X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final Fantasy VII - Dirge Of Cerberus

Direct copy and paste from GUNOTA Headlines:

Game Watch reports that Square Enix announced Gackt will provide not only theme songs for Dirge Of Cerberus but also appear in the game as a character. Gackt is writing the theme song, "Redemption", and an insert song, "Longing". The songs, which will have a limited edition with a DVD containing a "Redemption" music video, go on sale the same day the game is released: January 26th. The character he plays wasn't revealed but it's said that it will be an important, new one. The musician was filmed with motion capture as part of his participation in the project. A costume he wears, designed by Tetsuya Nomura, was shown off.
    Last edited by KamuroIshigami; 11-03-2005, 03:13 PM.
    Signature was intentionally left blank.

Re: Final Fantasy VII - Dirge Of Cerberus

Nooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Not Gackt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    noein 萌え

kagerou1.deviantart.com

Comment

Think of the sales!

All those rabid fangirls spending their money! gg SE

Comment

I hope it is gooder than every other game ever.
        I meant to type Zeltigru....

Comment

who is gackt?

Comment

A singer.Japanese,of course.

Comment

just a small correction in translation....

game is indeed planned for release on 26th of January, but the CD's on 25th, not the same day.

doesn't matter much anyways, but just wanted to make it correct...

Comment

shut up yous! gackt is perfectly fine, if you were musically mature enough you wouldnt care for a person's appearance or language, musical emotion overcomes language barriers, and when you hear a song... what does it matter what this person does or looks like? jesus

</biased opinion mode off>

now stfu and buy DoC cus it's gonna rock D:
                signatures are for pussies mew mew mew, here's mine

Comment

Originally posted by Balfree

Couldn't agree more! There aren't many games that I'm watching closely because I can't wait for their release. So many titles coming out but so few that seem original or are quality titles. DoC looks like it will sweep me off my feet and I can not wait. In the mean time Dragon Quest VII {yes, please}!
                  Originally posted by Feba
                  But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
                  Originally posted by Taskmage
                  God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
                  Originally posted by DakAttack
                  ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Balfree
                    shut up yous! gackt is perfectly fine, if you were musically mature enough you wouldnt care for a person's appearance or language, musical emotion overcomes language barriers, and when you hear a song... what does it matter what this person does or looks like? jesus

</biased opinion mode off>

I'm not disagreeing with u there. I don't hate how Gackt looks (well, kinda. But its manageable). It's his music that pisses me off.

If u listened to his old stuff, u know how much Gackt sucks now. He used to put good songs out (like Mizerable and Au Revoire) but now he's "selling" himself and putting crap ass music (just look at him. He remade the queer gundam soundtrack).

I'm still buyng DoC. Very dissapointed that SE would use Gackt of all people.
                    Last edited by Kagerou; 11-04-2005, 08:26 AM.
                    noein 萌え

kagerou1.deviantart.com

Comment

Originally posted by Kagerou
                      I'm not disagreeing with u there. I don't hate how Gackt looks (well, kinda. But its manageable). It's his music that pisses me off.

If u listened to his old stuff, u know how much Gackt sucks now. He used to put good songs out (like Mizerable and Au Revoire) but now he's "selling" himself and putting crap ass music (just look at him. He remade the queer gundam soundtrack).

I'm still buyng DoC. Very dissapointed that SE would use Gackt of all people.
                      Mizerable was pretty cool, don't know the other tho, ya i agree he has sold out alot, but isnt that the way things are nowadays ; _ ;?

Just glad my post didnt spite anyone cus i was obviously just paroding with fangirls lol (fanboygirls? o.O!)

Anyway Square never let me down before in terms of music, i doubt they will now, and if they do.. well there's allways Vincent to drool upon~
                      signatures are for pussies mew mew mew, here's mine

Comment

Sad, but it is true that music nowadays sell by how the singers look.
                        Gackt was cool because he has/had talent. Now, he is relying on his looks rather than his ability to make songs. Which to me, is a huge dissapointment.
                        Last edited by Kagerou; 11-04-2005, 08:13 PM.
                        noein 萌え

kagerou1.deviantart.com

Comment

Originally posted by AgentBrownEye
                          who is gackt?
                          Please click on the link on the article for more information.
                          Signature was intentionally left blank.

Comment

Ignoring the fact Gackt is in it,it'll be good I believe.I wanna play as Vincent.

Comment

So, um... is gackt a guy or a girl?
                              I may l'eggo your Eggo, but I'll be damned if I rolf your waffle...

Comment

Working...
                              X