Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Aks and Yyg Talk Nonsense Thread AKA Spammity-Spam Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • cidbahamut
    replied
    Re: Official Aks and Ygg (<- GJ Yyg!) Talk Nonsense Thread AKA Spammity-Spam Thread

    Originally posted by Taskmage View Post
    Oh my god. I laughed until I cried. WHY CAN'T I THANK YOU MORE THAN ONCE??
    You're an admin aren't you? Fix it.

    ---------- Post added at 12:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 PM ----------

    Now back to your regularly scheduled nonsense:

    Leave a comment:


  • Aksannyi
    replied
    Re: Official Aks and Ygg (<- GJ Yyg!) Talk Nonsense Thread AKA Spammity-Spam Thread

    In addition to the multiple thanks option - which should be regulated so people don't abuse the shit out of it - where the hell is the NO THANKS button goddammit.

    Leave a comment:


  • Armando
    replied
    Re: Official Aks and Ygg (<- GJ Yyg!) Talk Nonsense Thread AKA Spammity-Spam Thread

    I've got it. DakAttack is actually Action Hank.

    Originally posted by Taskmage
    Oh my god. I laughed until I cried. WHY CAN'T I THANK YOU MORE THAN ONCE??
    We've been complaining about this for months.

    Leave a comment:


  • Taskmage
    replied
    Re: Official Aks and Ygg (<- GJ Yyg!) Talk Nonsense Thread AKA Spammity-Spam Thread

    Oh my god. I laughed until I cried. WHY CAN'T I THANK YOU MORE THAN ONCE??

    Leave a comment:


  • Armando
    replied
    Re: Official Aks and Ygg (<- GJ Yyg!) Talk Nonsense Thread AKA Spammity-Spam Thread

    Oh wow.

    Leave a comment:


  • Taskmage
    replied
    Re: Official Aks and Ygg (<- GJ Yyg!) Talk Nonsense Thread AKA Spammity-Spam Thread

    Originally posted by Armando View Post
    Do you drill right through the lid or do you wrap your p0n0s around it and pull?
    The first, then the second. If you punch a hole it breaks the seal and makes it easier to unscrew.

    Leave a comment:


  • Aksannyi
    replied
    Re: Official Aks and Ygg (<- GJ Yyg!) Talk Nonsense Thread AKA Spammity-Spam Thread

    You'll have to grow a pair of manboobs. I've been opening jars with my tits for years.

    Leave a comment:


  • Armando
    replied
    Re: Official Aks and Ygg (<- GJ Yyg!) Talk Nonsense Thread AKA Spammity-Spam Thread

    Oh, also ... Turn in my penis? How will I open jars?
    I thought I was the only one.

    Do you drill right through the lid or do you wrap your p0n0s around it and pull?
    Last edited by Armando; 03-28-2011, 08:50 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Aksannyi
    replied
    Re: Official Aks and Ygg (<- GJ Yyg!) Talk Nonsense Thread AKA Spammity-Spam Thread

    Leave a comment:


  • Yygdrasil
    replied
    Re: Official Aks and Ygg (<- GJ Yyg!) Talk Nonsense Thread AKA Spammity-Spam Thread

    Lmao

    Leave a comment:


  • Taskmage
    replied
    Re: Official Aks and Ygg (<- GJ Yyg!) Talk Nonsense Thread AKA Spammity-Spam Thread

    Oh, also ... Turn in my penis? How will I open jars?

    Leave a comment:


  • cidbahamut
    replied
    Re: Official Aks and Ygg (<- GJ Yyg!) Talk Nonsense Thread AKA Spammity-Spam Thread

    Poor Dak...

    Leave a comment:


  • Aksannyi
    replied
    Re: Official Aks and Ygg (<- GJ Yyg!) Talk Nonsense Thread AKA Spammity-Spam Thread

    Leave a comment:


  • Taskmage
    replied
    Re: Official Aks and Ygg (<- GJ Yyg!) Talk Nonsense Thread AKA Spammity-Spam Thread

    It did make me laugh, though.

    Leave a comment:


  • Aksannyi
    replied
    Re: Official Aks and Ygg (<- GJ Yyg!) Talk Nonsense Thread AKA Spammity-Spam Thread

    Originally posted by DakAttack View Post
    NOTICE:

    ALL MEN IN THIS THREAD ARE IN VIOLATION OF MADE CODE AND ALL MAN CARDS ARE OFFICIALLY REVOKED. ALL MEMBERSHIP CARDS ARE TO BE TURNED IN IMMEDIATELY. FURTHER VIOLATIONS WILL RESULT IN THE LOSS OF ANATOMY. HAVE A NICE DAY, LADIES.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X