Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aaaugh! Gilseller trolls have invaded DIV!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aaaugh! Gilseller trolls have invaded DIV!!!

Aliandree is a Gilseller troll. I hope this doesn't become common... I don't want to have to click off 20 troll-bot posts every time I go to New Posts. /fume

Re: Aaaugh! Gilseller trolls have invaded DIV!!!

Originally posted by Sabaron
    Aliandree is a Gilseller troll. I hope this doesn't become common... I don't want to have to click off 20 troll-bot posts every time I go to New Posts. /fume
    There's a report post link next to every posting for things like this.
    I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

I already did that to every single one. ^^
      I was in shock to see so much of it all at once--it's a new occurence since I've been on the boards.

Comment

Hopefully there IP/IP's got banned.

Comment

Hopefully.

Comment

They are banned.

I ask everyone not to reply or comment to these posts on the "infected" threads, because when we delete the RMT posts, we also have to remove yours as to not derail the thread integrity, and that just makes it a little bit harder ;P so just carry on and ignore these RMT posts.
            signatures are for pussies mew mew mew, here's mine

Comment

What you don't normally see are the many, many threads we delete with regularity for RMT or other commercial advertising.

Not to worry, you won't have to see them for long. If a post remains more than an hour, feel free to Report it to us.

Icemage

Comment

I was on in the early morning. There probably weren't any moderators around to delete them. It kinda freaked me out because of the sheer volume of posts and the rather transparent trolling.

Comment

It's happened before, but the mods work so fast here you usually don't get a chance to notice. It's best to mark it and move on and not even post in the topic. They all get banned soon enough.
                  "I have a forebrain, my ability to abstract thoughts allow for all kinds of things" - Red Mage 8-Bit theater

Comment

Originally posted by Ziero
                    It's happened before, but the mods work so fast here you usually don't get a chance to notice. It's best to mark it and move on and not even post in the topic. They all get banned soon enough.
                    I'd like to reiterate this (seeing as how we have the same moron RMT back again).

If you see a RMT post, report it and move on. DO NOT reply to it (and especially don't quote it) because as we delete their posts, we'll have to delete yours as well.

Thank you

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

*bump*
                      Agian do not reply to the RMT spam just report it.
                      End of Bump

Comment

They have been really relentless lately. >.>;

Comment

If you can help, PM me the sites that are being advertised, I'm starting to add them to the actual site sensor list, so it'll be useless to spam thoes sites again.

oh, on side note,.. it seems they are all using the gmail accounts, i'm going to temporarly shutdown registeration from @gmail.com and other major free email providers.

Comment

ok this is too funny. I log in and there's a PM in my inbox. It's titled "a good news for you!" from member xmalisa. A bit funny of a title, but i'm mildly curious. I click it and it's an RMT ad... ...

sometimes, life is a riot. [GM]Dave, eat your heart out

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

Originally posted by Sabaron View Post
                              I was on in the early morning. There probably weren't any moderators around to delete them. It kinda freaked me out because of the sheer volume of posts and the rather transparent trolling.
                              Posting script, guuuu! I've seen them do 100 threads in under a minute. It's actually quite impressive.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X