Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A Starlight Celebration Gift! (12/19/2007)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A Starlight Celebration Gift! (12/19/2007)

Originally posted by Quetzalcoatl View Post
    to get Dream Robe +1 u need to find the player that match what Mogle ask (u HAVE to be wearing Dream Robe).
    *ERRRRR* Wrong.

I lost my coat and hat (NQ) and could not afford to buy new ones. After traveling from sky to help some random guy (he was so nice gave me like 30k for the trouble) I received a Dream coat +1 from mtradeing his card to the moogle (the card was Mithra 38+ corsair).

So You don't need the NQ to get HQ, however this may be caused by having the +1 Boots.

Comment

Re: A Starlight Celebration Gift! (12/19/2007)

Originally posted by Kyoujin View Post
      Does this quest reset itself (the one for the robe)? Right now the moogle is mad at me 'cause the person I gave the card to wasn't 38+.
      Today was my first time playing in four years and I really shouldn't have started off with a quest.
      You just need to find the right person. The moogle will just keep telling you "No, wrong person" until you find someone that matches all the criteria.

If you can't find that, they eventually give you the option to start over, but that can take quite a while (for me it was more than 30 hours later).
      Ellipses on Fenrir
      There is no rush. If you're not willing to take your time, don't be surprised when no one wants to give you much of theirs.
      . . .

Comment

Working...
      X