Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All Worlds Emergency Maintenance (Mar. 12)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Worlds Emergency Maintenance (Mar. 12)

At the following time, we will be performing emergency maintenance on all Worlds. During this period, FINAL FANTASY XI will be unavailable.

Maintenance operations will delete any reservations for Pankration matches. Players who are scheduled to participate in Pankration matches, those who will enter Assault, Salvage or Einherjar areas, or those who will participate in Dynamis or Limbus at the time of the maintenance, we ask that you please wait until maintenance is complete before engaging in these activities. Please note that we cannot replace items that are lost during the maintenance process.

Thank you for your understanding and patience.

* The World Transfer Service will be unavailable starting 30 minutes before the maintenance. Please wait until after the maintenance is completed before attempting to use this service.

[Date & Time]
    Mar. 12, 2008 from 10:00 to 12:00 (PDT) / 17:00 to 19:00 (GMT)
    * Maintenance completion time may be subject to change.

[Affected Services]
    FINAL FANTASY XI
    Wii Number - 2810 2423 4673 3261 - Please PM me if you add me!
    How to ask smart questions: catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

Boom! (On SCH75/RDM)

Re: All Worlds Emergency Maintenance (Mar. 12)

Guess ill be going to the gym 2 hours earlier.
    signatures are for pussies mew mew mew, here's mine

Comment

Oh, me too. I totally work out.

Comment

Originally posted by Murphie View Post
        Oh, me too. I totally work out.
        Oh Murph I can picture you doing little taru back flips in the gym......and kicking someone in the face and knocking them out.

I don't go to the gym....there I said it...I'm a slacker! I have excercise equipment at home and 1/2 of it has a nice layer of dust on it! LOL But I do use the other half, mostly my treadmill.....which reminds me I have to order a new heart monitor for it. See this thread was actually helpful!
        Originally posted by Feba
        But I mean I do not mind a good looking man so long as I do not have to view his penis.
        Originally posted by Taskmage
        God I hate my periods. You think passing a clot through a vagina is bad? Try it with a penis.
        Originally posted by DakAttack
        ...I'm shitting dicks out of my eyeballs in excitement for the next bestgreating game of all time ever.

Comment

Guess ill be going to the gym 2 hours earlier.
          I toss haybales and bags of feed for my free workout

Mucking out horse/sheep stalls is another good free workout

You have the right to remain silent, anything you say can and will be misqouted and then used against you.

I don't have a big ego, it just has a large mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGrandMom View Post
            Oh Murph I can picture you doing little taru back flips in the gym......and kicking someone in the face and knocking them out.
            He leveled MNK?
            I use a Mac because I'm just better than you are.

HTTP Error 418 - I'm A Teapot - The resulting entity body MAY be short and stout.

loose

Comment

Yeah, I was about to post and say that I can't do that, because I haven't leveled MNK.

Not that I want to level MNK. But still.

Comment

I have class during maintenance so this really doesn't affect me, but of course we knew there'd be emergency maintenance right after the update anyway.
                sigpic
                ~Aksannyi~~Hades~~75WHM~75RDM~75BLM~75SMN~73WAR~67SCH~47BRD~
                ~Mama Gamer~~Quitted July 2009/Bannt October 2009~~Excellence LS~
                ~I has a blog~~http://aksannyi.livejournal.com/~
                ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ ~~

Comment

I wonder if this has anything to do with Campaign being ridiculously hard now...
                  Originally posted by Ellipses
                  Really, it's just like pretty much every question about this game that begins with "Why." The answer is "Because."
                  Originally posted by MCLV
                  A subjob is like sex, you shouldn't have it untill your 18 but if you don't have it after 21 everyone laughs at you.
                  More Sig:

Comment

Originally posted by Onionsoilder View Post
                    I wonder if this has anything to do with Campaign being ridiculously hard now...
                    Not just that.

A bunch of items are borked (I think Summoner Bloodpact timer gear isn't working at the moment), item descriptions are hosed, and other various and sundry things.

That said, some of the NMs in Campaign really are absurd. I saw an Orc NM use Jump every four seconds last night (He Jumped my level 31 Scholar for 1911 points of damage at one point).

Icemage

Comment

Probably, seeing as its this hard without all the beastmens new toys, what would happen when they ride over the hill...

Comment

I log in and see it all written in the chat window in bold purple writing, (the usual S.E. way of warning you about maintenance) and I'm like.... GOOD GRIEF!
                        We've already had a massive update about a day and half ago! So I don't really have any clue why S.E are having to perform maintenance right after it!

Will we have to update the PoL viewer again, or any other part of the game, or is it just a normal maintenance type thing where you don't have to update anything?

Anyway... it only seems like a 2hr thing this time, so at least there's no massive files like there were a couple of days ago.
                        (\ /)
                        ( . .)
                        C('')('')

Comment

What else is new Snowball? Its always like this. Its like they dont test their stuff O.o;

And lol you guys, what's so odd about going to the gym? its packed everyday, I thought the whole "ewww exercise" thing was last year's news.
                          signatures are for pussies mew mew mew, here's mine

Comment

Movie time :D

Paragon of Bard, Summoner, and White Mage Excellence | Summa Cum Laude
                            Snip Snap Fun

Comment

By "a couple of days ago" I assume you mean "yesterday," unless of course time moves at a faster rate in Snowball world.

Comment

Working...
                              X