This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ??????boredom

I'm bored after the exams in keyborading nothing to do soooo im gonna start a post about what jei said
    Why is the sky blu?
    ^----hahahaha
    but really what do you do when u cant play ffxi and ur not near a terminal.....
    im so bored im gonna make a few papper airplanes and throw them at the teacher hahahaah
    i still get on here....even though it might not happen often i do!

Re: ??????boredom

moved to off topics
    There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
    but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
    transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

What the fleck, "Keyboarding" lessons?

Exactly WHAT do you learn on those classes? And are you a major in it? Did you ACE the EXAM? So you learned to Type? Basically they thought you to use your eyes and focus your sight on the keys, did they also teach you the alfabet?

... should i type in my curriculum vitae that I'm a major in Keyboarding, I mastered Keyboarding! Do I get subsidies to go on with my studies in Keyboarding?

O the Fine art of Keyboardage, i Keyboard you Keyboard they Keyboard we are all Keyboarders!
      signatures are for pussies mew mew mew, here's mine

Comment

how'd you do on your exam, darkages?^^

ionia of Cait Sith! 75 RDM, 75 THF
        Plotting World Domination and doing silly emotes on a server probably not near you!
        I live to entertain!

Comment

Some of us have no option. When i went to school Keyboarding was a requirment. NO, not because my school was stupid, but because the school seen it as a chance for the students to use and learn technology. Keyboarding and regular computer class were two different classes and both were mandatory, and yes that was high school for me.
          My Split Personality
          Which FF Character Are You?

Comment

Originally posted by Darkages
            I'm bored after the exams in keyborading nothing to do soooo im gonna start a post about what jei said
            Why is the sky blu?
            ^----hahahaha
            but really what do you do when u cant play ffxi and ur not near a terminal.....
            im so bored im gonna make a few papper airplanes and throw them at the teacher hahahaah
            If this is the future of keyboarding, I have lost all faith in mankind.
            ~~~BLM SAM RNG NIN PLD~~~

Comment

I had to take keyboarding on the side with private teachers -_-;; we did have a keyboarding class but it was an elective and unfortunatley when I moved in nineth grade they selected it for me, and I didnt even want it, but I can type an average of 55 to 65 word/minute.....I guess it helps a bit, but it was boring getting this far lol and now I am going to "Brownstown CTC" (look it up in google, you can see images :D) for computers "Desktop Operator" w00t and I plan on going on to do anything concerning the visual arts, as well as networking/programming ^^
              "You must be the change you wish to see in the world"

"Love does not delight in evil but rejoices in the truth.
              It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perserves." 1
              Corinthians 13:6-7

Come along and join us ^.^!!!

Comment

Congrats I hope the best for you Good luck
                My Split Personality

Comment

If you make "Papper Airplanes" as great as your english skills I dont think you have a chance to hit the kid in front of you with one let alone the teacher.

Hori retreated from battle. What a coward.
                  Hori
                  San d'Oria
                  RDM/BLM/WHM
                  (´ ゜ω゜`)
                  Don't like to haste our precious NIN tank? You're not RDM, then. -Apple Pie/Grendal

Comment

what would be real irony is if he made an "A" on the typing exam

Plotting World Domination and doing silly emotes on a server probably not near you!
                    I live to entertain!

Comment

Originally posted by aegina
                      what would be real irony is if he made an "A" on the typing exam
                      If he made an "A" on the typing exam, he probably did some sort of "favor" for the teacher. lol

Comment

well im suck at work doing nothing, so im kind of stuck in the same spot you are.I would rather be playing FF then at work(or school) any day.

P.S. and I wont make fun, I suck at typeing to lol

Comment

It's not typing you guys suck at, it's spelling and grammar. >_>

Seriously, I've seen a news article that people tend to type the way they speak. People who tend to ramble on and run sentences together, don't type words correctly and tend to leave out grammatical marks like periods. Just take the extra time out to edit and review your posts, so we will be able to understand you.
                          Rodin - Ragnarok Server (Out of Retirement)
                          90BRD 90SMN 90WHM 75BLM 75RDM 61BST 50RNG 37NIN 37THF

Goal: All jobs max level and capped merits.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodin
                            It's not typing you guys suck at, it's spelling and grammar. >_>

Seriously, I've seen a news article that people tend to type the way they speak. People who tend to ramble on and run sentences together, don't type words correctly and tend to leave out grammatical marks like periods. Just take the extra time out to edit and review your posts, so we will be able to understand you.
                            Spelling and grammar are the essentials of typing. You can't have one without the other.

Comment

Why is the sky blu?
                              the sky is blu because it has oxygen in it.
                              what do you do when u cant play ffxi and ur not near a terminal.....
                              i post here, and try to enguage in enlightened, intelligent discussions with people who type in complete words... and some who don't =D

sorry, i'm bored at work.

I live to entertain!

Comment

Working...
                              X