Clear All

Re: Final Fantasy VII - Dirge Of Cerberus

It's hard to tell XD
    noein 萌え

kagerou1.deviantart.com

Comment

Originally posted by Kagerou
      Sad, but it is true that music nowadays sell by how the singers look.
      Gackt was cool because he has/had talent. Now, he is relying on his looks rather than his ability to make songs. Which to me, is a huge dissapointment.
      Video killed the radio star. Personally, pop=crap. If your music requires more than a guitar (electric or acoustic) a trap set and a bass, then chances are I'm not going to like it.
      Also very humorous is the difference in cultures. In the US, a singer doing theme songs for tv shows (more specifcally cartoons) would be on par with career suicide. Yet it seems in Japan, its just something you do when you're on top. In fact, the only them song from a tv show that I can think of as having mainstream popularity in the states was the Friends theme song by the Rembrandts. However, that was the only song of theirs anyone liked.
      I RNG 75 I WAR 37 I NIN 38 I SAM 50 I Woodworking 92+2

PSN: Caspian

Comment

He [B]MIGHT be a guy.No one may ever know.
        I meant to type Zeltigru....

Comment

Originally posted by Caspian
          Video killed the radio star. Personally, pop=crap. If your music requires more than a guitar (electric or acoustic) a trap set and a bass, then chances are I'm not going to like it.
          Also very humorous is the difference in cultures. In the US, a singer doing theme songs for tv shows (more specifcally cartoons) would be on par with career suicide. Yet it seems in Japan, its just something you do when you're on top. In fact, the only them song from a tv show that I can think of as having mainstream popularity in the states was the Friends theme song by the Rembrandts. However, that was the only song of theirs anyone liked.
          I see you are not a classical music fan.
          Signature was intentionally left blank.

Comment

Originally posted by AKosygin
            I see you are not a classical music fan.
            LOL! I thought the same thing... "Wow then classical is out!" The funny thing is classical music is the mother of all music.
            Originally posted by Feba
            But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
            Originally posted by Taskmage
            God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
            Originally posted by DakAttack
            ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Oh I like classical music.I do not like Gackt.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGrandMom
                Dragon Quest VII
                VIII! >_<!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tsikuro
                  VIII! >_<!!!
                  Oh Bah! I'm old! ;P
                  Originally posted by Feba
                  But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
                  Originally posted by Taskmage
                  God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
                  Originally posted by DakAttack
                  ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

http://ffxi.killvoid.com/forums.php?...&n=last#bottom

^ Rather than post everything here, just look at that thread.

ZOMG this game is going to be awesome.

Comment

I love how the game looks but killing Ifrit is bad.Then there is less fire...........

Comment

Sweet I love Gackt I am soo happy I love his music t oo!

Double Post Edited:
                        Hey whats wrong with Gackt...Dude he looks like Squall from Final Fantasy VIII

Double Post Edited:
                        Gackt is a guy. common he was from Malice Mizer. Gackt is a wonderful person and I like him and his music.How dare you guys juge him I mean you guys are mean
                        Last edited by Freya; 12-13-2005, 09:26 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I really dont mind if hes in the game or not. I just want DoC as quickly as possible. <.<
                          If beauty is in the eye of the Beholder.....than what is truth?

Sig under construction.

Comment

ah gackt... you know, I knew a girl only 12 years old so crazy about him, she has a whole collection of Gackt "nude" photo album... dressing in woman's wedding dress and the stuff like that. And Gackt's a guy -.-
                            There are painters who transform the sun into a yellow spot,
                            but there are others who with the help of their art and their intelligence
                            transform a yellow spot into the sun.

- Pablo Picasso

Comment

Working...
                            X