Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introducing the "Final Fantasy XI Players' Collection." (08/08/2008)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Introducing the "Final Fantasy XI Players' Collection." (08/08/2008)

The actual necklace is much darker than is shown actually. It's not very "silver".
    Originally posted by Feba
    But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
    Originally posted by Taskmage
    God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
    Originally posted by DakAttack
    ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Did you already get yours TGM? I haven't even gotten my "We've shipped it to you" email yet...
      sigpic

(\ /)
      ( . . )
      C(")(")
      ...Somebunny loves you....

...That's "Little Washu", Bub....

Comment

Yes, thats the coat you recieve. Well....the icon in game shows a "talisman" so its basically you get an in game necklace thats attached to a coat. LOL I received my email that it passed customs on Tuesday and it was here on Wednesday. I took the picture by the Festive Moogle where you pick up the item from. Just for anyone that gets one of these:

Festive Moogle Locations

Port Bastok J-13
        Port San'dOria J-10
        Windurst Walls C-14 (right outside the Mog House)
        But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
        God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
        ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Woo Hoo, Can't wait~
          sigpic

(\ /)
          ( . . )
          C(")(")

Comment

Did it come UPS?

I'm still waiting I had my order confirmation email on 08/29/08 ...

I want my necklace

I'm wondering what the next item they will do is..

Comment

Yes mine came UPS.

Comment

I'm not going insane waiting... its been 5 weeks almost 6 weeks...

Comment

I am going insane waiting!
                  sigpic

(\ /)
                  ( . . )
                  C(")(")

Comment

I.. i umm *looks at timer* ... it.. its only been 6 weeks now.. um 6wks, 8hrs, 27 minutes and.. 32.. 35.. 42 seconds...

No.. no im doing good im doing good.

Comment

Working...
                    X