X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ask Big Ben!!!

Originally posted by arcadia9
    Big ben, how do I take the integral of 5x?

Another question:

Why is it that there are locks on the 7-11 doors when it's open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year?
    and why is it called 7-11?????? when its open 24 hours??

Why is Ben talking about himself in the third person?
    Sounds like hes having a schizophrenic, phenominam, demonic, adjitated, renounced, stolid, incommodious, persiflage episode.

I.e. people who talk about themselves in a third person either has a prodigious ego or is just insecure and wish to think they are above everyone.

word of advice no one is above everyone, we are all equal, people who think they are should just F off and not waste my existance. there have been at least 15 questions regarding final fantasy online, and not one has really been answered properly. If your goign to help, loose the ego and act normally!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jarre
      word of advice no one is above everyone, we are all equal, people who think they are should just F off and not waste my existance. there have been at least 15 questions regarding final fantasy online, and not one has really been answered properly. If your goign to help, loose the ego and act normally!!
      BENWALLACE is better than us, though; therefore, his ego is justified. Keep the sand to yourself there, Jarre.

Another question for you Ben. What's your favorite kind of sandwich?
      Last edited by Siber; 04-03-2006, 01:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Xyphere
        Ben, why do white people love Wayne Brady?
        XYPHERE JUST SO YOU KNOW, BEN ISN'T IGNORING YOU BUT RATHER STILL TRYING TO FIND ANSWER TO QUESTION

IT HAS BEEN 2 DAYS ALREADY AND BEN IS STILL CONFUZZLED ?_?

BEN WILL TRY HIS HARDEST TO COME UP WITH SUITABLE ANSWER OK??

Double Post Edited:
        and why is it called 7-11?????? when its open 24 hours??

Sounds like hes having a schizophrenic, phenominam, demonic, adjitated, renounced, stolid, incommodious, persiflage episode.

I.e. people who talk about themselves in a third person either has a prodigious ego or is just insecure and wish to think they are above everyone.

HMM WELL BEN LIKE TO TALK TO HIMSELF IN THIRD PERSON BECAUSE HE LEARNED THIS FROM KARL MALONE ON MAN SHOW, AND BEN UNDERSTAND THAT THIS IS HOW DOMINATING POWER FORWARDS SHOULD DISCUSS AND DEBATE IMPORTANT REAL LIFE TOPICS (BTW BEN THINK IF YOU ARE GOING TO DESCRIBE BEN MAYBE YOU SHOULD NOT MAKE UP WORDS OR PERHAPS SPELL THEM RIGHT)

BEN WONDER THOUGH, IF NO ONE IS ABOVE EVERYBODY THEN WHY CANT BEN HAVE FUN AND WASTE YOUR EXISTING LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE?? BEN THINK MAYBE YOU SHOULD SEEK HELP FROM MANY OTHER HELPFUL THREADS ON WONDERFUL FFXIONLINE SITE SINCE YOU ARE TOO POWERFUL FOR THIS THREAD

BTW BEN IS DEEPLY SORRY HE CANT ANSWER YOUR REQUEST TO LOOK UP EVERY MONSTER DATA VALUE PACK IN VALKURM BUT BEN FEEL IT IS VERY TIME CONSUMING AND UNREASONABLE TO ASK FOR HELP ON WILD DUCK DUCK GOOSE CHASE JUST TO SEE BEN RUN AROUND FOR NOTHING ;_;

UNFORTUNATELY BEN'S ADVICE IS NOT ALWAYS 100% SO IF NOT WORK OUT, SAY SO AND BEN WILL TRY TO DEVISE NEW PLAN FOR DOMINATION!!

Double Post Edited:
        Originally posted by Siber
        BENWALLACE is better than us, though; therefore, his ego is justified. Keep the sand to yourself there, Jarre.

Another question for you Ben. What's your favorite kind of sandwich?
        NONO MY FRIEND EVERYBODY IS BEN'S FRIEND HERE AND BEN HOPES TO MAKE NEW FRIENDS WITH EVERYBODY!!

FIRST BEN WONDER WHAT HAPPENED TO BRIAN PEPPERS QUESTION? ANYWAY BEN LOOK IT UP AND OMGGGGGGGGGG BEN SCARED!!! ;_; BEN DONT EVEN WANT TO ANSWER QUESTION, BEN JUST WANT TO CHECK CLOSET TO MAKE SURE NO SCARY BOOGEYMAN IS HIDING ;_;

