Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Introducing the "Final Fantasy XI Players' Collection." (08/08/2008)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introducing the "Final Fantasy XI Players' Collection." (08/08/2008)

It is with great pleasure that we introduce the "Final Fantasy XI Players' Collection"—a new series of collectible accessories. The first item in the line-up will be available for order this summer.

Click here to learn more.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FINAL FANTASY XI Official Web Site

It is with great pleasure that we introduce the “Final Fantasy XI Players' Collection”—a new series of collectible accessories. The first item in the line-up will be available for order this summer.

Product Concept
    To ensure exclusivity for each and every owner, items appearing in the Final Fantasy XI Players' Collection line-up will be available made-to-order only. Designed with our fans in mind, these stylish high-quality accessories will have you feeling the spirit of Vana'diel wherever you go.

Product Line-up
    #01 Tidal Talisman
    Commemorative Offer: To celebrate the launch of the collection, we will be giving away a special in-game item with every Tidal Talisman purchase.
    Release Schedule: Available for order from late August.'

#02 Final Fantasy XI Original Name Tag (official name TBA)
    Release Schedule: TBA

#03 Coming Soon!
    More detailed information on the Tidal Talisman and other items in the line-up will be introduced here on Topics in the near future, so stay tuned!
    sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Re: Introducing the "Final Fantasy XI Players' Collection." (08/08/2008)

uh, SE, next time maybe have more than one thing to tell us about before you reveal something?

Comment

Srsly.

"Good news kids! You're going to get stuff this December for xmas. One of them is a toy. The other thing doesn't have a name. The rest of it, you'll have to wait and see."

"Thanks, mom."

PLD75 DRK60 lots of other levels.
      ------
      Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
      When ignorance reigns, life is lost

Comment

Reminds me of Professor Farnsworth. "Good news, everyone!"

Comment

What is that thing supposed to be? Have I just not gotten far enough to recognize it? Because to me, it looks kind of generically Final Fantasy-ey, but it also looks generically jewelry-ey, and not the sort of thing I would see someone wearing and think "Oh hey, you play FFXI. We should hang out."
          Ellipses on Fenrir
          There is no rush. If you're not willing to take your time, don't be surprised when no one wants to give you much of theirs.
          . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Armando View Post
            Reminds me of Professor Farnsworth. "Good news, everyone!"
            It's a suppository!

PLD75 DRK60 lots of other levels.
            ------
            Shackle their minds when they're bent on the cross
            When ignorance reigns, life is lost

Comment

. . .

. . . . .

OH GOOD GOD! FFXI is turning into Maple Story..........

Originally posted by Feba
              But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
              Originally posted by Taskmage
              God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
              Originally posted by DakAttack
              ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

I just wish they'd bring some damn art books stateside.
                PSN ID - PaiPai Gamertag - PaiPaiMaster Steam ID: Pai Pai Master
                Rockman - Fairy

WAR75/SMN75/PLD68/NIN37/THF37/SAM37/WHM41
                WIN8-1/ZM (Clear)/PM (Clear)/AM (Clear)/WotG3/ACP1
                Currently Playing:
                FINAL FANTASY XIII, Starcraft 2 Beta

Comment

Agreed. Shipping for books from Japan is expensive. I love collecting them, but unless my JP friend comes to visit, the shipping does me in.
                  But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
                  God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
                  ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Can anyone say "Final Fantasy Figure Prints"? I might even reactivate for one of those if I had to.

Of course, we still need more plushes. The ones we have are mostly crap, and rare. I mean, BABY CHOCOBO PLUSHIES ANYONE? HALOO SE.

How can you not want to hug that ;_;
                    ok so they already sell one of those and I'm pretty sure imma buy one. But still!

Comment

Start makin' some Blessed Hammerz and I'll start looking.

>:O

Comment

Originally posted by TheGrandMom View Post
                        OH GOOD GOD! FFXI is turning into Maple Story..........

Don't even joke...
                        sigpic

"BLAH BLAH BLAH TIDAL WAVE!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Malacite View Post
                          Don't even joke...
                          Funny with your posts and /tells I figured you were already into Maple Story.
                          Adventures of Akashimo Hakubi & Nekoai Nanashi

Comment

Originally posted by Feba View Post
                            Of course, we still need more plushes. The ones we have are mostly crap, and rare. I mean, BABY CHOCOBO PLUSHIES ANYONE? HALOO SE.

How can you not want to hug that ;_;
                            ok so they already sell one of those and I'm pretty sure imma buy one. But still!
                            You know what I've always wanted? A bomb plushie....like maybe a snoll....but I'll take a will o' wisp! Sooooo many plushies I'd love to see. I love my carbuncle and gobbie. I also have the whm chocobo and he's adorable! I did some clay crafting of custom ffxi characters but had to stop after the grandkids moved in.

Comment

Originally posted by Akashimo View Post
                              Funny with your posts and /tells I figured you were already into Maple Story.
                              {Burn}? From Aka?

'Tis the end of the world as we know it!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOrsP767ER0&feature=related]YouTube - 人類滅亡 テンプレート[/ame]
                              Originally posted by Armando
                              No one at Square Enix has heard of Occam's Razor.
                              Originally posted by Armando
                              Nintendo always seems to have a legion of haters at the wings ready to jump in and prop up straw men about hardware and gimmicks and casuals.
                              GOD IS MIFFED AT AMERICA

REPENT SINNERS OR AT LEAST GIVE A NONCOMMITTAL SHRUG

GOD IS AMBIVALENT ABOUT FURRIES

THE END IS COMING ONE OF THESE DAYS WHEN GOD GETS AROUND TO IT
                              However much I am actually smart, I got that way by confronting how stupid I am.
                              Matthew 16:15

Comment

Working...
                              X