Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Aks and Yyg Talk Nonsense Thread AKA Spammity-Spam Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Taskmage
    replied
    Re: Official Aks and Ygg (<- GJ Yyg!) Talk Nonsense Thread AKA Spammity-Spam Thread

    First usage:

    Leave a comment:


  • Firewind
    replied
    Re: Official Aks and Ygg (<- GJ Yyg!) Talk Nonsense Thread AKA Spammity-Spam Thread

    Yes and no. Yes it IS the word to describe it that phobia, but the phobia itself is fictional if that makes sense.

    Leave a comment:


  • Taskmage
    replied
    Re: Official Aks and Ygg (<- GJ Yyg!) Talk Nonsense Thread AKA Spammity-Spam Thread

    Why? Do you have anatidaephobiaphobia?

    Leave a comment:


  • Armando
    replied
    Re: Official Aks and Ygg (<- GJ Yyg!) Talk Nonsense Thread AKA Spammity-Spam Thread

    That's fake...right? Tell me this phobia doesn't exist.

    Leave a comment:


  • Aksannyi
    replied
    Re: Official Aks and Ygg (<- GJ Yyg!) Talk Nonsense Thread AKA Spammity-Spam Thread

    Lol

    Leave a comment:


  • Firewind
    replied
    Re: Official Aks and Ygg (<- GJ Yyg!) Talk Nonsense Thread AKA Spammity-Spam Thread

    Free Time Mage Cookie to anyone who can spot what is wrong with this picture

    Leave a comment:


  • Taskmage
    replied
    Re: Official Aks and Ygg (<- GJ Yyg!) Talk Nonsense Thread AKA Spammity-Spam Thread

    Poster needs more Ks. I like the iMac thrown in for extra revulsion factor.

    Leave a comment:


  • Firewind
    replied
    Re: Official Aks and Ygg (<- GJ Yyg!) Talk Nonsense Thread AKA Spammity-Spam Thread

    Originally posted by Taskmage View Post
    There is a lot of truth to that. Being free isn't the only way pirated or otherwise subverted products can deliver a superior experience. A little respect for the consumer would go a long way.

    /sigh I hope BBQ doesn't see this. Not looking forward to a rehash of this "debate."
    But the poster says I can't



    EDIT: [There was an image here but it broke]

    EDIT2: Fixed
    Last edited by Firewind; 05-02-2011, 08:42 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Taskmage
    replied
    Re: Official Aks and Ygg (<- GJ Yyg!) Talk Nonsense Thread AKA Spammity-Spam Thread

    There is a lot of truth to that. Being free isn't the only way pirated or otherwise subverted products can deliver a superior experience. A little respect for the consumer would go a long way.

    /sigh I hope BBQ doesn't see this. Not looking forward to a rehash of this "debate."

    Leave a comment:


  • Aksannyi
    replied
    Re: Official Aks and Ygg (<- GJ Yyg!) Talk Nonsense Thread AKA Spammity-Spam Thread



    This is the sad truth. It was great when DVDs first came out and there were no previews.

    Leave a comment:


  • Aksannyi
    replied
    Re: Official Aks and Ygg (<- GJ Yyg!) Talk Nonsense Thread AKA Spammity-Spam Thread

    I think it was Murphie who linked "STFU parents" here and I've been reading it, but this is the first one that made me facepalm, and the part that made me facepalm has nothing to do with parenting.



    le sigh...



    I totally posted this in the wrong thread earlier. I must have clicked the wrong tab when I did it. MY BAD GUYS.

    Leave a comment:


  • NightShayde
    replied
    Re: Official Aks and Ygg (<- GJ Yyg!) Talk Nonsense Thread AKA Spammity-Spam Thread

    Taking out the children of horrid drivers before they start to drive (and breed) might actually be a good plan, Yyg. You know they're going to learn their driving skills from their parents, after all.

    Leave a comment:


  • Yygdrasil
    replied
    Re: Official Aks and Ygg (<- GJ Yyg!) Talk Nonsense Thread AKA Spammity-Spam Thread

    During the 6 months I was in Gainsville FL, I thought about how many terrible drivers I could take out if I drove my truck directly into a fuel tanker in the big ass BP station on Archer Road. The number I came up with was approximately 45... If I could have guarenteed that no childrens lives would be lost... I'd be legend right now.

    Leave a comment:


  • Murphie
    replied
    Re: Official Aks and Ygg (<- GJ Yyg!) Talk Nonsense Thread AKA Spammity-Spam Thread

    I will back Askannyi up here by mentioning that while in Florida, specifically Tampa and St. Pete's I wanted to get out of the car and punch people in the face countless times. I am generally not road ragey, but down there I was like FFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

    Leave a comment:


  • Aksannyi
    replied
    Re: Official Aks and Ygg (<- GJ Yyg!) Talk Nonsense Thread AKA Spammity-Spam Thread

    Not my driving, everyone else! Drivers here are terrible. I have to slam on my barely-there brakes an average of six times a day. I'm sure it would be hell on a clutch, as well. I'm probably exaggerating. It's been a while since I've driven a stick though. I might get one this weekend when I trade in Beast though. It's gonna depend what's available and at what cost. We'll see, I'll be posting pics when I get it. Of course.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X