Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Aks and Yyg Talk Nonsense Thread AKA Spammity-Spam Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • cidbahamut
    replied
    Re: Official Aks and Ygg (<- GJ Yyg!) Talk Nonsense Thread AKA Spammity-Spam Thread

    Feba's a viking?

    Leave a comment:


  • Firewind
    replied
    Re: Official Aks and Ygg (<- GJ Yyg!) Talk Nonsense Thread AKA Spammity-Spam Thread

    I can't remember if this one has been posted:

    Leave a comment:


  • Aksannyi
    replied
    Re: Official Aks and Ygg (<- GJ Yyg!) Talk Nonsense Thread AKA Spammity-Spam Thread

    Being facetious.

    Leave a comment:


  • DakAttack
    replied
    Re: Official Aks and Ygg (<- GJ Yyg!) Talk Nonsense Thread AKA Spammity-Spam Thread

    It's a blouse bikini. Look harder.

    Leave a comment:


  • Aksannyi
    replied
    Re: Official Aks and Ygg (<- GJ Yyg!) Talk Nonsense Thread AKA Spammity-Spam Thread

    What blouse?

    Leave a comment:


  • DakAttack
    replied
    Re: Official Aks and Ygg (<- GJ Yyg!) Talk Nonsense Thread AKA Spammity-Spam Thread

    INSPECT THIS

    BLOUSE

    Leave a comment:


  • Aksannyi
    replied
    Re: Official Aks and Ygg (<- GJ Yyg!) Talk Nonsense Thread AKA Spammity-Spam Thread



    Roflcakes

    Leave a comment:


  • Aksannyi
    replied
    Re: Official Aks and Ygg (<- GJ Yyg!) Talk Nonsense Thread AKA Spammity-Spam Thread

    Haha, you're welcome.

    I have the sudden urge to make new sigs just for the hell of it but if I have no specific subject matter in mind they end up looking like crap. And I don't really want to change mine because I love Yuna but I've got the creative bug.

    I'd make some XI sigs but that requires Altana viewer, and if I have Altana viewer, I need to have an install of the game itself as that's where it draws the dats from. And since I'm not going to put a huge game on my computer just for the sake of sig making, I'm not going to actually make any FFXI sigs. The staves were easy because I just copied the Light Staff image from the wiki. And WoW sigs .... nah.

    Leave a comment:


  • Yygdrasil
    replied
    Re: Official Aks and Ygg (<- GJ Yyg!) Talk Nonsense Thread AKA Spammity-Spam Thread

    Changed my Sig.... Thanks aks!

    Leave a comment:


  • Aksannyi
    replied
    Re: Official Aks and Ygg (<- GJ Yyg!) Talk Nonsense Thread AKA Spammity-Spam Thread


    (made in response to your first pic, as I typically think of people getting stuck in snow)

    Leave a comment:


  • cidbahamut
    replied
    Re: Official Aks and Ygg (<- GJ Yyg!) Talk Nonsense Thread AKA Spammity-Spam Thread



    ---------- Post added at 02:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:07 PM ----------



    ---------- Post added at 02:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 PM ----------

    And in world news:

    Leave a comment:


  • Aksannyi
    replied
    Re: Official Aks and Ygg (<- GJ Yyg!) Talk Nonsense Thread AKA Spammity-Spam Thread

    Well it's one big image, but give me a minute to crop it. PM me your e-mail address in the meantime.

    Leave a comment:


  • cidbahamut
    replied
    Re: Official Aks and Ygg (<- GJ Yyg!) Talk Nonsense Thread AKA Spammity-Spam Thread

    Damn, I guess rehosting on tinypic is a no-go then. Stupid websense...

    Leave a comment:


  • Yygdrasil
    replied
    Re: Official Aks and Ygg (<- GJ Yyg!) Talk Nonsense Thread AKA Spammity-Spam Thread

    Originally posted by Aksannyi View Post
    I can see the 4g picture.... but neither of the ones above it.

    Not fun being back at work... I'm going to miss out on all the lulz until I get home.... again.

    OH!!! And Aks, I just pulled the site up on my droid so that i could see the staves. I love them XD! My only problem is that I can't see them from my work computer. Can you email me a copy of mine so I can make it my new Signature?

    Leave a comment:


  • Aksannyi
    replied
    Re: Official Aks and Ygg (<- GJ Yyg!) Talk Nonsense Thread AKA Spammity-Spam Thread

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X