Hotmail Mails Missing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotmail Mails Missing

So I mostly use my Gmail account for anything e-mail related nowadays. However, what seems like forever ago (actually maybe a few years) there was a time when I used my Hotmail account, and recently I got a reason to check it again for the first time in forever. I logged in expecting a few dozen ancient messages and one new, relevant one, but I find my Inbox devoid of even that last one (and no, it wasn't put in to the junk mail folder, either). I go browsing around, and apparently I am not the only one afflicted with this problem.

This raises the question: what happen?
    Originally posted by Armando
    No one at Square Enix has heard of Occam's Razor.
    Originally posted by Armando
    Nintendo always seems to have a legion of haters at the wings ready to jump in and prop up straw men about hardware and gimmicks and casuals.
    Originally posted by Taskmage
    GOD IS MIFFED AT AMERICA

REPENT SINNERS OR AT LEAST GIVE A NONCOMMITTAL SHRUG

GOD IS AMBIVALENT ABOUT FURRIES

THE END IS COMING ONE OF THESE DAYS WHEN GOD GETS AROUND TO IT
    Originally posted by Taskmage
    However much I am actually smart, I got that way by confronting how stupid I am.
    Matthew 16:15

Re: Hotmail Mails Missing

Originally posted by Yellow Mage View Post
    what happen?
    Isn't it obvious? Somebody set us up the bomb.

Icemage

Comment

"If you don't sign in to your Hotmail account for more than 30 days, or within the first 10 days after signing up for a new account, all messages, folders, and contacts are marked for deletion, but the account name is still reserved. If the account stays inactive for a further 90 days, the account name is permanently deleted."
      I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

Mhurron, don't make me find a better Prier avatar for you, serously.

Comment

Working...
        X