X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ask Big Ben!!!

Originally posted by Siber
    Lol, yeah... and that's not a mask either T_T I just decided against it because sandwiches are more important and scary men shouldn't be doing barrel rolls.

Those are awesome sandwich choices. I like to make my own generally; my favorite to make is pastrami, dry salami, swiss and pepperjack cheese, lettuce, onion, a thin layer of mayo, oregano, and ground black pepper. It's delicious. Also, do the peanut butter/jelly combo jars help at all or are they more of a hastle?
    FIRST OF ALL BEN IS LOOOOOOOL AT SOME OF THESE REPLIES '-';;;;;;;;;;;

BEN LIKE YOUR SANDWICH CHOICE BUT HE FEEL ITS A BIT MUCH WORK AND CAUSE BEN HAVE NOT DELICATE HANDS THE SANDWICHES WOULD BE MUSH IF TRYING TO MAKE ;_;

AND BEN THINK ANYTIME YOU CAN COMBINE TWO ITAMS INTO ONE THEN ALWAYS GOOD! ITS LIKE BEN IS ORIGINALLY POWER FORWARD AND THEN NOW IS PF/C OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AFTERWARD EVERYONE SAY HEY BEN YOU GUY, WHY SO STRONG? BEN ALWAYS REPLY "CAUSE LEAGUE JUST ISNT READY FOR MY PF/C'NESS MY FRIEND"

Double Post Edited:
    Originally posted by Balfree
    Hey ben, think fast:

/toss a midget at ben

NOOOOO BEN SCARED OF BRIAN PEPPERS MIDGET NOW ;_;

;_;

;_;

;_;

MEOW ;_;

BEN HOPE NOT ALL SHORT PEOPLE IS SCARY LIKE BRIAN PEPPERS ;_;
    Last edited by BENWALLACE; 04-03-2006, 11:38 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

hahahaha. you are my new role model, big ben
      ~~~BLM SAM RNG NIN PLD~~~

Comment

big ben, what do you think of tony parker? does it make you mad that a tool like that gets to get up ons eva longoria?
        Omni@Remora: NIN75 RNG75 MNK75 COR75 BST64 BRD53
        ♪♫ San d'Oria Complete ♪♫ ZM Complete ♪♫ CoP Complete ♪♫ AM Complete ♪♫

Comment

Originally posted by DrivenTooFar
          I just have to say that I think BEN may be one of the greatest people on this site. My answer was given in a timely fashion and it made a lot of sense. Thanks for the info.

Now another question. I was going to ask somewhere else but I want to hear it from you first. I'm getting a new computer and I'm pretty sure I have to buy a new FFXI game as well (let me know if this is false). My main concern is if I can transfer my current account to my other computer. I would hate to lose my current character. Also can I use the same account on two different computers? Probably not but worth asking.
          HMMM BEN SAY THAT IF YOU HAVE ORIGINAL FF DISCS AND REGISTRATION CODES, NO PROBLEM GUY! JUST REINSTALL DISCS ONTO NEW COMPUTER AND LOG IN AND BE HAPPY GUY! (ACTUALLY BEN THINK YOU MAY NOT EVEN REQUIRE TO RE-INPUT REGISTRATION PASSKEYS BUT JUST IN CASE!) BEN HAVE DONE THIS MANY TIMES, YOU CAN ALWAYS KEEP SAME ACCOUNT BUT MAKE SURE NOT TO FORGET POLID/PW OK?? OTHERWISE IF FORGET PW THEN BIG BIG HEADACHE

AND BEN ALWAYS TRAVEL A LOT BUT ALWAYS USE SAME ACCOUNT ON MANY DIFFERENT COMPUTERS (SOMETIMES BEN PLAY AT LAN INTERNET CAFE AND HOPE NOBODY NOTICE HEHEHEHE) BUT OF COURSE ANY ACCOUNT ANYWHERE JUST DONT FORGET SAFETY FIRST WITH YOUR PW OK??

Double Post Edited:
          Originally posted by capitalistnihilist
          Ben, what would you do for a klondike bar?

Boxers or briefs?

Is panther mask +1 worth the extra gilz over NQ for onry 1% haste?

