This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting Keyboard

Just came across this keyboard - looks really interesting (JP input anyone?) : http://www.artlebedev.com/portfolio/optimus/
    Author of POLUtils (with forums here).

Re: Interesting Keyboard

wow, now thats one kick @$$ keyboard, i wonder how much it costs (didnt pay attention to the site, just looked at pictures)
    WAR75/ MNK45/ WHM38/ RDM6/ DRG13/ RNG42/ BLM21/ THF45 /SAM22 /NIN53 /BRD64 /DRK11 /SMN12/BST28/ PLD13/18 BLU/17 COR/1 PUP

"The man all the ladies want."

Comment

those are just renders. no actual working one yet.

Thanks Yyg!

Comment

damn, and i wanted one too T- T
        WAR75/ MNK45/ WHM38/ RDM6/ DRG13/ RNG42/ BLM21/ THF45 /SAM22 /NIN53 /BRD64 /DRK11 /SMN12/BST28/ PLD13/18 BLU/17 COR/1 PUP

"The man all the ladies want."

Comment

i think this puts it to shame

http://www.daskeyboard.com/
          63/63 maps obtained

Comment

Yeah, I like DasKeyboard too - but the Optimus (Prime? ^^) seems a lot cooler (provided it's sturdy when it's finished - I don't like light keyboards).
            Author of POLUtils (with forums here).

Comment

It'd be insanely cool to hit a hot key and see all the kanas on my keyboard! i dun care about the weight, i just want the keys to be silent ^^

Keyura [Remora] ★ WHM52/BLM26 ★ BRD75/WHM37 ★ BLM62/WHM31 ★ SMN33/WHM16 ★ RNG15/WAR7 ★ BST19/WHM9 ★ (Active in Red)
              Greenkingdom LS to chat, Akui LS for sky, and Higeki LS for dynamis.
              Saroku [Unicorn] ★ WHM5 ★ (Active in Red)

Pingpong used his Masamune, but Keyura dodged! Pingpong's anger grows by 13.

Comment

Oh, I think I'm in love with that optimus keyboard >.>
                Seems quite viable to do also as long as the keyboard has an amount of RAM to hold all those graphic changes. Lol imagine a game taking control of that keyboard and applying it into the game as well, since the images could be changed on it that would be insaine >.>

Cheezy Test Result (I am nerdier than 96% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!)

Comment

thats aweosme you can like change the keys around and stuff ;o
                  In the moonlight, your face it glows.. like a thousand diamonds, I suppose.
                  And your hair flows like.. The ocean breeze...
                  Not a million fights could make me hate you, you’re invincible.
                  Yeah, It’s true.
                  It’s in your eyes, where I find peace.

[I love you, Rebecca :D!]

Comment

ya i saw that too, really nice that you can make your own buttons. maybe it will be real some day ._.
                    My Character: http://ffxi.allakhazam.com/profile.xml?12244

Genkai 1: (X)
                    Genkai 2: (X)
                    Genkai 3: ( )
                    Genkai 4: ( )
                    Genkai 5: ( )

AF 1 (X)
                    AF 2 (X)
                    AF 3 (X)
                    AF 4 (X)
                    AF 5 (X)
                    AF 6 (X)

Goals:

-Get Hauby
                    -Get THF to 37
                    -Get WAR to 37
                    -Complete G3

Comment

yes yes, some day, but how much would it be? a few hundred 1/2 inch square lcd's cannot be cheap, let alone al lthe internals to stope the pictures o_O and you sure wouldn't want to spill coke on that keyboard o_O

Keyura [Remora] ★ WHM52/BLM26 ★ BRD75/WHM37 ★ BLM62/WHM31 ★ SMN33/WHM16 ★ RNG15/WAR7 ★ BST19/WHM9 ★ (Active in Red)
                      Greenkingdom LS to chat, Akui LS for sky, and Higeki LS for dynamis.
                      Saroku [Unicorn] ★ WHM5 ★ (Active in Red)

Pingpong used his Masamune, but Keyura dodged! Pingpong's anger grows by 13.

Comment

Working...
                      X