Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Blue Seed

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Blue Seed

    I was reccomended by a freind to watch a series called "Blue Seed." Does anyone know if this series is any good?? :confused:

    (sig made by raijin at narutoEX.com)

  • #2
    Never heard of it actually sounds pretty good though.

    Comment


    • #3
      Well, I downloaded the first episode.. it actually has a pretty good story and it's pretty good ^_^ The first episode left me off at a cliffhanger.. ugh >_<! *goes of to download episode 2* If It's good I'll by the series

      (sig made by raijin at narutoEX.com)

      Comment


      • #4
        well it's written by the same writer of 3x3 sazan eyes...personally i like 3x3eyes more ...why didn't they maka a series about that anime it has more popularty than blue seed ...so stupid

        Comment

        Working...
        X