Where do you like to solo on your Ninjar?
          BEN WOULD SHOOT 95% FREE THROWS FOR A KLONDIKE BAR, EVEN THOUGH ITS PREFERABLE TO RUNSMASHDUNK IT

BEN PREFER FLUIDITY OF BOXERS BUT MOST NBA PLAYERS WEAR TRAINING SHORTS WHILE PLAY (YOU CAN SEE WHEN YOU LOOK UP PLAYERS SHORTS WHEN THEY FALL TO GROUND IN NBA GAME)

AS FAR AS PANTHER MASK HIGH QUALITIES BEN THINK IF YOU NEED MONEY FOR OTHER THINGS THEN ITS OK BE CHEAP AND DUN BUY BUT IF YOU ARE SUPER RICH SUPER ELITE NINJA WITH NOTHING ELSE TO BUY THEN BEN WOULD PURCHASE HIGH QUALITY MEOWMEOW MASK (BEN ACTUALLY HAVE ONE AND LIKE TO PUT IT ON AND MEOW MEOW BEFORE SMASHING ASSORTED FACE)

AND FOR FINAL QUESTION BEN NORMALLY IS VERY LAZY LATELY BUT OTHERWISE BEN'S LAST SOLO ENGAGEMENT OCCURS IN LIMBUS!! BEN ENJOY TO FIGHT SLIMES AND PUNCHISIZE THEM IN FACE (SLIME IS VERY HARD TO SMASH BECAUSE OF THEIR SQUISHYNESS SO BEN HAVE TO DEVELOP PUNCHISIZE TACTIC) BEN FIND OUT HE CAN MAKE LOTS OF GILZ :D :D IN SUCH MANNER AND IS VERY QUICK AND CHALLENGING

Double Post Edited:
          Originally posted by Kagerou
          BIG BEN, why are you so awesome?

And

Are you Jesus?
          WHY THANK YOU FRIEND BEN THINK YOU ARE AWESOME TOO

AND NO BEN ISNT JESUS, AROUND BASKETBALL PARTS THERE WAS ONLY ONE JESUS AND THAT WAS LARRY LEGEND BIRD

BEN ACTUALLY COPY MANY TECHNIQUES FROM LARRY LEGEND AND HE IS ONE OF BEN'S FAVORITE PLAYERS (TECHNIQUE SUCH AS HOW TO SHOOT FREE THROWS, HOW TO PASS BALL, HOW TO SHOOT JUMPER) AND THOUGH BEN PERHAPS NOT AS GOOD, STILL MANY GOOD LESSONS TO BE LEARNED FROM LARRY

Double Post Edited:
          Originally posted by Omniblast
          To Big Ben,

Do you like watching Brian from Family Guy do the "Peanut butter & Jelly Time" dance?
          If so, do you have a link to it that is fairly work friendly that I can download that part and watch?
          OF COURSE MY FRIEND OMNIGUY HERE IS LINK JUST FOR YOU

http://media.putfile.com/Family-Guy-...ter-Jelly-Time

BEN EVEN HAVE RINGTONE FOR HIS CELL PHONE JUST TAP MY CELLY AND YOU HEAR PEANUTBUTTERJELLY SONG AND YOU KNOW DETROITPISTONSLS LIKE RINGTONE SO MUCH THEY LIKE TO CALL BEN WHEN IN PUBLIC OR AT HOME WITH WIFE OR WHEN BEN IS HAVING VERY IMPORTANT DINNER MEETING JUST SO BEN CAN HEAR SONG :D :D

Double Post Edited:
          Originally posted by arcadia9
          Big ben,

What server do you play on? -.-
          BEN USED TO PLAY ON QUETZALCOATLZOZLZOLZ BUT THEN NOW FFXIONLINE SITES WONT ALLOW TO TYPE QUETZALCOATLOZOLZZOLZT ;_; SO BEN IS NOW NOMAD WANDERING TO FIND HIS OWN HOME

ORIGINIALLY BEN TRY THIS OLOLZ THING WITH OTHER SERVERS TOO BUT NO GOOD

SHIVALOLOLZ?
          CARBUNCELOZL?
          PANDEMONIUMOOLZOLZ?

OTHER SERVER SOUNDS STRANGE SO THIS IS HOW BEN ORIGINALLY COME TO PLAY ON QUETZALCOATLLZZOZLLOOL

Double Post Edited:
          Originally posted by Omni-Ragnarok
          ah yes he is a center but in fantasy league he can be played as a power foward/center. the league being the way it is nowadays, missing the traditional center types, big ben plays a lot like a power forward even though he is technically a center in the lineup. do you concur big ben?
          I absolutely agree, one-hundred percent.

Double Post Edited:
          Originally posted by arcadia9
          hahahaha. you are my new role model, big ben
          WHY THANKS MOOGLE GUY!

Double Post Edited:
          Originally posted by Omni-Ragnarok
          big ben, what do you think of tony parker? does it make you mad that a tool like that gets to get up ons eva longoria?
          AT FIRST BEN THINK HUHHHHHHH?? HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE, TONY PARKER IS SMALL PUNY TINY GUY DATING DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES STAR??

BUT THEN EVA OPEN UP BIG MOUTH AND TALKING ABOUT TONY IN BEDROOM AND RELATIONSHIP AND THEN WELL YOU KNOW

BEN IS JUST LOL FACE AFTERWARD
          Last edited by BENWALLACE; 04-03-2006, 12:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Big Ben, I am a believer in the Detroit Pistons and The Heart of the Cards thanks to you.

