Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cool Dancing AMV

Saw this at another forum I visit, thought it was really cool:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfb8HFtgW8s&feature=channel"]YouTube - Anime Dance - Move Your Body[/ame]
    Originally posted by Ellipses
    Really, it's just like pretty much every question about this game that begins with "Why." The answer is "Because."
    Originally posted by MCLV
    A subjob is like sex, you shouldn't have it untill your 18 but if you don't have it after 21 everyone laughs at you.
    More Sig:

Re: Cool Dancing AMV

Wow, people figured out how to do AMVs that don't involve DBZ set to the musical stylings of Linkin Park and Papa Roach.

In all seriousness, pretty cool, except for those weird dancing chibis. It's really all about the Yogurting, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Armando View Post
      Wow, people figured out how to do AMVs that don't involve DBZ set to the musical stylings of Linkin Park and Papa Roach.
      You forgot Naruto and Bleach. I bet you can find more AMVs involving DBZ, Naruto, and Bleach, than anything on the web.
      {New Sig in the works}
      -----------------------
      "There will come a day when the world will realize that Superman can no longer create miracles. If my name was Superman, that day would be today." 4/29/2009 - Me

Originally posted by Aksannyi
      "Hello! 100+3 Leathercrafting, your materials, 5k! Mention code LTH74 for a special discount!" - they'd get blisted by everyone they sent that to.
      Originally posted by Solymir
      What do you have against Ants? Is iVirus some new Apple product?

Comment

I think the dancing chibis are from an odd cross of Thriller and catgirls...

Comment

Did you know they have AMV championships? Some of those are REALLY good and RARELY any of the three you mention above.
          Current Server: Asura
          Current Home Nation: Bastok (Rank 10)
          Race/Sex: Elvaan/Male
          Main Job: 75 DRK / 37 SAM,RDM,NIN,WAR,WHM
          Main Craft: 73 Cloth

(Read this at a normal pace...)
          Tihs Msseage Connat Be Raed By Nromal Huamn Biegns. Pelsae Ntoify Yuor Firedns Taht If Tehy Can Raed Tihs, Taht Tehy Aenr't Namrol...Cnovrresly, Atmpetnig To Raed Tihs Msasege At Nmaorl Pcae And Bineg Albe To, Cna't be Namrol Etiehr...If Yor'ue Albe To Raed Tihs, Tehn Mybae Yur'oe Not Nrmaol.

Comment

I certainly hope I know it, Anime North has an AMV contest every year ... there were a couple of great entries, one was a spoof recruitment video for the Space Marines or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Evion View Post
              Some of those are REALLY good and RARELY any of the three you mention above.
              Didn't know that. All three of those animes have quite a few episodes and I think that is part of the reasoning behind it, plenty of action scenes and what not. Only reason I said that you'll find many of those is if you go to youtube and search for AMVs those are usually the first 3 that pop up. I have a Code Geass fetish myself and try to find songs that will fit around that anime when I make AMVs.
              {New Sig in the works}
              -----------------------
              "There will come a day when the world will realize that Superman can no longer create miracles. If my name was Superman, that day would be today." 4/29/2009 - Me

Originally posted by Aksannyi
              "Hello! 100+3 Leathercrafting, your materials, 5k! Mention code LTH74 for a special discount!" - they'd get blisted by everyone they sent that to.
              Originally posted by Solymir
              What do you have against Ants? Is iVirus some new Apple product?

Comment

Nice. Yogurting and One Piece went with the song really well. Everything else, not so much. It's kind of distracting to see people dancing to a beat that is obviously different from the song you are currently hearing. At any rate, it's better than the usual RANDOM ACTION SCENES THROWN TOGETHER + CRAAAAAAAAAAAAWLING IIIIIIIIIN MY SKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN

Personally, this is the best AMV I've ever seen:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0tTTGH4Xi4"]YouTube - Waka Laka For Osaka[/ame]

500 hours in MS paint

Comment

Personally, this is the best AMV I've ever seen:
                  Wow, I'm going to have to agree there.

Comment

I'm mostly just surprised that most of the dancing actually went with the beat of the music. Too many people know nothing about dancing and rhythm.
                    sigpic
                    ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
                    ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
                    ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
                    ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

There were a hell of a lot of good AMVs before Youtube showed up. Far and away the best one I ever saw was one by Scott Melzer using Tenchi Muyo to New World Man by Rush. Unfortunately it seems to have vanished off the face of the internet, which is really irksome because the timing on it was impeccable.

Link with info, but no video: http://www.animemusicvideos.org/memb...fo.php?v=10042
                      If someone can find the actual video hosted somewhere I'd be ecstatic...and pigs will fly, *sigh*
                      Server: Midgardsormr -> Quetzalcoatl -> Valefor
                      Name: Drjones
                      Blog: Mediocre Mage

Comment

There are lots of good AMV on Youtube not those anime you mentioned. Some of my favorites I've recently found:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_JlevL8tBI&feature=PlayList&p=5CE22FD1759CC144&index=0"]YouTube- The Poet and the Pendulum[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9DzoSJiflo&feature=PlayList&p=5CE22FD1759CC144&index=1"]YouTube- rozen maiden AMV[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S7JR1mji-DM&feature=PlayList&p=5CE22FD1759CC144&index=2"]YouTube- Sailor Moon Music Video - I Turn To You[/ame]

Asura Server

Comment

Working...
                        X