This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: ??????boredom

the sky isnt blue because theres oxygen in it. theres actually a lack of oxygen as you go higher into the atmosphere. no one can prove why the sky is blue actually.
    Omni@Remora: NIN75 RNG75 MNK75 COR75 BST64 BRD53
    ♪♫ San d'Oria Complete ♪♫ ZM Complete ♪♫ CoP Complete ♪♫ AM Complete ♪♫

Comment

The sky looks blue because of Rayleigh scattering. Light passes throught the gas molecules in the air and the shorter wavelength colors (blue) gets absorbed. Ultimately, the blue light gets scattered out by the gas molecules.

Since the blue lights gets constantly absorbed, shot out and scattered, we see blue everywhere in the sky.
      noein 萌え

kagerou1.deviantart.com

Comment

Originally posted by Kagerou
        I just ate a cat.
        how did it taste?

Comment

100.... That's it

Keyboarding class is so mind numbingly easy I'd finish the weeks task on the first day. Keyboarding was like a freebie class I had to take, if it wasn't for the damn restrictions that a teacher could not give anything above 100 on a grade I would of had an 198 in it. I got really bored so I did something new, I taught the Teacher a little bit on a programming language.

She gave me extra credit each time I solved a computer problem that her or the other teachers couldn't figure out (Which is the reason for the 198 score). Damn all the PC classes that were mandatory for me were so much fun, work 1 day the week and the rest just sleeping in the class or solving computer problems beyond the cirriculum.

Damn I could brag left and right on the stuff I accomplish in the computer classes, as for Keyboarding it has it's just dues. The Keyboarding class is a key element for secretary positions as well as the coporate version of their in-office delivery boy known as the Data Mining personel (yes, given fancy names too )

Hell it's a step up from being an employee working with hamburgers and learning the saying "Would you like fries with that?" (Which some who work in those position have trouble with )

Cheezy Test Result (I am nerdier than 96% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!)

Comment

Never had to take a keyboarding class. Closest I got was a computer class my senior year of highschool. Microapplications 1. All we did was work out of the office 97 book, doing their little "exercises" which consisted of following the directions to make projects and such with excel, word, powepoint, and access. Class was a joke, I still find it funny that I got college credit for it. It did pretty much teach me to type well. Started out looking for a key, one at a time. Finished knowing how to type pretty fast. I guess it was good for something.
            I RNG 75 I WAR 37 I NIN 38 I SAM 50 I Woodworking 92+2

PSN: Caspian

Comment

Originally posted by Caspian
              Never had to take a keyboarding class. Closest I got was a computer class my senior year of highschool. Microapplications 1. All we did was work out of the office 97 book, doing their little "exercises" which consisted of following the directions to make projects and such with excel, word, powepoint, and access. Class was a joke, I still find it funny that I got college credit for it. It did pretty much teach me to type well. Started out looking for a key, one at a time. Finished knowing how to type pretty fast. I guess it was good for something.
              Microapplications (aka. Keyboarding) both are basically the same.

Cheezy Test Result (I am nerdier than 96% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!)

Comment

The sky looks blue because of Rayleigh scattering. Light passes throught the gas molecules in the air and the shorter wavelength colors (blue) gets absorbed. Ultimately, the blue light gets scattered out by the gas molecules.

Since the blue lights gets constantly absorbed, shot out and scattered, we see blue everywhere in the sky.
                i thought rayleigh scattering was just a theory at why the sky is blue but isnt 100% proven to be the reason. i'm not too sure on the topic to be honest but i remember reading someone about that.

i never had a keyboarding class either. actually i didnt know how to type worth beans until sr. year in high school. i started to play quake online, and i got tired of getting fragged while typing, i kept trying to type faster and faster and by the end of my 1st year of college i was able to type quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by saige
                  how did it taste?
                  Tasted like chocobos...only not as good.
                  noein 萌え

kagerou1.deviantart.com

Comment

Tasted like chocobos...only not as good.
                    What does chocobo taste like?
                    ~~~BLM SAM RNG NIN PLD~~~

Comment

taste like chicken, but a bit tough and gamey

ionia of Cait Sith! 75 RDM, 75 THF
                      Plotting World Domination and doing silly emotes on a server probably not near you!
                      I live to entertain!

Comment

It depends, I had a black chocobo...it tasted great (like chicken)
                        Heard golden chocobos were better.
                        noein 萌え

kagerou1.deviantart.com

Comment

How short is your bus?

Comment

shorter'n a buss full o' taru migets. yours?

and don't tell me you never tried bbq chocobo. it's goooood

ionia of Cait Sith! 75 RDM, 75 THF
                            Plotting World Domination and doing silly emotes on a server probably not near you!
                            I live to entertain!

Comment

43... now 44 replies to this thread... good job guys. :lol:

Comment

45!
                                ~~~BLM SAM RNG NIN PLD~~~

Comment

Working...
                                X