Here is my question: How can I help my roommate to stop drinking alcohol and smoking marijuana? I'm not a big guy, I'm only 5'11", I can't smash faces like you can ;_;
            The Tao of Ren
            FFXIV LowRes Benchmark - 5011

If we don't like something, collectively, if our hatred for it throbs like an abscess beneath every thread, does that mean that they're doing something right?
            Originally posted by Kaeko
            As hard as it may be, don't take this game or your characters too seriously. I promise you - the guys that really own your account don't.

Comment

Originally posted by BENWALLACE
              BEN HOPE NOT ALL SHORT PEOPLE IS SCARY LIKE BRIAN PEPPERS ;_;
              lmao

Comment

Originally posted by BENWALLACE
                OF COURSE MY FRIEND OMNIGUY HERE IS LINK JUST FOR YOU

http://media.putfile.com/Family-Guy-...ter-Jelly-Time
                Big Ben,

I can't watch windows media files at work, they blocked the port (this company is very restrictive and protective of all their files & bandwidth). Do you know of a flash one? Flash videos seem to work a lot better than windows. Even Quicktime would work. I guess they don't like windows media player files. :*(
                Hacked on 9/9/09
                FFXIAH - Omniblast

Comment

http://www.vmix.com/viewVideo.php?ID=958
                  The Tao of Ren
                  FFXIV LowRes Benchmark - 5011

If we don't like something, collectively, if our hatred for it throbs like an abscess beneath every thread, does that mean that they're doing something right?
                  Originally posted by Kaeko
                  As hard as it may be, don't take this game or your characters too seriously. I promise you - the guys that really own your account don't.

Comment

Big Ben, I just turned 60 and need to get my last AF piece. What kind of group should I bring to fight Miser Murphy and Guardian Statue, and how can I get enough strangers to {Help me out!}?
                    lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

Originally posted by Taskmage
                      Big Ben, I just turned 60 and need to get my last AF piece. What kind of group should I bring to fight Miser Murphy and Guardian Statue, and how can I get enough strangers to {Help me out!}?
                      WELL HELLO THERE SORRY FOR LONG TIME REPLY!

ONE TIME BEN IS FARMING SOME ITAMS IN FEIYIN CASTLE WHEN MANY ADVENTURERS RUN BY AND BEN IS LIKE HMMMM?_? WUT IT IS GOING ON??

SO BEN ASK AND THEN SEE THEY NEED TO FIGHT GHOST SO BEN CHEERFULLY OFFER HELP :D :D (BEN IS 75 NINJA AT THIS TIME BTW)

SO BEN AND MAY BEE 6 OR 7 OTHER NEWBIES TRY TO FIGHT AND REALLY MOST ANNOYING THING IS CURSE ;_; BUT OTHERWISE BEN THINK IF YOU HAVE SECRET NINJA TANK OR PALLY WITH WHM YOU SHOULD BE OK (AND ALSO BRING TINY BLM TARU FOR STUN!)

AS FAR AS OTHER NM HMMMMMMM BEN THINK ITS NOT TOO HARD (MAYBE BRING SAME ALLIANCE FROM GHOSTY NM!) BUT MAKE SURE TO CLEAR ALL AREAS BEFORE FIGHT CAUSE OF BONEY SKELETONS AGGRO!

FOR FINAL REQUEST, BEN SAY IF YOU IS VERY POPULAR THEN MAYBE EASY TO FIND STRANGERS TO HELP HOWEVER IF NOT MAYBE ASKING FRIENDS ON FRIENDS LIST AND FRIENDS FROM LINKSHELLS IS BEST WAY!! BEN LIKE TO DO THIS MANY TIMES FOR ALL QUESTS AND IF EVERYONE IS GOOD FRIENDS ^_^ THEN YOU CAN GET MANY HELP! IF THIS METHOD IS NOT WORK THEN WHAT BEN LIKE TO DO IS STAND ON TOP OF JEUNO CITY AND GO "HEY GUY, ALL DETROITPISTONLS FANS COME TO HELPING ME OK??" AND NORMALLY EVERYONE LOOK AT BEN STRANGE BUT THERE IS ALWAYS 1 OR 2 CRAZED FANS WHO SAY "HEY ITS BIG BEN, LETS BATTLE TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!"

AND BEN REPEAT THIS PROCESS UNTIL READY TO GO SO YOU TRY THIS AND YOU FIND SUCCESS BUT IF NOT COME BACK TO BEN FOR MORE HELP!

Comment

big ben,

Which job are you most interested in and why?
                        ~~~BLM SAM RNG NIN PLD~~~

Comment

Working...
                        X