Marijuana

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Marijuana

I don't need to read a publication detailing a scientific study on the properties of water just to make ice.
    Yes, but if you're going to say that people that like ice cold drinks are spoiled, you should back it up.

The problem is, a lot of these people would be fucked up anyway, they just happened to turn to drugs. There's plenty of people out there that have horrible lives through little fault of their own, having to rely on panhandling to hope to live to see tomorrow, and then there's the guy next door who just happens to be a child molesting serial killer, and you never suspected a thing. The vice does not make the man.

Comment

Originally posted by Feba View Post
      Yes, but if you're going to say that people that like ice cold drinks are spoiled, you should back it up.

The problem is, a lot of these people would be fucked up anyway, they just happened to turn to drugs. There's plenty of people out there that have horrible lives through little fault of their own, having to rely on panhandling to hope to live to see tomorrow, and then there's the guy next door who just happens to be a child molesting serial killer, and you never suspected a thing. The vice does not make the man.
      You should actually read that study reference I posted above (one of the sources for that pamphlet Mhurron posted).

It shows a strong correlation between drug use and mental instability. Which generally, does not indicate, that people who use drugs are mentally unstable, but rather that people who are mentally unstable have a tendency to medicate themselves.

Comment

Which generally, does not indicate, that people who use drugs are mentally unstable, but rather that people who are mentally unstable have a tendency to medicate themselves.
        That was my point.

Comment

Originally posted by Feba View Post
          That was my point.
          Ok then...

/em gives Feba back his point.

Comment

Originally posted by DakAttack View Post
            I also don't need to read a publication detailing a scientific study on the effects of marijuana on the personality to know that there is a pronounced effect, no matter how interesting the read.
            There is no denying the changes drugs have on an individual's personality under the influence, however, the claims you are making that smoking pot instantly turns you into a "mindless zombie" forever are simply false and go hand-in-hand with the reefer madness propaganda scare of the 1920's. What Feba and Sabaron are pointing out is that your claims can hold no weight in a scientific discussion if you can't provide a reliable source beyond your own "I just know the answer" attitude.

PLD75 DRK60 lots of other levels.
            ------
            Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
            When ignorance reigns, life is lost

Comment

Working...
            X