Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Aks and Yyg Talk Nonsense Thread AKA Spammity-Spam Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Firewind
    replied
    Re: Official Aks and Yyg Talk Nonsense Thread AKA Spammity-Spam Thread

    It's The Guardian so pinch of salt but what the fuck?

    Gawker, the mayor of Toronto and the crack cocaine video | Technology | The Guardian

    Leave a comment:


  • Taskmage
    replied
    Re: Official Aks and Yyg Talk Nonsense Thread AKA Spammity-Spam Thread

    Guildwork was running low on tables to flip, so I made this.

    Leave a comment:


  • Taskmage
    replied
    Re: Official Aks and Yyg Talk Nonsense Thread AKA Spammity-Spam Thread

    Originally posted by Armando View Post
    Maybe I haven't lived in the states long enough but I'm not seeing the point of handing out free food to certain kind of wild animal (birds) and then being pissed off that a different kind (squirrels) are cashing in on that.
    I just got a bird feeder, so ...

    1) People who buy bird feeders probably get them to see specific, pretty animals more. I'm perfectly fine seeing more animals of any variety, but there's still the fact that 2) squirrels eat a lot more birdseed than birds do, and that stuff might not be expensive but it isn't free, either. In my case, yesterday I saw a squirrel dump out a significant amount of seed while engaging in the hilarious antics of attempting to get food from this dangly thing hanging out in space far from any weight-supporting branches. It was well worth the price of admission this time, but it'll probably be less amusing with each successive occurrence.

    Leave a comment:


  • Yygdrasil
    replied
    Re: Official Aks and Yyg Talk Nonsense Thread AKA Spammity-Spam Thread

    I must investigate this for myself

    Leave a comment:


  • Feba
    replied
    Re: Official Aks and Yyg Talk Nonsense Thread AKA Spammity-Spam Thread

    so now on facebook, Murphie's icon is showing up in place of my fiancée's.



    It's pretty terrifying

    Leave a comment:


  • Aksannyi
    replied
    Re: Official Aks and Yyg Talk Nonsense Thread AKA Spammity-Spam Thread

    Leave a comment:


  • DakAttack
    replied
    Re: Official Aks and Yyg Talk Nonsense Thread AKA Spammity-Spam Thread

    Deer shit on your car?

    Leave a comment:


  • Armando
    replied
    Re: Official Aks and Yyg Talk Nonsense Thread AKA Spammity-Spam Thread

    Because they're just going to run out in traffic anyway. Squirrels are thrill seekers like deer are, they want to play the odds you won't hit them or you'll swerve before you do.
    I know that much. But at least they don't shit on my car.

    Leave a comment:


  • Omgwtfbbqkitten
    replied
    Re: Official Aks and Yyg Talk Nonsense Thread AKA Spammity-Spam Thread

    Originally posted by Armando View Post
    Maybe I haven't lived in the states long enough but I'm not seeing the point of handing out free food to certain kind of wild animal (birds) and then being pissed off that a different kind (squirrels) are cashing in on that.
    Because they're just going to run out in traffic anyway. Squirrels are thrill seekers like deer are, they want to play the odds you won't hit them or you'll swerve before you do.

    Leave a comment:


  • cidbahamut
    replied
    Re: Official Aks and Yyg Talk Nonsense Thread AKA Spammity-Spam Thread

    Americans do not operate on any sort of logic or reason.

    Leave a comment:


  • Armando
    replied
    Re: Official Aks and Yyg Talk Nonsense Thread AKA Spammity-Spam Thread

    Maybe I haven't lived in the states long enough but I'm not seeing the point of handing out free food to certain kind of wild animal (birds) and then being pissed off that a different kind (squirrels) are cashing in on that.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mezlo
    replied
    Re: Official Aks and Yyg Talk Nonsense Thread AKA Spammity-Spam Thread

    Originally posted by cidbahamut View Post
    That's only the inner city squirrels. Out here in the suburbs of northern Virginia they're mostly fat and lazy. My friend says he's actually watched one in his neighborhood repeatedly fall out of the tree. They're damn good at finding ways around the "squirrel-proof" bird feeders though.
    That's why we stripped an extension cord and attached one lead to the metal hoop at the top of the bird feeder and attached the other lead to the metal stand the feeder hung from. The squirrel would hang upside down and gorge himself on our expensive bird feed. One foot would hand onto the loop of the feeder and the other foot hung from the metal stand, completing the circuit... All it would really do is shock them and scare the shit of them, making them hop off the feeder. Well, except for that one day it was raining...

    - - - Updated - - -

    Originally posted by Yygdrasil View Post
    #anyone_else_remember_WuTangClan?
    What do you knwo about Wu Tang? White boy.

    Leave a comment:


  • DakAttack
    replied
    Re: Official Aks and Yyg Talk Nonsense Thread AKA Spammity-Spam Thread

    I question the advice about hitting the cervix. I had a girlfriend that had some kind of small button beneath her cervix and went crazy whenever I pressed it.

    Leave a comment:


  • Feba
    replied
    Re: Official Aks and Yyg Talk Nonsense Thread AKA Spammity-Spam Thread

    all that sex advice, and no commentary on how fucked up duck wangs are.

    Leave a comment:


  • Armando
    replied
    Re: Official Aks and Yyg Talk Nonsense Thread AKA Spammity-Spam Thread

    Originally posted by Taskmage
    That duck has some pretty good advice, but why the hell am I getting sex tips from a duck?
    Because he's the one currently on top of his partner.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X