Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Little things that make you smile - the anti-peeve thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Little things that make you smile - the anti-peeve thread.

Did I post this one already? I don't remember but anyway.

I never asked for this.
    sigpic
    "In this world, the one who has the most fun is the winner!" C.B.
    Prishe's Knight 2004-Forever.

その目だれの目。

Comment

Comment

These videos are canon as far as I'm concerned:

Rahal Gerrant - Balmung - 188 DRK
        Reiko Takahashi
        - Balmung - 182 AST, 191 BLM, 182 SCH, 188 SMN
        Haters Gonna Hate

Comment

Today was my nephew's funeral.
          It made me smile how my little brother found the strength to carry his son's tiny coffin in his arms. I've never been so proud of him.
          My other brother who is the least emotional of us cried so much, I'd never seen him cry like that.
          I'm so glad to have such great family and friends.

Signature created by my good friend Naughtymistress, Remora server.

Comment

Your family will be in my prayers Satori.
            75: Sam, Nin, Blm, Thf, Pld, Cor, Rdm
            RANK 10 Bastok
            CoP: Done
            ZM: Done
            ToA: Done
            Assault rank: Captain
            Campaign Medal: Medals
            Wotg: Complete the quests already and I'll start

Originally posted by Etra
            This thread brought to you by Malacite's lack of understanding.

Comment

Thank you Mezlo.

This forum makes me smile,
              No matter how derailed a thread can get or how arguments can start here over the simplest things,
              You all put them aside to show one another support.
              I thinks its partly why even after people stop playing they still come here.

I think you all are an amazing bunch of characters and I'm so glad I signed up here 6 years ago.

Signature created by my good friend Naughtymistress, Remora server.

Comment

/comfort Satori
                sigpic
                "In this world, the one who has the most fun is the winner!" C.B.
                Prishe's Knight 2004-Forever.

その目だれの目。

Comment

Heeeey everybooooddddy~ How we all doing today? Hmm?

http://i.imgur.com/MCQB1.jpg For Mario Fans
                  Heavensward Stats - Main Story: Cleared | Alexander Normal: 4/4 | Alexander: Savage 0/4 | Relic: Last Resort (Scholar) | Mahatma: 2/12

Comment

Yesterday I attended the community event to honor our fallen Officer at the site where he was killed.

The turn out was exceptional - I was so proud to see so many people there to show support and to just have a good time and celebrate that life does go on. Everyone from the CEO and the highest members of command were there, to some of the lowest of the low rungs on the ladder.

The second today, is that now that I think about it and I see some of the intel that we gathered from residents and passed along to the police, I know that me and a handful of others working over the past few days had a big part in helping TPD put the puzzle pieces together. (This is evidenced by the residents who came forward - a building and unit number I instantly recognized - are receiving death threats for talking). I know who those people are. I was the one to made the call to TPD to meet with our Officer and meet with this young girl who ultimately was one of the biggest pieces of figuring out whodunit.

Today, we have the viewing at the funeral home. It's not going to be an easy day. And tomorrow morning is the church service. And finally, following that, is the gathering to celebrate his life at a nearby pub that we (the Agency) frequent. It's going to be something like a 30 hour day for me, but it will be worth it. He deserves that much.
                    sigpic
                    ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
                    ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
                    ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
                    ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

I am now starting my collection of Hatsune Miku posters. I'm also saving pictures of Hatsune Miku parodies. Full Course for Candy Addicts is my favorite so far...Calcium...not so much. Also preparing for Skyrim DLC that comes by the end of next weeeeeeeeeek. I think I'll celebrate with a marathon of Higurashi.
                      Heavensward Stats - Main Story: Cleared | Alexander Normal: 4/4 | Alexander: Savage 0/4 | Relic: Last Resort (Scholar) | Mahatma: 2/12

Comment

Off topic, but your small font hurts my eyes. Small type is effective when you want to use it for emphasis but for entire posts? Not reading that shit, sorry, I'm already blind enough.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Aksannyi View Post
                          Off topic, but your small font hurts my eyes. Small type is effective when you want to use it for emphasis but for entire posts? Not reading that shit, sorry, I'm already blind enough.
                          To each their own.

Saves me space when I need to type. No rule against not using it. Unless one is made up in the next post that goes underneath this one. But I'll kick it up if more people decide to complain.

Comment

Our facility passed state licensing inspections today with flying colors. Can rest now.
                            sigpic

Comment

Saves space? Are you printing the forum? Because that's the only reason I ever shrink text size to save space. So I end up using less pages.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ketaru View Post
                                Our facility passed state licensing inspections today with flying colors. Can rest now.
                                Congratulations!

Comment

Working...
                                X