feel like at the end I was talking a lot, not sure if I was being a dick though because I remember they were asking me specifically. Not sure what was up with that. At some point we were talking about cartoons, and I got everyone watching Puppycat and Bee; unfortunately froze just before Puppycat's story. At some point everyone decides it's time to go home, I'm kinda like "uh, what? okay...", give the rest of the beer to the birthday guy (in my nice tote, he'd better give me the tote back), hop back on bikes.

The birthday girl was the only one without her own bike, so she rode on the back of mine. On the way in, I'd had my basket full of beer, her on the back, and she commented on how stable I was compared to most people; I'm very used to giving people rides. The way back, no basket full of beer, she instantly comments "Yep... you're not very stable anymore." Say goodbye to everyone else, give her a ride back, go home, chat with people online, suddenly feel like it it time for a big meal, go to BK.

At this point my memory is already incredibly spotty, although I do remember I somehow managed to take my bike out to BK instead of walking, and nearly got myself killed twice in the process. This is fairly impressive considering I literally have nothing to do but go down an alleyway and cross a street. I somehow managed to upsize my order, and then sat at a table nearly falling asleep until it was ready.

Not sure if this is vicarious enough for you, Caspian.

Anyway, something that's making me smile, lots of pretty girls have chosen to start getting friendly lately, and I'm figuring out new ways to fake my way into a conversation when I really have nothing to talk about. Semi-related, snippet of a conversation today:

"Feba, why aren't you having lunch? You should eat something."
                                "Last night I was celebrating [...], tons of food and drink."
                                "Heh, drink? Like... drinks?"
                                "I don't remember too well, honestly."
                                "Drank too much?"
                                "...just enough."

Sometime around here, a guy friend of hers walks up out of nowhere, "Oh, so you're dating now?", he jelly.

Comment

Working...
                                X