Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Aks and Yyg Talk Nonsense Thread AKA Spammity-Spam Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • DakAttack
    replied
    Re: Official Aks and Yyg Talk Nonsense Thread AKA Spammity-Spam Thread

    Somebody beat you guys to it:

    Leave a comment:


  • Taskmage
    replied
    Re: Official Aks and Yyg Talk Nonsense Thread AKA Spammity-Spam Thread

    Yeah, Yyg deleted it. Probably to keep the strictly-on-topic streak up and increase the cookie count.

    Leave a comment:


  • Aksannyi
    replied
    Re: Official Aks and Yyg Talk Nonsense Thread AKA Spammity-Spam Thread

    Originally posted by Taskmage View Post
    It's actually a pale custard. I just made it up for your post in the religion thread.
    I wasn't sure if I actually posted that and it was deleted or if I started to post it but didn't. It was the ultimate moment of confusion for me, but I didn't want to repost it if someone deleted it.

    For those who were wondering, I clipped part of Mal's post in the religion thread and commented that it should be a meme. This part:
    Originally posted by Malacite View Post
    and yes that's a thing in Canada.

    Leave a comment:


  • Taskmage
    replied
    Re: Official Aks and Yyg Talk Nonsense Thread AKA Spammity-Spam Thread

    It's actually a pale custard. I just made it up for your post in the religion thread.

    Leave a comment:


  • cidbahamut
    replied
    Re: Official Aks and Yyg Talk Nonsense Thread AKA Spammity-Spam Thread

    Originally posted by Aksannyi View Post
    I'm sorry but mayonnaise is the most disgusting substance on the planet. And people regularly put that shit in their mouths. Ugh. Nasty.
    Mayonnaise is delicious when used in moderation and applied to the appropriate foods, like a BLT.

    Eating is straight would be disgusting, much the same as with other condiments like mustard or ketchup.

    Leave a comment:


  • Aksannyi
    replied
    Re: Official Aks and Yyg Talk Nonsense Thread AKA Spammity-Spam Thread

    I'm sorry but mayonnaise is the most disgusting substance on the planet. And people regularly put that shit in their mouths. Ugh. Nasty.

    Leave a comment:


  • Firewind
    replied
    Re: Official Aks and Yyg Talk Nonsense Thread AKA Spammity-Spam Thread

    And here I was thinking it was really a Polish thing (seriously, Polish people love Mayo).

    Leave a comment:


  • Aksannyi
    replied
    Re: Official Aks and Yyg Talk Nonsense Thread AKA Spammity-Spam Thread

    Ewwwwwwwwwwww.

    Leave a comment:


  • Taskmage
    replied
    Re: Official Aks and Yyg Talk Nonsense Thread AKA Spammity-Spam Thread

    Click image for larger version

Name:	mayonnaise-pie.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	22.0 KB
ID:	1476508

    Leave a comment:


  • DakAttack
    replied
    Re: Official Aks and Yyg Talk Nonsense Thread AKA Spammity-Spam Thread

    If the Charizard was first-edition, I'd be on board.

    Leave a comment:


  • cidbahamut
    replied
    Re: Official Aks and Yyg Talk Nonsense Thread AKA Spammity-Spam Thread

    I don't know where this is going, but I am completely on board.

    Leave a comment:


  • Taskmage
    replied
    Re: Official Aks and Yyg Talk Nonsense Thread AKA Spammity-Spam Thread

    Click image for larger version

Name:	6132012050117iwsmt.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	58.6 KB
ID:	1474918

    Leave a comment:


  • Taskmage
    replied
    Re: Official Aks and Yyg Talk Nonsense Thread AKA Spammity-Spam Thread

    Just a bit of bubble bursting: Those amazing experiences and ideas you're dreaming about probably aren't objectively all that amazing. Like the dream objects and events, your reactions to them are hallucinations, too, and most likely represent your brain manually activating the regions of your brain responsible for awe and excitement. Kindof like those genius ideas people get when they're high, when preserved for sober review, are generally not all that great. You're in an altered state. Don't implicitly trust your judgements.

    Not to say that there are not genuine eureka moments that come in dreams or through inebriants, but they tend to be the exception rather than the rule.

    Leave a comment:


  • cidbahamut
    replied
    Re: Official Aks and Yyg Talk Nonsense Thread AKA Spammity-Spam Thread

    I hate that. I hate that so much. I've gone through the most brilliant and gripping stories in my dreams, but once I wake up they're incomplete and I can't remember a damn thing about them other than that they were the greatest tales I've ever encountered. It is supremely frustrating.

    Leave a comment:


  • Yygdrasil
    replied
    Re: Official Aks and Yyg Talk Nonsense Thread AKA Spammity-Spam Thread

    The only thing worse than coming up with an idea on the toilet and forgetting about it is when you dream up something AWESOME... and then wake up... and all you can remember is that the idea was awesome... but nothing about the idea itself.

    I've woken up with the feeling that I just had the most brilliant idea... and not have the first clue what it is.

    ---------- Post added at 08:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 PM ----------

    Or not even necessarily an idea... but just a really awesome dream. I wake up knowing it was an awesome dream... but can't remember anything about it.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X