TO ANSWER SANDWICH QUESTION HMMMM BEN HAVE TO SAY THAT MOST IMPORTANT TYPE SANDWICH IN ORDER IS

1 PHILLY CHEESESTEAK (OMG STEAK?? AND OMG!! CHEESE?? THIS IS CHAMPIONSHIP DELIGHT FOR CERTAIN)
        2 GYROS (BEN ENJOY THIS BECAUSE IT RHYMES WITH HERO AND BEN LIKE TO ANNOUNCE "ONLY HEROS CAN EAT GYROS" AT LUNCHTIME BUT MOST PEOPLE LOOK AT BEN WITH ?_? FACE)
        3 PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY (BEN ENJOY THIS ONE GREATLY BUT IT CAN BE DIFFICULT TO MAKE, PERHAPS ONE DAY THEY CAN MIX BREAD AND JELLY INTO PEANUT BUTTER JAR AND BEN CAN JUST EAT OUT OF JAR WITH SPOON FOR QUICK AND DELECTABLE TREAT)
        Last edited by BENWALLACE; 04-03-2006, 01:45 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by BENWALLACE
          FIRST BEN WONDER WHAT HAPPENED TO BRIAN PEPPERS QUESTION? ANYWAY BEN LOOK IT UP AND OMGGGGGGGGGG BEN SCARED!!! ;_; BEN DONT EVEN WANT TO ANSWER QUESTION, BEN JUST WANT TO CHECK CLOSET TO MAKE SURE NO SCARY BOOGEYMAN IS HIDING ;_;
          Lol, yeah... and that's not a mask either T_T I just decided against it because sandwiches are more important and scary men shouldn't be doing barrel rolls.

Those are awesome sandwich choices. I like to make my own generally; my favorite to make is pastrami, dry salami, swiss and pepperjack cheese, lettuce, onion, a thin layer of mayo, oregano, and ground black pepper. It's delicious. Also, do the peanut butter/jelly combo jars help at all or are they more of a hastle?

Comment

Hey ben, think fast:

/toss a midget at ben
            signatures are for pussies mew mew mew, here's mine

Comment

I just have to say that I think BEN may be one of the greatest people on this site. My answer was given in a timely fashion and it made a lot of sense. Thanks for the info.

Now another question. I was going to ask somewhere else but I want to hear it from you first. I'm getting a new computer and I'm pretty sure I have to buy a new FFXI game as well (let me know if this is false). My main concern is if I can transfer my current account to my other computer. I would hate to lose my current character. Also can I use the same account on two different computers? Probably not but worth asking.
              You kill one man, your a murderer
              Kill many and your a conquerer
              Kill them all... your a God.

Comment

Originally posted by Siber
                This thread is about 50% FFXI questions, so I say it should be in the General Discussion forum.
                it would, but some people might not get the thread

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

Ben, what would you do for a klondike bar?

Boxers or briefs?

Is panther mask +1 worth the extra gilz over NQ for onry 1% haste?

Where do you like to solo on your Ninjar?
                  Sky:O Sea:O Koga: 3/5 Melee: 1/5
                  http://manapool-ls.com - Bahamut Endgame LS

Comment

BIG BEN, why are you so awesome?

And

Are you Jesus?
                    noein 萌え

kagerou1.deviantart.com

Comment

To Big Ben,

Do you like watching Brian from Family Guy do the "Peanut butter & Jelly Time" dance?
                      If so, do you have a link to it that is fairly work friendly that I can download that part and watch?
                      Hacked on 9/9/09
                      FFXIAH - Omniblast

Comment

Big ben,

What server do you play on? -.-
                        ~~~BLM SAM RNG NIN PLD~~~

Comment

yea... jarre... you must have missed something but as you can see big ben is a supastar power forward. no need to get your feathers all in a bunch.

im guessing youre newer to these boards, relatively, but this is just big ben being the shot blocking, loose ball magnet, powerful low post presence that he is.
                          Omni@Remora: NIN75 RNG75 MNK75 COR75 BST64 BRD53
                          ♪♫ San d'Oria Complete ♪♫ ZM Complete ♪♫ CoP Complete ♪♫ AM Complete ♪♫

Comment

Ben Wallace is a center.

Hori retreated from battle. What a coward.
                            Hori
                            San d'Oria
                            RDM/BLM/WHM
                            (´ ゜ω゜`)
                            Don't like to haste our precious NIN tank? You're not RDM, then. -Apple Pie/Grendal

Comment

ah yes he is a center but in fantasy league he can be played as a power foward/center. the league being the way it is nowadays, missing the traditional center types, big ben plays a lot like a power forward even though he is technically a center in the lineup. do you concur big ben?
                              Omni@Remora: NIN75 RNG75 MNK75 COR75 BST64 BRD53
                              ♪♫ San d'Oria Complete ♪♫ ZM Complete ♪♫ CoP Complete ♪♫ AM Complete ♪♫

Comment

..... there have been at least 15 questions regarding final fantasy online, and not one has really been answered properly. If your goign to help, loose the ego and act normally!!
                                hu·mor ('hyü-m&r, 'yü-) n.3 a : that quality which appeals to a sense of the ludicrous or absurdly incongruous b : the mental faculty of discovering, expressing, or appreciating the ludicrous or absurdly incongruous c : something that is or is designed to be comical or amusing
                                lagolakshmi on Guildwork :: Lago Aletheia on Lodestone

Comment

Working...
                                X