Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SquareEnix's New MMORPG Screenshots leaked?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: SquareEnix's New MMORPG Screenshots leaked?

I read about that.

Comment

I hate April Fools day on the internet. Nothings is really funny. All the websites you visit on a daily basis post something that makes you cream your jean (if you don't get it) only to post a few hours later "hahahHAHHa we r teh just foolinz on youz!!11! you suks!!"

Like Feba said... wait gimme a sec to flip back a few pages to quote it...

edit:

The problem with April Fool's Day is that most people have no idea what is actually funny, so they just resort to lying and call it a prank.

PLD75 DRK60 lots of other levels.
      ------
      Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
      When ignorance reigns, life is lost

Comment

Originally posted by Ameroth View Post
        Nothings is really funny.
        I have to disagree. There are some funny ones. The MGS4/Assassin's Creed crossover and the LOZ Movie this year were damn good and impressive, even if they were obvious fakes. Thinkgeek has a couple good ones, although not as good as last year.

Comment

I saw the product on thinkgeek for Betamax>>HD-DVD conversion, I thought that was pretty funny.
          I RNG 75 I WAR 37 I NIN 38 I SAM 50 I Woodworking 92+2

PSN: Caspian

Comment

Originally posted by Feba View Post
            I have to disagree. There are some funny ones. The MGS4/Assassin's Creed crossover and the LOZ Movie this year were damn good and impressive, even if they were obvious fakes. Thinkgeek has a couple good ones, although not as good as last year.
            This LOZ movie wasn't funny. More like enraging. On one hand, it's Zelda. On the other hand, the idea of Hollywood raping one of the best video game series in the history of evar is blasphemous.

PLD75 DRK60 lots of other levels.
            ------
            Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
            When ignorance reigns, life is lost

Comment

I didn't say funny, I said impressive.

Either way, if your childhood hasn't been raped yet, you're probably the only person on this forum that can claim that.

Comment

Originally posted by Sevv View Post
                My april fools joke Idea was to Make Feba and Murphie mods w/o banning powers, and watch the chaos unfold.
                Feba and Murphie wouldve tried banning each other so much that a wormhole into an alternate dimension would open up and suck them in.

While they were there they would find out that their alternate selves in this universe are actually the opposite gender. So then they would start screwing each other, literally.
                c:x:x:x:x{{:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>

Proud hater of Windows Vista since Windows XP Service Pack Two!

My limit break involves a moose, the demon Baphomet, and a Kuiper Belt object. It takes four hours and you cant skip any of the cutscenes.
                She's coming around for another pass! Do we Fight, Use an Item, or Run?
                FIGHT, ITEM, or RUN? DECIDE!

Dont look a gift lion in the mouth!

Perscription strength Assault!
                Side effects may include joint pain, loss of mobility, and fainting.

Comment

Why would we do that?

Comment

Originally posted by Sevv View Post
                    My april fools joke Idea was to Make Feba and Murphie mods w/o banning powers, and watch the chaos unfold.
                    I missed this until now because I don't really pay attention to what Sevv says.

There wouldn't really have been chaos. Just misery.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadowneko View Post
                      It's FF12 characters...so fake!

Then again I've always wanted to play as a moogle ^^
                      A lot of FF games use Moogle/Viera/Bangaa/etc., not just FFXII. Why not the new MMO? I've heard rumors of a new SE MMO for a while, but this is the first I've heard the name... "Rapture"... I like it. Reminds me of Oblivion. Then again, how can they name it "Rapture" if it's a Final Fantasy game? Unless it's "Final Fantasy: Rapture..."

If it is true, I'm not sure what I'll do. I spent nearly 3 years getting one job to 75, and I'm not sure I want to do it again. On the other hand, I only really play FFXI for the storyline, so if the new one had a good one just like FFXI I will play (Though if it goes the route of WoW... No. Way.)

As for the pictures, they looked photoshopped to me.
                      Originally posted by Ellipses
                      Really, it's just like pretty much every question about this game that begins with "Why." The answer is "Because."
                      Originally posted by MCLV
                      A subjob is like sex, you shouldn't have it untill your 18 but if you don't have it after 21 everyone laughs at you.
                      More Sig:

Comment

Originally posted by Feba View Post

Either way, if your childhood hasn't been raped yet, you're probably the only person on this forum that can claim that.
                        LOL
                        Originally posted by Feba
                        But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
                        Originally posted by Taskmage
                        God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
                        Originally posted by DakAttack
                        ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

not quite how I figured it worked, but it's quality. I would say well done, but I have to imagine you could do better with that talent.

Comment

If you go to wikipedia.org and search Rapture, they have a pic of one of the characters of the game. Now as the pics posted on alla being a april fools, these pics where some what there before april first so maybe it was just a reg prank. Also some people asked whats wrong with ffxi that they have to make a new one, why not update it? well, square enix said that they have reach the ps2 limits and thats why they cant continue to add stuff, and they have stated that as long as there are ps2 players that they will continue to support ps2, so thats why the next mmorpg is for next gen. I played ffxi on ps2 and i loved it more than the 360 version cause it doesnt freeze on me when i do besiged.

Comment

Ugh. So much wrong with that post.

First of all, those pictures come from a concept video, which as anyone who has been around here for a few years knows is very real. Quite a few rumours circulated around it when people first saw it, before people finally got it into their skulls that SE was doing a tech demo for their next gen stuff.

Second, the PS2 limits are not a reason to limit FFXI. There is no reason the PS2 can't be supported while still radically improving the game on other platforms.

Third, the reason SE does not want to radically improve FFXI is because they do not feel they can significantly add to it's popularity, and that the money would be better spent on a new MMO. It's not that they CAN'T improve FFXI, it's that they don't think they can do it in a financially sound manner.

Comment

Oh, AKo, you joker.

Comment

Working...
                                X