Gingitsune (Diomedea) 10/6
    Gundam Build Fighters (Sunrise) 10/7
    Kikou Shoujo wa Kizutsukanai (Lerche) 10/7
    Yowamushi Pedal (TMS Entertainment) 10/7
    Non Non Biyori (Silver Link) 10/7
    Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio -Ars Nova- (Sanzigen) 10/7
    Tokyo Ravens (8-bit) 10/8
    Blazblue Alter Memory (teamKG/Hoods Entertainment) 10/8
    Ore no Nounai Sentakushi ga, Gakuen Love no Come o Zenryoku de Jama Shiteiru (Diomedea) 10/9
    Samurai Flamenco (Manglobe) 10/10
    Kakumeiki Valvrave 2nd Season (Sunrise) 10/10
    Galilei Donna (A-1 Pictures) 10/10
    Koroshiya-san: The Hired Gun (Opera House) 10/10
    Pokemon XY (Oriental Light and Magic) 10/17
    pupa (Studio Deen) TBA

-----------

Kill la Kill most anticipated I think ... www.killlakill.com/
    Last edited by Aeni; 10-09-2013, 08:23 PM.

Re: Fall 2013

Movies:

Captain Harlock (Toei Animation) 9/7
    Takanashi Rikka ● Kai ~Gekijou-ban Chuunbiyou demo Koi ga Shitai!~ (Kyoto Animation) 9/14
    Code Geass: Boukoku no Akito 2: Hikisakareshi Yokuryuu (Sunrise) 9/14
    Kara no Kyoukai: Mirai Fukuin (ufotable) 9/28
    Eiga Dokidoki! Precure Mana Kekkon!? Mirai ni Tsunagu Kibou no Dress (Toei Animation) 10/26
    Gekijou-ban Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica Shinpen: Hangyaku no Monogatari (Shaft) 10/26
    Sakasama no Patema (Purple Cow Studio Japan) 11/9
    Persona 3 The Movie #1 Spring of Birth (AIC A.S.T.A.) 11/23
    Bayonetta Bloody Fate (Gonzo) 11/23
    Kaguya-hime no Monogatari (Studio Ghibli) 11/23
    ARISE -GHOST IN THE SHELL- border:2 Ghost Whispers (Production I.G.) 11/30

Comment

Compiling a short list is so impossible this season due to the sheer number of new animation studios that sprung up and the sheer volume of quality programs. But I'll try ...

Coppelion - Post apocalyptic Japan; about a group of humans that were genetically modified to withstand radiation, and their ordeal in this dystopian nightmare. Somewhat reminded me of Shinsekai Yori. GoHands produced so expect eye candy visuals.

Kyoukai no Kanata - About spirit hunters and the world of spirits. It's like the Kyoto Animation take on Bleach.

Nagi no Asakura - A surreal story of (what it appears to be) another post apocalyptic world. However, this is a slice of life drama, as the story revolves around two boys and their relationship with a girl. From PA Works, so I expect a good showing.

KILL la KILL - From the creators of Gurren Lagann (Trigger was formed with ex-Gainax employees), an action packed "when FLCL meets Quentin Tarrantino" over-the-top series. The voice acting is super good in this one, too.

Magi (2nd Season) - No brainer here ... second season of the highly anticipated series. Magi goes out to find himself while the rest of the group go their separate ways and work to gain strength to combat the mysterious Al Thamen.

Kikou Shoujo wa Kizutsukanai - Story of a puppeteer and his automaton. The premise intrigues me enough that I am looking forward to watching the first episode.

Aoki Hagane no Arpeggio -Ars Nova- - A CG anime based on the story Arpeggio of Blue Steel. Another post-apocalyptic story, this time with most of the earth underwater due to rising sea levels from global warming. There's political and military themes in this one.

Gingitsune - A slice of life drama, with some supernatural elements revolving a shrine priestess and her relationship with a messenger of the shrine god, and being a "mediator" between gods and humans.

Galilei Donna - Probably some off-the-wall anime, but not a bishoujo type, as it features 3 girls, supposed descendants of Galileo Galilei, and their adventures.

Tokyo Ravens - Another post apoca- you get the picture. Must be the theme of Fall 2013. Onmyouji, Shikigami, nothing you've never seen before, but since I'm a sucker for this kind of genre/story, I'm going to at least see through the first episode.

Strike the Blood - Vampires, 'nuff said. If it's anywhere near as good as Blood+, I'll stick around.

pupa - This I have not really heard much about, but the anime is an adaptation of the manga series. It's "Horror" genre, so those of you into this would probably want to check it out. I will watch just because ... I usually do a lot of first episode, first impression before I settle down for a season.

Edit:

Yozakura Quartet ~Hana no Uta~ - A really good animated version of the manga by Tatsunoko Production. A town where human and youkai co-existence made possible by seven powerful pillars protecting it. When these pillars are threatened, it's up to 4 teenagers to play up the hero/heroine roles and save the town.
      Last edited by Aeni; 10-11-2013, 12:02 AM.

Comment

Looking forward to the Persona 3 movie. Aside from that, I haven't really looked over much of the stuff if I'm honest. The sheer quantity of new stuff is making it a bit daunting.
        Rahal Gerrant - Balmung - 188 DRK
        Reiko Takahashi
        - Balmung - 182 AST, 191 BLM, 182 SCH, 188 SMN
        Haters Gonna Hate

Comment

Working...
        X