Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"A Shantotto Ascension" Now Available for Advance Purchase!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "A Shantotto Ascension" Now Available for Advance Purchase!

"A Shantotto Ascension" Now Available for Advance Purchase! (10/26/2009)

It is our pleasure to announce that registration codes for "A Shantotto Ascension—The Legend Torn, Her Empire Born" are now available for purchase. The official site has been updated to mark this momentous occasion, so head on over and see what's in store!

Follow the "A Shantotto Ascension" banner on the PlayOnline Viewer's main FINAL FANTASY XI page to purchase your registration code.

Detailed information can be found at the official add-on scenario site.

*Purchasing users will be able to access the new content with the release of the next FINAL FANTASY XI version update, currently scheduled for November 9.
    *One registration code will grant all characters within a single PlayOnline account access to "A Shantotto Ascension."
    Last edited by TheGrandMom; 09-22-2010, 07:44 PM.
    Originally posted by Feba
    But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
    Originally posted by Taskmage
    God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
    Originally posted by DakAttack
    ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Re: "A Shantotto Ascension" Now Available for Advance Purchase!

Huzzah! More running around the world trying to claim over-camped level ten monsters for items.

Comment

This is why you wait a week or two so all the endgame kiddies go "OMGZOOMZOOM must haz now!!!111!"

Kick back, relax and let the dust settle, then go do it.

Thing that annoyed me about it is I'll be spend 30 mins in one zone for one drop, an hour or more for another and then whatever third place I hit, I'll get it in one kill. Twice this has happened. SE could save me some holy bolts and let them all drop the first time

Comment

I'll just leave this here...

(ノ ゜Д゜)ノ ====【†】 BIBLE FIGHT !
        sigpic

Comment

I had quit the game when this expansion came out. How can I buy this expansion now for XBOX? I tried through the playonline in game, but couldn't figure out how.
          Shiva Server
          Crafting 60 all (Gold 55, Alchemy 90)
          Sandy Rank 10. Basty Rank 10. COP
          99<BLU><BLM><THF><WAR><NIN><WHM><DRK><RNG>
          95<SAM>><PLD>97
          75-90<MNK><CO905><DRG75><PUP77><BST76><BRD91><SCH85><RDM84><DNC75>
          <SMN80>

sigpic

Comment

Re: &quot;A Shantotto Ascension&quot; Now Available for Advance Purchase!

You have to go through the SE website.
            99 DNC
            99 WHM
            99 WAR
            * 99 THF
            99 BLM * 99 RDM *
            99 PUP

TWASHTAR

Comment

All i have see is the ultimate collection. I really don't want to reinstall the whole entire game again for one add on, shouldn't I just be able to purchase and download it?
              Shiva Server
              95<SAM>><PLD>97
              <SMN80>

sigpic

Comment

Yeah, it should be one of the optional services that you can buy in the SE Account Management System.

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 PM ----------

On the same page where you would purchase another content ID for a mule.
                99 DNC
                99 WHM
                99 WAR
                * 99 THF
                99 BLM * 99 RDM *
                99 PUP

TWASHTAR

Comment

Squiggs is correct.

Bastok & Windurst Rank 10. ZM, CoP, ToAU, WoTG, ACP, MKD, ASA & SOA Complete.
                  99 Kannagi / 99 Armageddon / 119 Nirvana Adventuring Fellow: Level 99
                  99 SMN / 99 NIN / 99 COR / 99 WHM / 99 PUP / 99 BLM / 99 THF / 99 SCH / 99 GEO

Yyg's Blog: Tree of Awesome!

Comment

You've obviously never met my wife.
                    99 DNC
                    99 WHM
                    99 WAR
                    * 99 THF
                    99 BLM * 99 RDM *
                    99 PUP

TWASHTAR

Comment

Originally posted by Squiggs View Post
                      You've obviously never met my wife.
                      I have a feeling our wives would get along.

Bastok & Windurst Rank 10. ZM, CoP, ToAU, WoTG, ACP, MKD, ASA & SOA Complete.
                      99 Kannagi / 99 Armageddon / 119 Nirvana Adventuring Fellow: Level 99
                      99 SMN / 99 NIN / 99 COR / 99 WHM / 99 PUP / 99 BLM / 99 THF / 99 SCH / 99 GEO

Yyg's Blog: Tree of Awesome!

Comment

add my wife to that mix. Found it online at SE where you need to buy the Crysta. all for the damn Nexus cape lol.
                        Shiva Server
                        95<SAM>><PLD>97
                        <SMN80>

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X