Are You A Belieber?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are You A Belieber?

I saw this on Shaq VS and now I am a Beliber.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gWTpwcHYq18]YouTube - Shaq vs. Justin Bieber (HD) [The ORIGINAL][/ame]
    The Tao of Ren
    FFXIV LowRes Benchmark - 5011

If we don't like something, collectively, if our hatred for it throbs like an abscess beneath every thread, does that mean that they're doing something right?
    Originally posted by Kaeko
    As hard as it may be, don't take this game or your characters too seriously. I promise you - the guys that really own your account don't.

Re: Are You A Belieber?

My palm is on my face.
    signatures are for pussies mew mew mew, here's mine

Comment

....that was actually pretty funny
      "I have a forebrain, my ability to abstract thoughts allow for all kinds of things" - Red Mage 8-Bit theater

Comment

Doesn't make me like the kid anymore than before but Shaq was pretty damn awesome.
        Originally posted by Feba
        But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
        Originally posted by Taskmage
        God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
        Originally posted by DakAttack
        ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

when he ran towards bieber I was BEGGING GOD ALMIGHTY to have him trip and tackle bieber

and also some bowling sound effex.

Comment

I couldn't stomach to watch more than 30 seconds.

So... what's the oposite to Belieber again? <_<
            sigpic
            "In this world, the one who has the most fun is the winner!" C.B.
            Prishe's Knight 2004-Forever.

その目だれの目。

Comment

That would be, Normal Person with No Disorders.

Comment

Proof positive that Shaq is still awesome.

Icemage

Comment

I think if the kid challenged Shaq to a dance-off, Shaq has every right to challenge him to a 1 on 1 basketball game.
                  Rodin - Ragnarok Server (Out of Retirement)
                  90BRD 90SMN 90WHM 75BLM 75RDM 61BST 50RNG 37NIN 37THF

Goal: All jobs max level and capped merits.

Comment

Originally posted by Raydeus View Post
                    I couldn't stomach to watch more than 30 seconds.

So... what's the oposite to Belieber again? <_<
                    The best part of the video is the last part!!
                    But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
                    God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
                    ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Icemage View Post
                      Proof positive that Shaq is still awesome.

Icemage
                      Kazam
                      Steel
                      Rap albums
                      Shaq Fu

Never forget.

I don't really know anything about this Bieber kid. That's probably because I don't listen to pop stations or watch TV. But its always cool to hate the guy that makes all the teenage girls scream.

Unless they're the Beatles, Poison, Bon Jovi or the Jackson 5, then it was OK. Everyone else?

Booooooooo!

Though we seem to have forgiven that Justin Timberlake guy for some reason. What gives? Cuz he banged Cameron Diaz or somethin?

Comment

We don't like the kid for various reasons, that's our choice. Would you also like to defend brussel sprouts since we don't like them?

Comment

I wasn't aware I was defending him. I'm pretty sure he's no Paul, John or Ringo. I just see no value in investing hatred toward him.

Shaq, however, decimated one of my favorite superheros, so i think he's fair game. Yes, I know Steel is just the DC version of Tony Stark, but he was classy in his own way. Until Shaq played him, anyway.

Comment

So has the kid actually done anything "bad" or something? I'm generally curious to be honest, because so far the very limited stuff I've seen of him has caused me to give him some actual respect. Dealing with being trolled by 4chan, getting hit in the head on stage with something in the middle of a show and this dance off with Shaq, it seems like the kid can roll with the punches and not throw hissy fits or tantrums when things go bad like a lot of other kids stars.

Is he actually a douche or something behind the scenes though? Cause if so I can understand the hate. As lame as it is to say, my opinions of certain celebrities can be tainted or enhanced based on how they act "behind the scenes". If this kids actually a jackass then I can understand the hate, but if it's just cause he's a pretty faced teeny bopper, well that's just being silly then.
                            "I have a forebrain, my ability to abstract thoughts allow for all kinds of things" - Red Mage 8-Bit theater

Comment

Originally posted by TheGrandMom View Post
                              We don't like the kid for various reasons, that's our choice. Would you also like to defend brussel sprouts since we don't like them?
                              But I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVEEEEEE brussel sprouts.
                              ~~~BLM SAM RNG NIN PLD~~~

Comment

Working...
                              X